Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What a long dayyyyyyy
i am not going to make any sense while updating my post, and this will be a quickie
since my yawns are not gonna stop and neither are the tears because of yawning πŸ˜†

If i was allowed to kill one person all my life, i would kill Gauri that 🀬 i hate her so much!!! i wanted to go and slap her....it was as if she was talking about how Arjun treated her and was behaving like with her and when she said that he will do anything to get what he wants, i was like NO GAURI that is what you would do πŸ˜†
and i am so happy that even after what Gauri told Arjun he came to Arohi and tried to get everything fine, and he was so calm about it, that he could do the same thing Arohi is doing but he is not going to πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Sanchit and Ronit(i think that's his name?)🀣 they went to get a girl and just ended up getting nothing
🀣🀣typical boys!!! they think they can woo the girl easily but ehmmm sorry boys, we are way too good for u all 🀣

Arohi and Arjun omg i love u two!!! how cute was Arohi when she was thinking abt Arjun when Chiku talked 😳 and then Arjun protecting her making her understand 😳 and both "dance" to make each other jealous
🀣 i love when these two are angry like that they look even more adorable

sighh i wanna type more tho i said short but i am so tired and my cousin needs to use my laptop for something?πŸ˜• she has hers πŸ˜• why use mine? oh yeah right she wants to see if it only works on hers or if it will on mine as well for songs...sighhh cousins i tell u
🀣🀣 nahh i love her 😳

i really wanted to read all of urs but i am so tired will stalk this thread later
🀣
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I thought of posting new post rather than update:
Here is my quickie on Ep 34 15/12/10

This is the theme in season 1 that was shown in KMH2 in a very appreciated way!
As for Gauri,she is now hitting 2 birds in one stone - one she is breaking the trust of Arohi intentionally and she will be breaking the 'ouie ouie'🀣 that has aroused in hubby's heart unintentionally
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

cudnt resist capturing the pic once i saw it -aww our Arjun
❀️

Karan u r just too good ⭐️

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i just cant look at this sad face.....

Karan is AWSOME in his expressions and acting!!!
Du_Nish thumbnail
Guys,wow,you were all very brave in watching Ep 35 16/12/10 and waited for today!
Here are the few points from my side:

(click on the pic to enlarge)

arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Karans expression is heart breaking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thats what you call an amazing Actor!πŸ‘
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

They  both came face to face and had a heart to heart talk,  result kuch bhi ho this meeting was much needed and the timing was perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ. Absolutley ...me too ..love d it ..its was so not cliched ..πŸ‘

Of all the chugli Gauri  tells  Arohi   'tum uske sath kuch bhi karne ko tayar hui thi'  affects her  the most because she knew how  vulnerable the moments spent in the old couple's  home were. they had the heart to heart that night  and she even confessed her feelings,  and the words gauri used here  were convincing πŸ‘πŸΌ,    I must say gauri is playing her cards very cautiously.   But Arjun is no fool to fall in her trap   .  he didnt  believe one word from gauri πŸ‘ and decides to talk to arohi himself πŸ‘.   Let me add a quick line here  This is why I love Arjun, he knows exactly whats  the right thing to do. (ab meri naak mat katana  pl. arjun)   hope not .

Highlight or the epi - convo betn arjuhi.  She doesnt deny to 'meri baare mein soch rahi thi' and also to 'tum mujhse pyar karti ho'HAEEEEE  I wish he  also said 'aur main bhi bahut pyar karta hoon'.  ..yup i was waiting for him to say it 😍 Did I not say once he starts  expressing  his love  he wont stopπŸ‘πŸΌ,   he knows her to a certain extent and can make out the truth  her eyes speak😳.    The jealousy dance from arohi was  expected but arjun I din expect arjun will try that too.   but It had the effect on both πŸ˜›.   Now that he is in love  he is being possessive and having hard time hiding it😳. and i am loving it ❀️ awee When chiku offered a drink  in the beginning she thot  that arjun wld never let her drink  and he doesntπŸ˜›,    but  she is kafa kafa na so decides to drink   and pours  her heart out πŸ‘πŸΌ.    Arohi told whatever she was feeling abt the kidnap,   abt what rps said and how she thinks he used her   and also wanting him to go away from there before she does  something worse😳, loved her linesπŸ‘.    whatever she says about liking him since she thot he was a different man can make him blv what all gauri told him.   When she says she knows what he told gauri and is disgusted by it he is surprised and has this why dont you expression,  may be  he would have stressed on that if arohi didnot  say all this now. loved the whole convo.   Karan Kritika were brilliant here.  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ and the bg score perfect.
  me too loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ.dont want sad cry cry business..m loving peechhepadao Arjun .well that is what is gonna suit both the characters .i want lot of Jalaoing ..it will be so fun to watch dat .then ye jale jale ..Arjun Arohi to confess their love Big Time .haee m dreaming.i want Arohi finally accepting how much sheloves Arjun .it will be soo romantic .😍

in bold πŸ˜‰ loved ur take .
shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 GO for it Arjun ..Dont give up ....no sad business....FIGHT...go for full JALAOING Arohi...would LOVE to see THE TASHAN ...MAKE HER ADMITT SHE LOVES U πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜
would love to see REBEL AROHI and ARJUN Going against their family .
WHAT A CHEMISTRY !!!! 😍
Du_Nish thumbnail
At last come on a quickie analysis on today's episode!
P.S: Please click the pic to enlarge for reading and this time,put the web page on 200%!
Sorry😍

What you think dudes?
I read all your takes and pretty much all well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am so glad this track is not dragging and Arohi and Arjun got to meet. Loved how they tried to make each other jealous by dancing with other people, yet they couldn't take their eyes off each other. Arohi, she tells Arjun she hates him but obviously she doesn't as she wished he would leave before she said things she would regret. So much was said with their eyes, I felt so bad for Arjun today. I hope he learns his lesson about Gauri and realizes she was the wrong person to help him and Arohi reunite. Where is Shefali??