Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 9)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@nptfdo... Rightly said.. Itna toh Veena bhi ne bhi feel nahi kiya jitna log uske liye kar rahe hai.. No one is doodh ka dhula.. Everyone is a bad egg.. So why waste our energy and time defending them and proving them to be right or wrong.. Let it be and move on man.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

well i aint a HUGE fan of salman bt kno wut guys...

if Veena wud respect HERSELF
nobody wud get a chance to Disrespect Her : )

like sallu nvr disrespcts shweta or seema ... : )
bcus they hav carried demselves wit respect n dignity intact : )

Sure, i agree. Veena behaves cheaply, is low class...wahtever...but the host of the show should not insult her like that. That's what we all are all trying to say here. He should be unbiased. And if we have to accept him as this undiplomatic person, he btter accept Veena the way she is. That's all. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i hate salman khan today because he is not good host ...who should be host of the show not  a judge ..and if he will go to big boss house as a housemate i believe no one will like him because we know  how he is and his brother and his  wife malikya an item girl..........
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well - the fish joke was bearable but comparing to Dog was really in bad taste! Dead

But the CVs play a really big role in what the host will say! So do you think Salman has not discussed this with the CV and the team has not given him permission?! 

Of course, the BB team has also let him do what he wanted or may be they could have given him idea also to insult Veena! Wink

If you have noticed, Veena is now put in bad light and BB is trying to make Ashmit close to Shweta in names of tasks!

Also another thing - apne izzat apne haat pe hoti hai!! So if Veena does not mind being doormat to Ashmit and do cheap antics to generate public interest, then it's not wrong to say it openly. Infact, I would have been happy if Salman would have asked her directly - "don't you have any self respect?" instead of comparing her with anything.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 17 December 2010 at 11:41am
scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Please, I think NO ONE should take about personal issues related to Shweta, Dolly, Salman or Anyone!
Because we shouldnt bash anyone, neither is that the need of the topic nor does this forum allow us to do that!
Why should we talk about Salman's behaviour with Ash, that was there personal issue, it has nothing to do with BB4 and his hosting and his biasness.

Whatever these celebs did in their personal issues is their problem and issue. It has nothing to do with this topic, so please kindly refrain from doing so.
Thank You~!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girl68doyelpakhiyellowflower

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@MB yes.. We can call refer to ardent fans as dogs.. I just don't understand why Dog is considered as a bad thing when Dog is the most loyal and faithful creature.. Why Dog word is taken in bad way.. and Salman did not call Veena a dog he said her brain is llike dog she forgets and is very loyal .. nothing wrong in it
Ohhoo....
No one is taking a dog in bad sense.... and dog isnt a bad creature. so WHAT??>
ab har kisi ko Live show pe Dog kehte phiro ge, ya compare karloge kyunki sirf isliye ke dog isnt a bad creature. I dont think so in our daily lives we call eachother dogs and then ask the other person to think positively and take dog in the right sense.
Salman Khan, whatsoever his so called Biased joke meant, should be careful with his jokes!

yellowflower

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nptfdo

Originally posted by MithiBani

By your logic, everyone in india should be insulting Salman+Ashmit+Shweta+Dolly+Rahul too. We all know what kartoots they have done. Media has been all over their deeds. He should just shut up and behave like an unbiased host.

No way .. salman isn't a boring host to shutup and be unbiased and talk all niceties Cool
He said what he meant .. he has always maintained that he will talk well with contestants who behave well and vice-versa ..
Well .. salman has had his fair share of bashing from media and public on his behavior .. so did ashmit and shweta on their personal lives and characters .. why should veena escape and that too just because she is a woman .. we believe in equal rights/duties for all the genders .. don't we?Clap

I understand that you are being decent and want to defend a woman .. if veena was as decent then I would have been offended by salman's comments .. but veena isn't .. she is a  bad apple and needs to be seen as a seperate piece altogether instead of disguise herself as a decent woman because rest of us are .. she isn't part of the group .. man .. this lady isn't dumb to shutup and not respond to salman when she commented on her .. she was quiet because she didn't want to rub a superstar on the wrong side .. uske bollywood aspirations ka kya hoga .. she can wash ashmit's chadhiyan and announce that on national tv .. behave cheap and lose her self-respect and follow ashmit like a dog .. not for the heck of it .. she is just looking for a time pass and trying to grab viewers' eyeballs as much as she can ...
Gosh .. I can tell you that you seem to be more hurt than veena would ever be on such comments .. for her - any publicity is good publicity .. so please save your good and nice feelings for somebody better .. ppl like veena don't deserves such defendants Smile

Why should I be hurt? Coz Sallu made an ass out of himself? No way!! LOL

Veena can behave any way she wants, I don't care and neither am I defending her. You got it all wrong. I'm just saying he should not pick on certain contestants and prove how biased he is. And yeah, Salman insults ppl coz he know he can get away with it. That's just distasteful. Dead 

yellowflower

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Originally posted by nptfdo

C'mon man .. if that woman doesn't minds going cheap on national tv then why should somebody care .. man she has done enough of cheapness and am happy that salman is insulting her ...
salman was always nice to her initially .. but since the time she has started showing her silly and low standard behavior .. salman ignores her or embarasses her ..
I am a female and for the first time in my life, I didn't mind a female being insulted by a man .. that was rocking I believe .. I wouldn't want veena to escape just because she is a female .. she is a black spot on the female fraternity and man .. plzzzzzzz guys .. try to understand .. salman is speaking his mind/heart unlike other anchors ... this is what makes him special .. if he is as diplomatic as others are then what will be special about him .. I love salman .. and obviously, he has done a lot of not-so-right things in life .. but still guys .. let's give a thumbs up to him this time for calling a spade a spade (indirectly though) .. we crib when contestants are diplomatic .. salman is the host and this is reality tv .. atleast somebody is being real man .. cheers for salman !!
THATS HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY!!
If u find Salman real that way and want to accept him that way, and say this is reality and want to beleive that, so be it! But similarly if Veena behaves that way and then that too is reality and then we should have NO Problems accepting her that way... Irrespective of the believe that she is bold, cheap or attention seeker! Who cares then? Its reality na? Toh Veena ki reality bhi accept karo then.....
I am NOT here to defend Veena Malik at all...
I am Pakistani aur I am her fan too... BUT YES,, she has acted weird, bold n cheap! 
BUT, where she is wrong, she is wrong and where Salman is wrong, he's wrong TOO!!!
He's the host, if he has to be the way he wants n wishes and has to do what his heart does then he would have shown directly the inmates he hated or loved, but NO he's only being biased with Veena!
which is NO WAY acceptable... not because I am Pakistani.. I am speaking irrespective of all this!

Nicely said!! Tongue Sallu ko moral police kisne banaya?

And I am saying the same thing. We're not defending veena, we're just wanting a host who doesn't behave like this.

Go to top