Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

satyanash yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

full time my mom was ghooring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒 and doing chi chi chi.........🀒🀒🀒🀒

cudnt enjoy anyy scene.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

but looks soooooooooo dreammmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

and the "achi biwwi" wala part was too good..........

i have started loving dadi again!!!!!!!!!!! finally she is back to her senses.............

GO DADI GO..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 ur mom said chi chi ...

my mom on maaneet's wedding night  ... after Nt attacks geet ... episode sat with me ... mera bhi same haal tha ☺️☺️☺️☺️... could not watch it properly ... ☺️☺️☺️☺️

my mom's comments were -- what is all this silly things thy r showing ...😭😭😭 

i told her  ... mom they are married ... 😊 & then she did not have much problem with geet episode though ...

after tht came RBO 🀣🀣🀣🀣 & my mom was yelling at tht show ...🀣🀣🀣 as tht was their SR episode ... & me was holding my head  with embarrassment 😳 & gave her the remote & said u watch ur game show ...

today ... loved every thing b/w maaneet & dadi ...

marjanie ... a big no no ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MAANGEET........Super...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘.
ANNI....ARJUN........BORING........😲

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think marjanie is a really funny name n I like it......................for both sorry no offence reminds of the song maarjaani maarjani khasmanu khaye maarjani...................................🀣🀣 Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

🀣 ur mom said chi chi ...

my mom on maaneet's wedding night  ... after Nt attacks geet ... episode sat with me ... mera bhi same haal tha ☺️☺️☺️☺️... could not watch it properly ... ☺️☺️☺️☺️

my mom's comments were -- what is all this silly things thy r showing ...😭😭😭 

i told her  ... mom they are married ... 😊 & then she did not have much problem with geet episode though ...

after tht came RBO 🀣🀣🀣🀣 & my mom was yelling at tht show ...🀣🀣🀣 as tht was their SR episode ... & me was holding my head  with embarrassment 😳 & gave her the remote & said u watch ur game show ...

today ... loved every thing b/w maaneet & dadi ...

marjanie ... a big no no ...

lets not even talk about the non-sister!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

u kno whhat.....i wudnt have a prob with the whote marjanie thing.....6 days format hai to screen space share karni padhegi....i kno that...n understand the constraints.....

but my prob is NIKUNJ!!!!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
she is soooo annoying,cant act eeven if her life depended on it....did u see her screeching yest....???????????/🀒🀒🀒🀒

i think arjun has potential..i loveee the way he talks with sooo much reverence...u kno the "aap"...the way NT used to talk......

about moms!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲
what to say yaar.........😈😈😈😈😈😈
i think they have forgotten their time!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

u watched RBO SR with ur mom??????????????? guts yaar.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

dewdropred thumbnail
@aash....

Arjun is ok ... but can'r tolerate his face ... so do my works whn marjanie come on screen ...

oh no πŸ˜†... i did not watch tht entire episode of OdhπŸ˜†... whn ever my mom was flipping the channel thy were romancing & she saw tht ... so i too got fed up & asked my mom to enjoy her game show ... so nope did not watch that episode ... with her ... she normally goes to bed at 9:30 ... she call geet mahi ...as she always hears mahi only ...

she tells me after ur mahi switch off the TV ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

loved MG part!!!!!!

hated the tasha precap..😑
yuck the annie-arjun part🀒
over all Maneet rocked!!πŸ˜ƒ

priya ... yes ... hate the precap ... as thy did not show maaneet ...
marjanie ... yuck yuck ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

maaneet rocks always ...πŸ‘
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome upd.

loved it.........
MAANEET are outstanding...........
unke aage-peeche -upar-neeche koi bhi na dikhta hai aur na hi tikta hai.......
so no comments on others..........
love MAANEET to the core.............

thnks maya ... luv maaneet ... no one can beat them ...πŸ‘ 
gud thought ... in bold & underline ...😊
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@aash....

Arjun is ok ... but can'r tolerate his face ... so do my works whn marjanie come on screen ...

oh no πŸ˜†... i did not watch tht entire episode of OdhπŸ˜†... whn ever my mom was flipping the channel thy were romancing & she saw tht ... so i too got fed up & asked my mom to enjoy her game show ... so nope did not watch that episode ... with her ... she normally goes to bed at 9:30 ... she call geet mahi ...as she always hears mahi only ...

she tells me after ur mahi switch off the TV ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i swear yaar........mahi mahi...........but its a thousand times better than that tadap tadap crap..
that was serious torture!!!!!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒

u kno MSK is so kanjoos..
he is giving her gift now...and telling its for later...
ek hi gift me do do occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dewdropred thumbnail

@aash....

u listen to the tadap tadap song whn alone & in a peaceful mood ... it is also gud ... i like tht song ...
i actually like all sad ... broken heart songs ... so may b i like it tht's y ... i like it ...

jab geet ki baari aathi hain tho yeh na kanjoos ban jaatha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

who told him to give the entire office cell phone ... with tht money can purchase another set of bangles for his geetae πŸ˜‰...

whn he was talking abt bangles ...  par must say  ... it did look like he was waiting for tht day ... as v all know how he always chks out her lips ...
eg... lift episode ...
eg.. outhouse fight ...
eg... whn geet was eating apple in Khurana mansion ...
eg.. dmellos marriage ...

& should c the look on his face whn geet was blushing ... the way he was checking out her expressions ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update as usual dear!!!!

MAANEET 😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming.......don't have words now as still in MAANEET heavenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .........MAANEET were out of this world........MAANEET make everything look so unique....special.......πŸ˜‰Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The best MAANEET scene was Maan saying which clothes make no difference as you are with me.......we are together and that's all matters.........that was so awwwwww and touchy.......MAANEET' bond is above all these rasams......the inner beauty which they can see in each other is so divine....the level which cannot be matched by any artificial materialistic things..............the simplicity of their relationship makes them extraordinary!!!!!!!!!😊

Also, I loved how Dadi hugged Geet...it was such a motherly hug and Maan's smile in this scene was priceless.....Maan is soooooooo happy and content that now his Mishti has found a mother in his dadi Smile

Coming to Anni and Arjun whichever name makes no difference but still considreing the fact that woh toh hame waise hi hamari jaan le rahe hai maar rahe hai especially now copying our lovely MAANEET lift scene😑 so marjaani would be appropriateπŸ˜†  
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago