Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SALMAN KHAN, kuch hadh se zyaadaa Hi..... (Page 11)

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Veena should ask Salman in deewar ishtyle: Jaao pehle uss bhabhi pe comment maaro jo khud ko badnaam karti hai. Jao pehle uss girlfriend par comment maaro jo jawaani numaayish karti hai. Phir mujhe dog, fish se compare karna aur comment maarna.
[/QUOTE]
LOL... BEST !!!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by MithiBani

Sure, i agree. Veena behaves cheaply, is low class...wahtever...but the host of the show should not insult her like that. That's what we all are all trying to say here. He should be unbiased. And if we have to accept him as this undiplomatic person, he btter accept Veena the way she is. That's all. Tongue

Veena should ask Salman in deewar ishtyle: Jaao pehle uss bhabhi pe comment maaro jo khud ko badnaam karti hai. Jao pehle uss girlfriend par comment maaro jo jawaani numaayish karti hai. Phir mujhe dog, fish se compare karna aur comment maarna.

GF numaish karti karti tumko dump bhi karti hai....Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22mcm226

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monami18385

well i aint a HUGE fan of salman bt kno wut guys...

if Veena wud respect HERSELF
nobody wud get a chance to Disrespect Her : )

like sallu nvr disrespcts shweta or seema ... : )
bcus they hav carried demselves wit respect n dignity intact : )

Sure, i agree. Veena behaves cheaply, is low class...wahtever...but the host of the show should not insult her like that. That's what we all are all trying to say here. He should be unbiased. And if we have to accept him as this undiplomatic person, he btter accept Veena the way she is. That's all. Tongue

true he is wrong! : ) agreed!

bt if she wus right............ he wudnt need 2 wrong himself .. hehe!

ges he jus did his tit-4-tat !! ...

bt salman has alwas been a lil biased rit.. towards seema n shweta : )
nobody had ever had a problem wit dat before : )

ther hav been girls like sambhavna, payal, rakhi
bt a poll here in IF shows dt Veena has outdone all of em... Star
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode but going by the comments, it must've been mean. And not talking about today, but throughout I've had the feeling he has always targetted Veena, which is not good. However a contestant behaves or acts in the show, the host's job is to stay unbiased. Salman is not good as a host, because as a viewer I want to be able to make up my own mind about everything and don't want to be told what to think about who.

MithiBani

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doyelpakhi

@MB

Salman biased nehi hai! BB biased hai!! Wink

The host does what the CV's tells him/her to do! The host and CVs always have long discussion about what to tell or not to tell.

I don't know if the fish/dog thingy was Salman's brain child or the CV has handed him the script, but if Salman is at fault then we should all bash the BB team also who let the host to make such comments!

Yeah, both the BB team and Sallu, I guess. But Sallu could've refused. Bada ishtaar hai na!! Sleepy Sleepy
bada ishtaaar sirf ek hi hai n wo hai Kamaal R KhanCoolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..

KRK is fighting with Javed Akhtar on twitterLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey Mithi,Dev Anand is also on twitter,he shared ke HUM DONO ka colour version aa raha hai soonBig smileTongue

MithiBani

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Yup... A host has to UNBIASED, whatsoever his feelings, likings and dislikings are...
Why didnt then Shilpa Shetty settle her score with Jade Goody in Season 2, or Big B insult Kamaal Khan over what he did with Rohit or why didnt Big B insult Rohit for the type of games he played in Season 3?
Why is Salman Khan being and acting like very moral host? he can say whatever jokes he wants to, akhir isi ajeeb kaam ke liye toh he's earning around 4 crores per episode... but he SHOULD have a check on jokes he is going to say!
They can be hurtful to others!
Salman Khan has been taken in this show because he does not really care about making politically incorrect statements!!
BB team knew that if they would ask him to say anything not-so-correct, then Salman Khan won't make a big deal as he himself likes to do that!

BB team took him for this reason! Please understand that Creative Team has a ROLE in anchoring of the show and the hosts of any show get a cue about what to tell or not to tell from the CVs. BB team and Sallu both are at fault ! I would not have minded if Sallu would have asked Veena directly whether she does not feel bad being treated like that and why she always forgives Ashmit so easily?

Edited by doyelpakhi - 17 December 2010 at 12:02pm
scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I haven't seen the episode but going by the comments, it must've been mean. And not talking about today, but throughout I've had the feeling he has always targetted Veena, which is not good. However a contestant behaves or acts in the show, the host's job is to stay unbiased. Salman is not good as a host, because as a viewer I want to be able to make up my own mind about everything and don't want to be told what to think about who.

SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClap

zanish_kamy22

scorpio8990 Goldie
scorpio8990
scorpio8990

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yup, Salman does act a bit differently with Veena.. But thats ok!
Maybe thats because she is not from the country, that too because she's from the neighbouring country and also because that she is attention seeker, but that doesnt allow him to be biased at all.
That dog thing and eye for an eye doesnt go well AT ALL...

zanish_kamy22

Go to top