Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 16)

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Pls stop using this I'm Pakistani Crap.. Here we talk and discuss things in healthy manner and never judge people and their opinion based on their nationality, race, caste and creed.. But some people just to create tension and to prove their point stoop to such level and take the support of such things and try to create difference.. Is it not enuff that based on Nationality and race there are enuff tensions going on in the world now we can't even co-exist peacefully on this forum and have to bring nationality in between our discussion.. We being an Indian and we still hate Dolly and Assmit and MT.. So does it means that we are not a true Indian and we have to support them no matter what wrong things they do and say.. Like any other contestants Veena is also under scanner and is being bashed for her silly behavior.. If some one likes Veena and is fan of her then discuss things in healthy manner and stop dragging the Nationality in between all this discussions.. I'm surprised why the moderator is not checking such comments and warning he person??!!
What do you mean by Pakistani Crap?? 
And I am not a racist or an extremist whose bringing in nationality and creating a difference here with creed and race. if that would have been the case, then I would have said that Salman deliberately attacked Veena coz they two are from different countries. But I didnt say this and neither did he do anything of that sort!
I just meant by saying that I am Pakistani, to clear out saying that I am from Veena's country, but doesnt make me bias towards her stupid and silly behavior! I just meant, and JUST meant that my nationality is not making me bias towards Veena and those comments might be humourous for some, but not for me! 

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Pls stop using this I'm Pakistani Crap.. Here we talk and discuss things in healthy manner and never judge people and their opinion based on their nationality, race, caste and creed.. But some people just to create tension and to prove their point stoop to such level and take the support of such things and try to create difference.. Is it not enuff that based on Nationality and race there are enuff tensions going on in the world now we can't even co-exist peacefully on this forum and have to bring nationality in between our discussion.. We being an Indian and we still hate Dolly and Assmit and MT.. So does it means that we are not a true Indian and we have to support them no matter what wrong things they do and say.. Like any other contestants Veena is also under scanner and is being bashed for her silly behavior.. If some one likes Veena and is fan of her then discuss things in healthy manner and stop dragging the Nationality in between all this discussions.. I'm surprised why the moderator is not checking such comments and warning he person??!!
What do you mean by Pakistani Crap?? 
And I am not a racist or an extremist whose bringing in nationality and creating a difference here with creed and race. if that would have been the case, then I would have said that Salman deliberately attacked Veena coz they two are from different countries. But I didnt say this and neither did he do anything of that sort!
I just meant by saying that I am Pakistani, to clear out saying that I am from Veena's country, but doesnt make me bias towards her stupid and silly behavior! I just meant, and JUST meant that my nationality is not making me bias towards Veena and those comments might be humourous for some, but not for me! 

Soon, we will all hear that Salman married Veena. Then we will be clear what Salman thought of Veena. There will be a happy ending to the story and both India and Pakistan will live in peace and harmony, occasional cross-border firing notwithstanding.

Sorry, Sallubhai, aur koi solution nahi. Desh ki khatir, Veena se shaadi kar lo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Rasny

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Soon, we will all hear that Salman married Veena. Then we will be clear what Salman thought of Veena. There will be a happy ending to the story and both India and Pakistan will live in peace and harmony, occasional cross-border firing notwithstanding.

Sorry, Sallubhai, aur koi solution nahi. Desh ki khatir, Veena se shaadi kar lo.

AnkurrAngryAngry why do u say that.. aisi baatein mat karo ke main jalali ho jaaon..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

AnkurrAngryAngry why do u say that.. aisi baatein mat karo ke main jalali ho jaaon..LOL

Ohhhh, I did not mean to touch your raw nerve. But soch le, Salman -  Veena  married and Sara - Ashmit lived happily thereafter !!You get the drift?
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Ohhhh, I did not mean to touch your raw nerve. But soch le, Salman -  Veena  married and Sara - Ashmit lived happily thereafter !!You get the drift?

nahi aisi cheezain main sochti bhi nahi..Dead
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

nahi aisi cheezain main sochti bhi nahi..Dead

Ab pata chala, you were watching BB4  for Sallubhai only and not for any contestants.Main jatt yamala pagala diwana, itti si baat na jaana...ke tu Sallu se pyaar karti hai aur uspe marti hai..The whole idea of Salaman marrying Veena  is cancelled.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 22 January 2011 at 1:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Ab pata chala, you were watching BB4  for Sallubhai only and not for any contestants.Main jatt yamala pagala diwana, itti si baat na jaana...ke tu Sallu se pyaar karti hai aur uspe marti hai..The whole idea of Salaman marrying Veena  is cancelled.
But Sallu hates snowLOLLOL so, Pallo should travel to indiaEmbarrassed
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

But Sallu hates snowLOLLOL so, Pallo should travel to indiaEmbarrassed

Ankur yeaahhh now  u got it ritee...Embarrassed

Rasny Salman ke liye main Somalia jaane ke liye bhi tayyar hoon..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyyellowflower

Go to top