Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dreamy .... dreamy ... maahiiii ... maahiii (Page 2)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
nice update, seriously this tasha, she was there when nt tried to push get and also at the office she knows the whole story, seriously tasha you are just as bad as the rest of the bad group

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
satyanash yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

full time my mom was ghooring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDead and doing chi chi chi.........DeadDeadDeadDead

cudnt enjoy anyy scene.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

but looks soooooooooo dreammmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

and the "achi biwwi" wala part was too good..........

i have started loving dadi again!!!!!!!!!!! finally she is back to her senses.............

GO DADI GO..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

wow dew was waiting for ur post..................ya episode was so dreamy n loved their cute nok jhok n geet dailogue..............mein sare card ko chule mein jala dungi hahhahaha n maan saying there is no chula here..................n boutique scene was so romantic................ya this couple doesnt need artificial things to look beautiful ..............they r already so gud looking n so much in love....................i loved their simplicity and by the way maan was looking yummy in puple shirt ................so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............arjun n annie better not to say anything now.............

pls someone kill this tasha bachhi.................creating prb for our maneet......................

thank u dear ... it was ... loved maaneet today ... i know .... isn't itLOL .... the chula wala dialogue was great ... luved tht too ... maan's always yummy ... the way he looks at geet as though she is candy ... we all look at him like that ...

i hate them to the core ... better call them marjanie ... no chemistry at all ..Dead

yeh tasha bani sasha ...Angry iss ko bhi koi dhakka do ... Angry 

Edited by dewdropred - 17 December 2010 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aashkirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

full time my mom was ghooring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDead and doing chi chi chi.........DeadDeadDeadDead

but looks soooooooooo dreammmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

i have started loving dadi again!!!!!!!!!!! finally she is back to her senses.............

ROFL ur mom said chi chi ...

my mom on maaneet's wedding night  ... after Nt attacks geet ... episode sat with me ... mera bhi same haal tha BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing... could not watch it properly ... BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

my mom's comments were -- what is all this silly things thy r showing ...CryCryCry 

i told her  ... mom they are married ... Smile & then she did not have much problem with geet episode though ...

after tht came RBO ROFLROFLROFLROFL & my mom was yelling at tht show ...ROFLROFLROFL as tht was their SR episode ... & me was holding my head  with embarrassment Embarrassed & gave her the remote & said u watch ur game show ...

today ... loved every thing b/w maaneet & dadi ...

marjanie ... a big no no ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 December 2010 at 10:17am

MishtiShonasptrno

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
MAANGEET........Super...Thumbs UpClap.
ANNI....ARJUN........BORING........Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I think marjanie is a really funny name n I like it......................for both sorry no offence reminds of the song maarjaani maarjani khasmanu khaye maarjani...................................ROFLROFL

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 17 December 2010 at 10:27am

dewdropred

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

ROFL ur mom said chi chi ...

my mom on maaneet's wedding night  ... after Nt attacks geet ... episode sat with me ... mera bhi same haal tha BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing... could not watch it properly ... BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

my mom's comments were -- what is all this silly things thy r showing ...CryCryCry 

i told her  ... mom they are married ... Smile & then she did not have much problem with geet episode though ...

after tht came RBO ROFLROFLROFLROFL & my mom was yelling at tht show ...ROFLROFLROFL as tht was their SR episode ... & me was holding my head  with embarrassment Embarrassed & gave her the remote & said u watch ur game show ...

today ... loved every thing b/w maaneet & dadi ...

marjanie ... a big no no ...
lets not even talk about the non-sister!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

u kno whhat.....i wudnt have a prob with the whote marjanie thing.....6 days format hai to screen space share karni padhegi....i kno that...n understand the constraints.....OuchOuchOuchOuch

but my prob is NIKUNJ!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead
she is soooo annoying,cant act eeven if her life depended on it....did u see her screeching yest....???????????/DeadDeadDeadDead

i think arjun has potential..i loveee the way he talks with sooo much reverence...u kno the "aap"...the way NT used to talk......

about moms!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked
what to say yaar.........Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
i think they have forgotten their time!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

u watched RBO SR with ur mom??????????????? guts yaar.........Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top