Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17/12 Epi 36 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

DancingDancing  They  both came face to face and had a heart to heart talk,  result kuch bhi ho this meeting was much needed and the timing was perfect. Thumbs Up

Of all the chugli Gauri  tells  Arohi   'tum uske sath kuch bhi karne ko tayar hui thi'  affects her  the most because she knew how  vulnerable the moments spent in the old couple's  home were. they had the heart to heart that night  and she even confessed her feelings,  and the words gauri used here  were convincing Thumbs Up,    I must say gauri is playing her cards very cautiously.   But Arjun is no fool to fall in her trap Approve  .  he didnt  believe one word from gauri Clap and decides to talk to arohi himself Clap.   Let me add a quick line here  This is why I love Arjun, he knows exactly whats  the right thing to do. (ab meri naak mat katana  pl. arjun)

Good  the party was in a club where anybody can come  so  arjun reaching there was justified Tongue  no comments on the sanchit-ronit-simi Ermm.   Just like  CST chiku also has CSE   LOL  chiku standard entry, into the club.  (he had entered the same way in the masquerade party. ).  one thing I like abt him is he is genuinely happy  to be with Arohi and is in the mood for romance alsoEmbarrassed.   He din force her to dance or drink in his own funny way   was sweet. He really deserves a person who loves him back. Tongue.  but chiku shukr karo arjun didnot hear u say u wanted to show everyone how hot arohi is,  band baj jataTongue

Highlight or the epi - convo betn arjuhi.  She doesnt deny to 'meri baare mein soch rahi thi' and also to 'tum mujhse pyar karti ho'.   I wish he  also said 'aur main bhi bahut pyar karta hoon'.   Did I not say once he starts  expressing  his love  he wont stopThumbs Up,   he knows her to a certain extent and can make out the truth  her eyes speakEmbarrassed.    The jealousy dance from arohi was  expected but arjun I din expect arjun will try that too.   but It had the effect on both Tongue.   Now that he is in love  he is being possessive and having hard time hiding itEmbarrassed.   When chiku offered a drink  in the beginning she thot  that arjun wld never let her drink  and he doesntTongue,    but  she is kafa kafa na so decides to drink   and pours  her heart out Thumbs Up.    Arohi told whatever she was feeling abt the kidnap,   abt what rps said and how she thinks he used her Ouch  and also wanting him to go away from there before she does  something worseEmbarrassed, loved her linesClap.    whatever she says about liking him since she thot he was a different man can make him blv what all gauri told himOuch.   When she says she knows what he told gauri and is disgusted by it he is surprised and has this why dont you expression,  may be  he would have stressed on that if arohi didnot  say all this now. loved the whole convo.   Karan Kritika were brilliant here.  Thumbs UpClap and the bg score perfect.

There was  improvement today  in Parul's acting and voice modulation,  still  some more sharpness is needed in the voice.   Puneet was good in his role,  he can dance well na why did they give him those  stepsConfused.  The dialouges given to Karan Kritika  were  perfect.  and kmh signature bg score was Thumbs Up.   but the evil bg score for gauri ConfusedThumbs Down the drum beats score  they gave her  in the restaurant yesterday was  better.   good episode. 

ps:  I wanted them to remember the cottage scene and today they showed it Clapand it was apt too. 

Edited by kavyasam - 17 December 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishPranii.Jane..

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I superliked 2day's epi...ya gauri bigado da situation, bt m happy dat nxt scene me hi arohi met eachother...n perhaps arjun wil soon make it out wat gauri is doing.....n dat jalaoing session between arjun n arohi was also vry gud...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishPraniikavyasam.Jane..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Haye what an episode ....HeartDay Dreaming

gauri ka plan ho gaya flop
arjuhi kar rahe hai rock
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

a big clap 4 arjun's samajhdari that he dint trust gauri's words n decided to clear things himselfClap though aarohi got jhatka bcoz of gauri in d starting but after seeing arjun , sab kuch bhool gayi .....chahe kuch bhi bole but wo to ho gayi arjun ki deewani...EmbarrassedWink

n d way both were trying to jealous each other ..awesome....after all jealousy is a kind of love Day Dreaming
n d way arjun was caring 4 her ...n aarohi ke gusse mein chupa pyar ...hayeDay Dreaming

i wish ab sirf aise hi episodes aage chalte rahe.Big smile
bin tere song was gud...chiku bhi ok (jab tak wo khud mein busy hai ..no problem )TongueWink
n side mein romit n sanchit ka track LOL

for  a min. i thought that arjun will dance wid simmi to make aarohi jealous ...but thank godBig smile
n 1 thing i noticed aarohi ke cell mein arjun ka no. hide kar diya kmh team ne lol ...LOL

waiting 4 monday ....as arjun said ki ye sab main bhi kar sakta hoon ...so now i m waiting ki wo aur kya kar sakta hai WinkBig smile n aarohi phir se tulli ho gayi ...so ...my expectation is high WinkDay Dreaming

Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedGURASH14-anzaeram-Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

On one point i m happy on next point i m sad this continued 2 me frm. d beginin 2 end..Watchin AROHI gettin negatib thoughts abt. ARJUN gave me pain..Cry waz totally cursing GAURI while c wz sayin bad things abt. ARJUN...jus can't bear such a psycho gal comin inbetween" ARJUHI"..

BUT ceriously i wz in 9th heaven when
"ARJUHI" were together..EK DUSRE K SAMNE aisa laga raha tha bas wo pal tham  jaye SmilePartyDancingHeart the moment wz truly beautiful cudn't stop smilinBig smile..
       .ARJUN caring so much about AROHI made me go 0000000h!!!!! kas kas kas ..UFFFDay DreamingDay Dreaming sab galat femi dur ho jati ek hi mulakat mein... ..can't xplain in words how much magic they create TOTALLY FIDA 4 "ARJUHI"
     don wanna wait till monday wish i cud
c rite now the next epi- uhhh....Unhappy but never the less its tym 4  ARJUHI".. dreams...SIGNING OFF ..GURASWinkWinkLOL
           KARANIKA ROXXXXXHeartHeart.......

Edited by GURASH14 - 17 December 2010 at 11:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
 Sorry m in a little hurry ..so just small take  (ya rite i will try to say in in few words but ..)Embarrassed
    Gouri ..the vamp ..looks like she is a flop vamp.kuch dum nahi hai.nahi personality wise nahi acting wise...nahi dialouge wise.Thumbs Down
   i think even if she told so many bad thing to Arohi about Arjun...
  Arohi ka maan manega nahi ..Thank god the episode didnt went cliched ..like Guori ne intana ..kuch bola Arjun ke against ..
par Arohi will not trust it 100% ..she knows how Arjun is ..didnt she say to herself ..Arjun ke aakho me mat dekh ..she can see love and nothing but the love in Arjun's eyes..Day Dreaming
 Arjun and Arohi Chemistry WinkWink..WOW ..i mean Ufff ..fire fire fire .
  LOVE IT !!!! Heart Thumbs Upyeah thoda rona dhona hai..par m loving it the way Arjun and Arohi are handling it .not crying buckets .but they are sooo into TASHAN .haaeeee Romantic ,sexyDay Dreaming Day Dreaming
      goona love watching this  Arjun and Arohi ..jalaoing each other .super Romantic .bas rona nahi bachhe ..fight for ur love . i want Arjun to jalao Arohi so much that she will do detective giri this time .go after him to see whats he upto.Day Dreaming
 pheww thats it later gaters .and yeah i dont reply  taking u girlies names but i do read ur takes n i enjoy it so much .U guys rock !! keep rocking !!
shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 17 December 2010 at 11:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Maheen_AhmedDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Alright Guys sab ke posts sunkar,i think I can catchu with the episodes now and will have comeback!

Btw gym mein, i was thinking how Arohi will react on Gauri's negative words and this song came in my mind

Song: Tu sala kaam se gaya 'Again from Movie Golmaal Returns'
That would have been too good if Arohi reacts this way ROFL

Lyrics:
''Mein Tujhse Pyaar Kiya Hai, Tu Hai Meri Jaan
Meri Har Dhadkan Kehti Hai, Mein Tujhpe Qurbaan

Mein Tujhse Pyaar Kiya Hai, Tu Hai Meri Jaan
Tera Zara Sa Bhi Dhola Jo Imaan, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya, Hhaa
Huwa Tera Kaam Tamaam, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya
Tera Dil Jo Huwa Beimaan, Tu Saala, Tu Saala, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya

Teri Nazaron Pe Jane Ja Meri Nazar Hai
Teri Sari Harkaton Ki Mujhko Khabar Hai
Ha Haann.. Ha Haaann
Aare Mastiyon Mein Dooba Hai, Tujhe Nahin Phikar Hai
Aaja Aaja Hosh Mein Aaja, Tu Pagal Naadaan
Tera Zara Sa Bhi Dhola Jo Imaan, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya
Haii, Huwa Tera Kaam Tamaam, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya
Tera Dil Jo Huwa Beimaan, Tu Saala.. Kaam Se Gaya

(Baby You Should Have No Doubt
I Don't Like To Freak You Out
But His Love Thing No Piece Of Cake
Make Sure You Make No Mistake) - II

Aisi Waisi Galion Se Kabhi Na Guzarna
Kisi Bewafa Ke Chehare Pe Mat Marna
No No No No No
Mujhse Kabhi Bhi Bewafai Mat Karna
Sach Kehati Hun Janu Rehana Sawadaan
Tera Zara Sa Bhi Dhola Jo Imaan, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya, Haii
Tera Dil Jo Huwa Beimaan, Tu Saala.. Kaam Se Gaya

Mein Tujhse Pyaar Kiya Hai, Tu Hai Meri Jaan
Tera Zara Sa Bhi Zara Sa Bhi, Zara Sa Bhi Dhola Jo Imaan
Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya, Hhaa
Jo Na Bachke Raha Meri Jaan, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya ''

By the way the least thing I want to see is again some sort of Kavya Anjali theme! I love the title track in KMH but I will not like if they play 'hum bewafa halkis na they magar wafa bhi na sake' on Arjuhi!

Coming soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianGURASH14AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ahahah eshu..ROFLLOL...perfect song for Gauri yaar!!....ClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....sach main Gauri is a vamp gone wrong...ROFLROFL....even Paddy from KMH1 was bettr than her....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....like Shilpa di said a flop vamp....Thumbs Down...infact she's nt even a vamp...cuz her plans went dwn the drain like water and rubbish....ROFLROFLROFLROFL..she really needs to go to a mental aslyslm...and make plans there....ROFLROFL....Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasam.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@ESHU ..wow yaar ..ur so good at songs ..u know all the lyrics .
hatts off
 love it !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index