Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 2)

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
veena is shameless declaring that she washed asmiths underwear in national television
she desrves it
salman rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamras

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

plssss if veena does not mind saying that she washed ashmit's chadis then why shouldn't salman mention it ...... there were many threads regarding this topic and we all had good laugh ...... i personally didn't find anything wrong with the way he talked to veena ..... him comparing the dog and fish scenario was funny and true ..... there r so many topics regarding the way veena is behaving with ashmit, on how they fight and make up ...... salman talked to her the way we would have ...... yes he is a film star and maybe many members think that he shouldn't talk like that, it doesn't suit him but he is a host of the show ..... he talks to the people according their personality and on what;s happening  ..... veena is now famous for fighting and making up with ashmit ..... sweta is now famous for being chorni on bb ..... there is nothing offending the way he spoke to any of those people

Veena had no problems saying that because woh woh sab kehna chahti thi... 
But Salman is a host, he should host it by being unbiased, which he cant do and he proves that every week! by comparing his dog Myson with Veena, he has done another wrong thing.... and he didnt say that chaddi wali thing. he said that ashmit too should have got a chance of doing that! Isnt that offensive?! Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diarieszanish_knitu123yellowfloweramy22Usman.purvaMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Agreed ...Salman himself might have washed katrina's chaddis Embarrassed

I like salman ...but his sense of humor goes for a toss once in a while. We feel as if he has personal enmity against certain housemates.

He should seriously stop his toilet comedy jokes.

He can not  disrespect someone ...specially a woman. It doesn't look good specially when star like salmaan makes cheap remarks about any woman.

I agree!! I like the guy but who is he to judge someone like that? That too a woman on national telivision? Moral police kisne banaya isko? Dead Khud jaise bada doodh ka dhula hai!! Dead

That dog and fish comment was so insulting. Just coz he's a big star he can talk shit like this? Not cool Sallu Bhai!! Thumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyvampire_diariesspunkpattinsonzanish_kRapier.Arjunamy22purva

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesUsman.

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Fish Comment, phir bhi itna bura nahi tha...
Lekin Dog>?? 
Yaar what the hell... why cant he stop himself to show his biasness??? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diarieszanish_kyellowfloweramy22MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

veena is shameless declaring that she washed asmiths underwear in national television
she desrves it
salman rocks

If we are moral policing here..

1. Dolly should be ashamed of all the nasty words in her vocab

2. Ashmit should be in jail for that MMS

3. Daciatan Seema should be living somewhere still paying for killing all those ppl.

4. Shweta should be insulted for having a live-in BF, living with her 8/10 yr old daughter.

5.  Sallu himself should be ashamed of going and creating a ruckus at Aish's place. Ash even said he abused her.

So isko judge kisne banaya? Calm down Sallu miyan!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaspunkpattinsontinaasaniazanish_k.Monami.nitu123cupid-struck.Arjunamy22yellowflower-naureen786-Usman.Chits1

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Its definitely offensive to say the eye for an eye thing.......... Its national television and the script writer shouldnt make Salman say such stupid cheap slapstick comedy........ Its offensive to talk to a woman like that........ its embarrassing for Veena herself and everyone else inside the house and as well as viewers........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diarieszanish_knitu123MithiBani

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

In the beginning of the show, Salman had mentioned that he will not be diplomatic when he would talk to the contestants on Fridays. I remember reading in so many interviews that he wanted to speak nicely to the contestants who behaved well and not so nicely to the ones who are behaved cheap ..

And one thing I don't understand is - we talk about gender equality etc. etc. want equal rights/duties for men and women .. but then Veena speaking about washing ashmit's chaddis is ok but when salman says something then we talk about women being disrespected .. trust me it isn't women but just a single woman who was disrespected .. the one who deserved to be .. and if she doesn't minds that stuff then why should we fight for her ...

man srsly .. am sick of ppl defending veena .. they are ready to accept that veena is cheap but they come out with daggers when somebody says so to veena .. it is way too hypocritical ..

we talk about a woman being insulted, embarrased ... what the hell man .. is it like that the public is supposed to learn manners to talk and comment on somebody who is the most mannerless female ..

she is an insult to the decent females who we should actually be respecting .. in the name of womankind, veena is escaping all the insult that she deserves ...

so plz guyz .. if you don't want to speak bad about her .. thats your problem .. but veena is what she is .. and ppl are just commenting on what she is doing in BB .. nobody is coming up with imaginary stories to harm her character .. she doesn't has a character and this has been proven .. and if being a female, she doesn't minds doing all that stuff then she deserves every bit of insult coming her way .. nobody should say that she doesn't deserves it because she is a woman .. I am a woman myself and would never want such a creature included in my fraternity to spoil the name of womankind ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poonigigglesgirl68Aamrasspsharmilapavscupid-struck

Go to top