Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 3)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
He mentioned Veena's chaddies indirectly.. called her a dog, fish and what notAngry.. why he didn't mention where Shweta hid Dolly's teddy bear? I noticed that he took a big pause there and said "drawer" instead of "bag of undergarments".. anyone else noticed? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesnitu123TheDilettanteMithiBani

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Agreed! It was in bad taste, he's good but he forgets his job at times & starts taking personal jibes at people not required especially from someone like him who should be setting examples just because none of them oblige he thinks he can carry on, imagine if one of them spoke up & started getting personal with him..phir kya hota! I like Salman but he lets himself down at times.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesnitu123.Arjunamy22MithiBani

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by cupid-struck

veena is shameless declaring that she washed asmiths underwear in national television
she desrves it
salman rocks

If we are moral policing here..

1. Dolly should be ashamed of all the nasty words in her vocab

2. Ashmit should be in jail for that MMS

3. Daciatan Seema should be living somewhere still paying for killing all those ppl.

4. Shweta should be insulted for having a live-in BF, living with her 8/10 yr old daughter.

5.  Sallu himself should be ashamed of going and creating a ruckus at Aish's place. Ash even said he abused her.

So isko judge kisne banaya? Calm down Sallu miyan!!

Totally totally agree with you.........

Lets not forget Salman himself used to beat Aishwarya for which she left him and he is himself the biggest commitment freak for which he havent married yet and dated many many girls (actresses) and all of them left him because he never intended to marry them (Sangeeta Bijlani)........

Salman shouldnt be moral policing anyone.......... and Dog comment was rude......... Fish comment was fine.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesnitu123Dimdim..Arjunamy22MithiBani

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Agreed ...Salman himself might have washed katrina's chaddis Embarrassed

I like salman ...but his sense of humor goes for a toss once in a while. We feel as if he has personal enmity against certain housemates.

He should seriously stop his toilet comedy jokes.

He can not  disrespect someone ...specially a woman. It doesn't look good specially when star like salmaan makes cheap remarks about any woman.

I agree!! I like the guy but who is he to judge someone like that? That too a woman on national telivision? Moral police kisne banaya isko? Dead Khud jaise bada doodh ka dhula hai!! Dead

That dog and fish comment was so insulting. Just coz he's a big star he can talk shit like this? Not cool Sallu Bhai!! Thumbs Down

C'mon man .. if that woman doesn't minds going cheap on national tv then why should somebody care .. man she has done enough of cheapness and am happy that salman is insulting her ...
salman was always nice to her initially .. but since the time she has started showing her silly and low standard behavior .. salman ignores her or embarasses her ..
I am a female and for the first time in my life, I didn't mind a female being insulted by a man .. that was rocking I believe .. I wouldn't want veena to escape just because she is a female .. she is a black spot on the female fraternity and man .. plzzzzzzz guys .. try to understand .. salman is speaking his mind/heart unlike other anchors ... this is what makes him special .. if he is as diplomatic as others are then what will be special about him .. I love salman .. and obviously, he has done a lot of not-so-right things in life .. but still guys .. let's give a thumbs up to him this time for calling a spade a spade (indirectly though) .. we crib when contestants are diplomatic .. salman is the host and this is reality tv .. atleast somebody is being real man .. cheers for salman !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigigglesgirl68Aamrasspsharmilapavs

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
If Veena has no shame in washing Ashmit's Under Garments and if she is stupid enuff to tell this on Indian television.. then what's wrong in Salman pointing it out.. and moreover I loved the way he compared Veena's characteristic to a fish and a dog.. She is similar to both.. She has no mind plus she is loyal to Ashmit as Dog.. So I don't think there is anything wrong in that .. Salman just meant that Veena is forgetful and Loyal..

girl68pavsgrounderDimdim.

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

veena is shameless declaring that she washed asmiths underwear in national television
she desrves it
salman rocks
   Offline MithiBani

3. Daciatan Seema should be living somewhere still paying for killing all those ppl.

4. Shweta should be insulted for having a live-in BF, living with her 8/10 yr old daughter.

5.  Sallu himself should be ashamed of going and creating a ruckus at Aish's place. Ash even said he abused her.

completely agree,people who used abusive words in anger like shweta,dolly,khali are ridiculus but bigboss beeped down,so we never knew their standard of cheapnes,If bigboss never beeped down their abusive words,then all shweta.khali,dolly fans knew their standard.

.Monami.nitu123amy22MithiBani

tinaasania Goldie
tinaasania
tinaasania

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

she desrves it
salman rocks

Exactly! I've also heard rumours of Salman having been secretly married to Somi Ali and still paying for her upkeep in the USA about which Aishwariya found out n confronted him. The movie Jaaneman (?) supposed to be based on Salman's real life. Confused

Edited by tinaasania - 17 December 2010 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_knitu123MithiBani

Go to top