India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratab behaving like Shravan

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Now the tables are turned.  Today I really felt like Pratab was behaving like Shravan today and by that I mean up to no good.  Lying to his own mother about business plans with Mamaji.  Shame shame on you Pratab.  I loved it when Dadi is watching him speak on the phone, and Dadi stares him down.  This scene gives me flashbacks to earlier episodes when Shravan would get in trouble, and dadi would catch him in the act.  How can Pratab plan Saachis wedding without her knowledge?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sash91nycsweetie

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. Slowly his character is turning insane n villainous!
Today it seemed like as if he has some personal grudges against shravan,that's why he was doing all that!Stern Smile  On seeing Sanchi in that state, he thought he should carry on with his plan ''faster'' instead of ''dropping it all together''.Confused.........Whenever they plan to end this track, i want Pratap to seek forgiveness from Sanchi-Shravan. No matter he is a father, but what he is doing right now cannot be called a ''fatherly act''!Stern Smile

Having said all that, am eagerly waiting for Monday's episode now!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
BHPH never had a negative character as such...but now this pratap is truly turning into one in all us SaVan fans' eyes....shravan was right in naming him as HITLER...the way he is dictating over SaVan's lives now!!!!AngryAngry what makes him think that saachi would be happy marrying another guy??!!! above all what makes him think that she would agree for the marriage??!!! he had given the time of 30 days for shravan...why cant he just wait and see till that time??!!! or else why give the ultimatum of earning 1 lakh within that time...he could have just had them sign the divorce papers, get them divorced and marry off saachi to someone else....seriously!!! pratap has crossed every limit now....

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

BHPH never had a negative character as such...but now this pratap is truly turning into one in all us SaVan fans' eyes....shravan was right in naming him as HITLER...the way he is dictating over SaVan's lives now!!!!AngryAngry what makes him think that saachi would be happy marrying another guy??!!! above all what makes him think that she would agree for the marriage??!!! he had given the time of 30 days for shravan...why cant he just wait and see till that time??!!! or else why give the ultimatum of earning 1 lakh within that time...he could have just had them sign the divorce papers, get them divorced and marry off saachi to someone else....seriously!!! pratap has crossed every limit now....

that's right Ash. If he was so sure that Shravan would not be able to earn the sum, he should have simply thrown him out of the house n married off Sanchi to Ranbeer!Angry

Edited by Shipra_S - 17 December 2010 at 9:45am

ash91

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

Now the tables are turned.  Today I really felt like Pratab was behaving like Shravan today and by that I mean up to no good.  Lying to his own mother about business plans with Mamaji.  Shame shame on you Pratab.  I loved it when Dadi is watching him speak on the phone, and Dadi stares him down.  This scene gives me flashbacks to earlier episodes when Shravan would get in trouble, and dadi would catch him in the act.  How can Pratab plan Saachis wedding without her knowledge?

totally agree...this track is getting out of control

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top