Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah it was a little over the top today. It was funny, but also disrespectful. He makes it so obvious that he doesn't like her, but she doesn't seem to understand.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mcm226

bada ishtaaar sirf ek hi hai n wo hai Kamaal R KhanπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

KRK is fighting with Javed Akhtar on twitterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Mithi,Dev Anand is also on twitter,he shared ke HUM DONO ka colour version aa raha hai soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Yeah, I heard about 'Hum Dono' in color. Will definitely watch it!! πŸ˜› 
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _adyy_

Yeah right Ms Veena's behavior is pretty much acceptable for guys like you lol

Salu is doing the correct thing..baton hi baton mein uske chichorepan ki waat laga raha hai...agar hindustan besharam ho gaya hai aur is larki abhi tak andar rakhe hue hai...koi to ho jo is Veena Malik ko uski jagah dikhaye

Firstly, you better control your language by saying 'guys like you"
If I am being quite peaceful n least bashing on the forum, so you too be that way!
Secondly I never said Veena's behaviour is acceptable, I only said Salman's joke was unacceptable!
Aur agar Salman mein itna dum ha ke woh Veena ko uski ukaat dikhaye toh woh voting karwa ke usey nikaal bahir kyun nahi kardeta??

No matter what, BIGG BOSS is dependent on Veena and Ashmit wala drama, irrespective of their cheapness and vulgarity.!
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I felt Salman tried to indicate Veena that ASSS$HIT is using you and you are being stupid and get rid of him...... but his choice of words were extremely wrong...... especially the eye for and eye and dog comment........ 

But ultimately the reality is Salman is speaking or behaving exactly the way script writers and channel people are asking him to....... But definitely being a huge celeb he has some say abt what words he must use or not........... and the eye for eye comment is uncomfortable for everyone, Veena, other housemates, and viewers.......... and Overall moral policing must not be done because in world no one all perfect, good, and honest.......... everyone has thr share of flaws............

Today the reality is we really like Seema ji because she appeared decent on the show but the fact is she is a murderer who murdered lots of innocent people........... and definitely murdering is much worser and unforgivable crime than flirting with boys and appearing all gross.......... but we forget Seema ji's crime just because she appears nice to us and Veena appears gross to us so we moral police her...........

Overall as the host of show, the host must remain unbiased and must not moral police anyone and definitely shouldnt humiliate contestant.........
Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mcm226

bada ishtaaar sirf ek hi hai n wo hai Kamaal R KhanπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

KRK is fighting with Javed Akhtar on twitterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is one rare piece item. As I once mentioned before, God broke his mould after creating KRK.
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

I felt Salman tried to indicate Veena that ASSS$HIT is using you and you are being stupid and get rid of him...... but his choice of words were extremely wrong...... especially the eye for and eye and dog comment........ 

But ultimately the reality is Salman is speaking or behaving exactly the way script writers and channel people are asking him to....... But definitely being a huge celeb he has some say abt what words he must use or not........... and the eye for eye comment is uncomfortable for everyone, Veena, other housemates, and viewers.......... and Overall moral policing must not be done because in world no one all perfect, good, and honest.......... everyone has thr share of flaws............

Today the reality is we really like Seema ji because she appeared decent on the show but the fact is she is a murderer who murdered lots of innocent people........... and definitely murdering is much worser and unforgivable crime than flirting with boys and appearing all gross.......... but we forget Seema ji's crime just because she appears nice to us and Veena appears gross to us so we moral police us...........

Overall as the host of show, the host must remain unbiased and must not moral police anyone and definitely shouldnt humiliate contestant.........

EXACTLY, my words!\
Thats so True! πŸ˜Š

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About being bias and unbias - the host of BB show will definitely take a dig at the contestants if they give the chance with their behaviour.  I do not think it was moral policing! 

Infact, Shilpa and BB were too diplomatic and that's why we all called them boring.

Yes - there should be a limit to everything and today the dog and eye for an eye comment crossed the limit! Anyways again I will not blame Salman alone but definitely BB team as well.
Edited by doyelpakhi - 13 years ago
Aleena12 thumbnail
come on it was an example yeh veena ki problem hai if she is that stupid.. it's her own fault that she is showing herself like that
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

About being bias and unbias - the host of BB show will definitely take a dig at the contestants if they give the chance with their behaviour.  I do not think it was moral policing! 

Infact, Shilpa and BB were too diplomatic and that's why we all called them boring.

Yes - there should be a limit to everything and today the dog and eye for an eye comment crossed the limit! Anyways again I will not blame Salman alone but definitely BB team as well.

Lets be honest, Salman doesnt even care what is happening inside BB house, neither he watches the show nor he has time to watch because he obviously is extremely busy in his life........ its the BB team who gives him updates when he comes for shoot and ask him to behave the way he behaves/talks but he can definitely choose better words than cheap words as he has done today.........
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats a different topic n discussion that what does Veena deserve and what not....
But Salman Khan is a host, a representative of the show and he has the responsibility of the show and he has to do that job in an UNBIASED manner!!!
he shouldn't be against one inmate!!!!

So what???Veena seem to be enjoy it!!!