Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 12)

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Salman Khan's  hosting is quite funny, playful and humorous and he does it quite convincingly! 
But today I found him quite embarrassing and weird...Dead ConfusedOuch  when he was giving example of his dog Myson and comparing it with Veena and after that when he said 'why not eye for an eye" , agar aapne uski chaddi dhoyi hai toh Ashmit should be going for it... because there is a saying Eye for an Eye.....
Obviously he meant that... and that was quite shameful...ConfusedShocked
I mean, theek hai Hassi mazaak apni jagah, aur Veena ki bewaqufiyaan apni jagah.... but that doesnt mean he should pin point n criticise Veena like THIS ... 
and he does that in a weird way every week, Friday...
but today was unacceptable!!OuchConfused

Yeah right Ms Veena's behavior is pretty much acceptable for guys like you lol

Salu is doing the correct thing..baton hi baton mein uske chichorepan ki waat laga raha hai...agar hindustan besharam ho gaya hai aur is larki abhi tak andar rakhe hue hai...koi to ho jo is Veena Malik ko uski jagah dikhaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girl68

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I haven't seen the episode but going by the comments, it must've been mean. And not talking about today, but throughout I've had the feeling he has always targetted Veena, which is not good. However a contestant behaves or acts in the show, the host's job is to stay unbiased. Salman is not good as a host, because as a viewer I want to be able to make up my own mind about everything and don't want to be told what to think about who.

I said the same on this thread.. That let us judge for ourselves. Dead

Like Nishi said in DDT, Sallu was accussing Dolly ki aapne gaali di, Shweta ki beti hai..blah blah...Ab kya Veena kiski beti nahin hai?? Dead Double standards!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k.Arjunamy22

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yeah it was a little over the top today. It was funny, but also disrespectful. He makes it so obvious that he doesn't like her, but she doesn't seem to understand.

amy22

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

bada ishtaaar sirf ek hi hai n wo hai Kamaal R KhanCoolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..

KRK is fighting with Javed Akhtar on twitterLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey Mithi,Dev Anand is also on twitter,he shared ke HUM DONO ka colour version aa raha hai soonBig smileTongue

Yeah, I heard about 'Hum Dono' in color. Will definitely watch it!! Tongue 

.Arjun

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by scorpio8990

Salman Khan's  hosting is quite funny, playful and humorous and he does it quite convincingly! 
But today I found him quite embarrassing and weird...Dead ConfusedOuch  when he was giving example of his dog Myson and comparing it with Veena and after that when he said 'why not eye for an eye" , agar aapne uski chaddi dhoyi hai toh Ashmit should be going for it... because there is a saying Eye for an Eye.....
Obviously he meant that... and that was quite shameful...ConfusedShocked
I mean, theek hai Hassi mazaak apni jagah, aur Veena ki bewaqufiyaan apni jagah.... but that doesnt mean he should pin point n criticise Veena like THIS ... 
and he does that in a weird way every week, Friday...
but today was unacceptable!!OuchConfused

Yeah right Ms Veena's behavior is pretty much acceptable for guys like you lol

Salu is doing the correct thing..baton hi baton mein uske chichorepan ki waat laga raha hai...agar hindustan besharam ho gaya hai aur is larki abhi tak andar rakhe hue hai...koi to ho jo is Veena Malik ko uski jagah dikhaye
Firstly, you better control your language by saying 'guys like you"
If I am being quite peaceful n least bashing on the forum, so you too be that way!
Secondly I never said Veena's behaviour is acceptable, I only said Salman's joke was unacceptable!
Aur agar Salman mein itna dum ha ke woh Veena ko uski ukaat dikhaye toh woh voting karwa ke usey nikaal bahir kyun nahi kardeta??

No matter what, BIGG BOSS is dependent on Veena and Ashmit wala drama, irrespective of their cheapness and vulgarity.!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kTheDilettante.Arjunamy22MithiBani

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I felt Salman tried to indicate Veena that ASSS$HIT is using you and you are being stupid and get rid of him...... but his choice of words were extremely wrong...... especially the eye for and eye and dog comment........ 

But ultimately the reality is Salman is speaking or behaving exactly the way script writers and channel people are asking him to....... But definitely being a huge celeb he has some say abt what words he must use or not........... and the eye for eye comment is uncomfortable for everyone, Veena, other housemates, and viewers.......... and Overall moral policing must not be done because in world no one all perfect, good, and honest.......... everyone has thr share of flaws............

Today the reality is we really like Seema ji because she appeared decent on the show but the fact is she is a murderer who murdered lots of innocent people........... and definitely murdering is much worser and unforgivable crime than flirting with boys and appearing all gross.......... but we forget Seema ji's crime just because she appears nice to us and Veena appears gross to us so we moral police her...........

Overall as the host of show, the host must remain unbiased and must not moral police anyone and definitely shouldnt humiliate contestant.........

Edited by samFan - 17 December 2010 at 12:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiscorpio8990zanish_kTheDilettanteamy22MithiBani

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

I felt Salman tried to indicate Veena that ASSS$HIT is using you and you are being stupid and get rid of him...... but his choice of words were extremely wrong...... especially the eye for and eye and dog comment........ 

But ultimately the reality is Salman is speaking or behaving exactly the way script writers and channel people are asking him to....... But definitely being a huge celeb he has some say abt what words he must use or not........... and the eye for eye comment is uncomfortable for everyone, Veena, other housemates, and viewers.......... and Overall moral policing must not be done because in world no one all perfect, good, and honest.......... everyone has thr share of flaws............

Today the reality is we really like Seema ji because she appeared decent on the show but the fact is she is a murderer who murdered lots of innocent people........... and definitely murdering is much worser and unforgivable crime than flirting with boys and appearing all gross.......... but we forget Seema ji's crime just because she appears nice to us and Veena appears gross to us so we moral police us...........

Overall as the host of show, the host must remain unbiased and must not moral police anyone and definitely shouldnt humiliate contestant.........
EXACTLY, my words!\
Thats so True! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhizanish_kyellowfloweramy22

Go to top