Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 7)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@MB.. Yes Salman is quite OTT he does not sees wat he has done.. When same thing is said to him.. and if he is asked some personal questions he gets hyper.. Chalo mujhe kya.. lena dena Salmn ki personal life se.. But I really liked his sarcastic comments on Veena.. and if Veena is ok with it then why are we wasting our energy defending her.. When she does not even has the brains to defend herself and stand up for her own good..

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Salman Khan's  hosting is quite funny, playful and humorous and he does it quite convincingly! 
But today I found him quite embarrassing and weird...Dead ConfusedOuch  when he was giving example of his dog Myson and comparing it with Veena and after that when he said 'why not eye for an eye" , agar aapne uski chaddi dhoyi hai toh Ashmit should be going for it... because there is a saying Eye for an Eye.....
Obviously he meant that... and that was quite shameful...ConfusedShocked
I mean, theek hai Hassi mazaak apni jagah, aur Veena ki bewaqufiyaan apni jagah.... but that doesnt mean he should pin point n criticise Veena like THIS ... 
and he does that in a weird way every week, Friday...
but today was unacceptable!!OuchConfused

Salman as a host shouldn't act too biased or make rude jokes/remarks on the housemates. Comparing Veena to a dog was a bit too much and it looks unproffesional if hosts make nasty /personal jokes on contestants.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@Mb I know dear.. That's what I don't understand .. Why Dog or Word "Kutta" is taken in bad sense and why people's blood boil by hearing this word.. People love Dog, People raise Dog, People take care of Dog, People have Dogs as pet.. Infact Dogs make a wonderful pet but still no one wants to be compared to dog.. But is okay to be compared to Lion, Tiger and cats.. Where as they are the most undeserving beast to be compared too..

Duniya ka dastoor and all that jazz Tina. Confused LOL

Rightly said MBClap

MithiBani

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by cupid-struck

veena is shameless declaring that she washed asmiths underwear in national television
she desrves it
salman rocks

If we are moral policing here..

1. Dolly should be ashamed of all the nasty words in her vocab

2. Ashmit should be in jail for that MMS

3. Daciatan Seema should be living somewhere still paying for killing all those ppl.

4. Shweta should be insulted for having a live-in BF, living with her 8/10 yr old daughter.

5.  Sallu himself should be ashamed of going and creating a ruckus at Aish's place. Ash even said he abused her.

So isko judge kisne banaya? Calm down Sallu miyan!!

Totally totally agree with you.........

Lets not forget Salman himself used to beat Aishwarya for which she left him and he is himself the biggest commitment freak for which he havent married yet and dated many many girls (actresses) and all of them left him because he never intended to marry them (Sangeeta Bijlani)........

Salman shouldnt be moral policing anyone.......... and Dog comment was rude......... Fish comment was fine.......

did u see sallu beating aish??? this is all speculation!! aish hersefl said that thankfully salman cud not leave any sort of marks----what does that mean??---that means it is not like he wud've beaten her up---like the way peeps imagine, now i am not justifying salman here, but i am just saying ke ek minute mein tum kisiko monster nahin bana sakte!

Did u see Salman not beating Aishwarya???

If media is speculating thr has to be some truth abt it.... and if Salman was so great to Aishwarya why did she leave him right after the beating speculation came into news........... and even thr was news Shahrukh tried to stop Salman from harassing Aish on some set of movie and thr are numerous interviews of Aish claiming Salman harasses her..............

And its better not to support celeb of thr wrong doing just because they r our favourite celeb..........

Salman also got in to hunting cases and drunk driving and killing innocent poor ppl sleeping on footpath.........

zanish_k

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@MB.. Yes Salman is quite OTT he does not sees wat he has done.. When same thing is said to him.. and if he is asked some personal questions he gets hyper.. Chalo mujhe kya.. lena dena Salmn ki personal life se.. But I really liked his sarcastic comments on Veena.. and if Veena is ok with it then why are we wasting our energy defending her.. When she does not even has the brains to defend herself and stand up for her own good..

Well, even if Veena or Ashmit get offended, they don't dare offend the mighty Khan. That's the problem. Only ppl like Anurag Kashyap take on the big guns. Though I like Big B, I loved Kashyap's tirade against him. No one dares. Veena kya bolti? No one will say anything to him coz he's powerful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllTIA.TiaTheDilettante.ArjunUsman.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=prodigy007]

Tries too damn hard to be funny!! Dead

Aur uss koshish mein khud apna mazaak ura tha hai!

Edited by prodigy007 - 17 December 2010 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girll.Monami.MithiBani

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sallu ko sirf sharaabi keh dena chaiye..Phir dekhte hain kya reaction deta haiTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kMithiBani

Go to top