Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 6)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@MB yes.. We can call refer to ardent fans as dogs.. I just don't understand why Dog is considered as a bad thing when Dog is the most loyal and faithful creature.. Why Dog word is taken in bad way.. and Salman did not call Veena a dog he said her brain is llike dog she forgets and is very loyal .. nothing wrong in it

Arrey Tina, dog bula ke dekho kisi celeb fan ko, tumhara haal behaal ho jayega. LOL LOL

Dog might be faithful and all but 'kutta' is also a gaali. Nahin? It was wrong. Let someone compare Sallu to a dog and then we'll see how he reacts. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.TiaUsman.

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
First of all its wrong by Ashmit to disrespect Veena and to tell her to wash his underwears.. Secondly its totally wrong and a degrading thing for Veena for doing that thing for Ashmit.. Where is her self respect.. ??? No woman in her right mind will do that for anyone except for her husband and children.. Now a days women does not wash even their husband's under garments.. Then why is Veena doing it and then declaring it on national television.. Doesn't she feels ashamed in doing such thing??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigiggles

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

First of all its wrong by Ashmit to disrespect Veena and to tell her to wash his underwears.. Secondly its totally wrong and a degrading thing for Veena for doing that thing for Ashmit.. Where is her self respect.. ??? No woman in her right mind will do that for anyone except for her husband and children.. Now a days women does not wash even their husband's under garments.. Then why is Veena doing it and then declaring it on national television.. Doesn't she feels ashamed in doing such thing??

Agreed. But it's her business. Let us viewers judge her based on that. Who is he, the host, to insult her like this? Just take your3/4 crores and go Mr Khan. Leave the judgements to everyone's POV.

Usman.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nptfdo

salman is speaking his mind/heart unlike other anchors ... this is what makes him special .. if he is as diplomatic as others are then what will be special about him .. I love salman .. and obviously, he has done a lot of not-so-right things in life .. but still guys .. let's give a thumbs up to him this time for calling a spade a spade  .. we crib when contestants are diplomatic .. salman is the host and this is reality tv .. atleast somebody is being real man .. cheers for salman !!

Wah! Then the same thing is applicable to Salman as well right? He should also be called out for the numerous accusations attributed to him then (with a few proven even)? If we point them out too then you should be equally proud of us for calling a spade a spade:)?. Decency & fair play is his job as host. I like Salman butthe guy just doesn't know when to quit at times.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kUsman.MithiBani

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Mb I know dear.. That's what I don't understand .. Why Dog or Word "Kutta" is taken in bad sense and why people's blood boil by hearing this word.. People love Dog, People raise Dog, People take care of Dog, People have Dogs as pet.. Infact Dogs make a wonderful pet but still no one wants to be compared to dog.. But is okay to be compared to Lion, Tiger and cats.. Where as they are the most undeserving beast to be compared too..

girl68

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ok,one question,when other contestants used abusive words in anger than why bigboss beeped this,then why salman never  pointed out those contestants.Isn't a bias attitude?
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by nptfdo

salman is speaking his mind/heart unlike other anchors ... this is what makes him special .. if he is as diplomatic as others are then what will be special about him .. I love salman .. and obviously, he has done a lot of not-so-right things in life .. but still guys .. let's give a thumbs up to him this time for calling a spade a spade  .. we crib when contestants are diplomatic .. salman is the host and this is reality tv .. atleast somebody is being real man .. cheers for salman !!

Wah! Then the same thing is applicable to Salman as well right? He should also be called out for the numerous accusations attributed to him then (with a few proven even)? If we point them out too then you should be equally proud of us for calling a spade a spade:)?. Decency & fair play is his job as host. I like Salman butthe guy just doesn't know when to quit at times.

Tries too damn hard to be funny!! Dead

Gujar

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@Mb I know dear.. That's what I don't understand .. Why Dog or Word "Kutta" is taken in bad sense and why people's blood boil by hearing this word.. People love Dog, People raise Dog, People take care of Dog, People have Dogs as pet.. Infact Dogs make a wonderful pet but still no one wants to be compared to dog.. But is okay to be compared to Lion, Tiger and cats.. Where as they are the most undeserving beast to be compared too..

Duniya ka dastoor and all that jazz Tina. Confused LOL

Go to top