Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Didnt you posted the above said? or was it some else that I must name that particular person when responding to your post? its you who is being quoted there bro

I'm not bashing you either, so please relax

Next talking about,  why dont Salman asks people to vote against Veena?

well how can he? isnt he the host?? How can he ask people to vote for or against some one.? Wouldnt that be biased?

Its up the Indian audience to throw these erotic mms stars out of the house, but seems India is enjoying blue film on prime time.

BB is not dependent on vulgarity, there was nothing like that last time.

Nothing like this happened in last season of BB

Lets take for eg Parvesh and Claudia..both were close but not cheap as these two erotic mms makers.

And lastly you can take Salman's jokes as pointers....get some self respect lady Veena, dont behave as trash!

there is no Blue film going on Primetime... otherwise this show wouldnt have survived till now and would have been airing at 11pm like so many notices it was issued. And when BB has nothing else to show, it DOES DEPEND ON VULGARITY, because you didnt see it but they did show that to public so many times this season.
Yes it was Ashmit n Veena... but it was completely BIGG BOSS's call to show that or not. And yes, there was Anupama and Aryan in season 1 and Rahul n Monica is season 2, they were less vulgar but they were. All those massages n weird sitting was vulgar! 

_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there is no Blue film going on Primetime... otherwise this show wouldnt have survived till now and would have been airing at 11pm like so many notices it was issued. And when BB has nothing else to show, it DOES DEPEND ON VULGARITY, because you didnt see it but they did show that to public so many times this season.
Yes it was Ashmit n Veena... but it was completely BIGG BOSS's call to show that or not. And yes, there was Anupama and Aryan in season 1 and Rahul n Monica is season 2, they were less vulgar but they were. All those massages n weird sitting was vulgar! 

ITS BB'S CALL: If thats the reference point, then yes I need to take few words back, but still stick to stand of "pointers">>>>> Get some self respect Veena Malik.

Blue Film well thats just being sarcastic, of course its not blue film, yet at times you cant watch it with famiies, at least in conservative families

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@scropio

BB team will always keep contestants as long he/she can raise the TRP ! Veena has done enough antics to raise the TRPs. 

Hrishant has not done much controversial things so he was out before Ashmit and Veena - the much criticized duo of this season.
Last week, they made sure that Seema is nominated and this week - she is out!  

Final four will be the ones who have great fan following so that channel get good no. of sms.
Edited by doyelpakhi - 13 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _adyy_

ITS BB'S CALL: If thats the reference point, then yes I need to take few words back, but still stick to stand of "pointers">>>>> Get some self respect Veena Malik.

Blue Film well thats just being sarcastic, of course its not blue film, yet at times you cant watch it with famiies, at least in conservative families

It very clear right from the first season of BB, that it isnt a show which can seen with family........ because of not only Veena's gross flirtings but also beeped vulgar quarrels......... but we dont talk abt it when the violent abusive quarrels goes on with lots of beeped words but we come to getting self respect only in case of Veena's grossness......

Every bit is BB is quite unfamily friendly........... the quarrels, the gross flirtings, and even for example today's Khali's putting feet on dining table while eating because if little kids watches it they might get very bad impression from it..............
mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on guys, Salman has made fun of himself going to jail also. If you don't find his jokes funny, don't laugh. But I don't think he meant anything nasty.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
veena acts reali stupid in front of salman and cheap with ashmit... why does she act like this before guys??

she shud hav been sent to the secret room...allowin her 2 watch her clippings n judge her behaviour n possibly change it... cos seriously sumtyms the way she behaves is soo annoying... she was ok at the start bt as weeks go by she jus gts reali bad....
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio8990

Salman Khan's  hosting is quite funny, playful and humorous and he does it quite convincingly! 

But today I found him quite embarrassing and weird...🤢 ðŸ˜•  when he was giving example of his dog Myson and comparing it with Veena and after that when he said 'why not eye for an eye" , agar aapne uski chaddi dhoyi hai toh Ashmit should be going for it... because there is a saying Eye for an Eye.....
Obviously he meant that... and that was quite shameful...😕😲
I mean, theek hai Hassi mazaak apni jagah, aur Veena ki bewaqufiyaan apni jagah.... but that doesnt mean he should pin point n criticise Veena like THIS ... 
and he does that in a weird way every week, Friday...
but today was unacceptable!!😕

ii tottaly agree..he wnt overboardd...like even if he dislikes her nd all or being funny all of tht dsnt count in being funny
and ii think he did it cuz of Kat..he got pissed of all tht nd took it out on her..haha buh yeh it wuz mean
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THATS HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY!!
If u find Salman real that way and want to accept him that way, and say this is reality and want to beleive that, so be it! But similarly if Veena behaves that way and then that too is reality and then we should have NO Problems accepting her that way... Irrespective of the believe that she is bold, cheap or attention seeker! Who cares then? Its reality na? Toh Veena ki reality bhi accept karo then.....
I am NOT here to defend Veena Malik at all...
I am Pakistani aur I am her fan too... BUT YES,, she has acted weird, bold n cheap! 
BUT, where she is wrong, she is wrong and where Salman is wrong, he's wrong TOO!!!
He's the host, if he has to be the way he wants n wishes and has to do what his heart does then he would have shown directly the inmates he hated or loved, but NO he's only being biased with Veena!
which is NO WAY acceptable... not because I am Pakistani.. I am speaking irrespective of all this!

Man ... if you all have a right to create threads after threads and comment on salman's behavior .. then salman too has a right to comment on veena's behavior .. I don't care if you are an Indian or Pakistani .. but am surprised to know that you think salman is biased with veena .. OMG !!  .. in the initial few episodes, salman was always nice and flirting with veena .. but knw wat .. it is veena and her cheapness that commands disrespect from people .. why should salman bother continue to respecting veena when she herself doesn't ... and man plzz chill .. if you are a pakistani and you know veena .. then by know am sure you would know that she has a knack of cashing in on cheap publicities .. in past few months, so much of her truth has come out ... about her scandal on asif etc. .. am sure she wouldn't mind what salman said .. after all she was still trying to talk like nicely with him after that .. like she just wanted to seduce him like always .. am sure you are reacting much more than even veena would .. after all she wants salman to get her a few movie roles which (I hope) he wouldn't .. good that he is making it clear to her that he doesn't likes her .. otherwise your poor veena would have  a heart break later on when she realizes that all the hard work on those pouts and seductress looks were wasted .. poor she ðŸ˜†

I would have been happier if Begum Ali would have staying back in BB house instead of Veena .. even though he is a guy. he represents women better than this so called woman veena ..
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls stop using this I'm Pakistani Crap.. Here we talk and discuss things in healthy manner and never judge people and their opinion based on their nationality, race, caste and creed.. But some people just to create tension and to prove their point stoop to such level and take the support of such things and try to create difference.. Is it not enuff that based on Nationality and race there are enuff tensions going on in the world now we can't even co-exist peacefully on this forum and have to bring nationality in between our discussion.. We being an Indian and we still hate Dolly and Assmit and MT.. So does it means that we are not a true Indian and we have to support them no matter what wrong things they do and say.. Like any other contestants Veena is also under scanner and is being bashed for her silly behavior.. If some one likes Veena and is fan of her then discuss things in healthy manner and stop dragging the Nationality in between all this discussions.. I'm surprised why the moderator is not checking such comments and warning he person??!!
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
suniali thumbnail

Salman Khan's  hosting is quite funny, playful and humorous and he does it quite convincingly! 

But today I found him quite embarrassing and weird...🤢 ðŸ˜•  when he was giving example of his dog Myson and comparing it with Veena and after that when he said 'why not eye for an eye" , agar aapne uski chaddi dhoyi hai toh Ashmit should be going for it... because there is a saying Eye for an Eye.....
Obviously he meant that... and that was quite shameful...😕😲
I mean, theek hai Hassi mazaak apni jagah, aur Veena ki bewaqufiyaan apni jagah.... but that doesnt mean he should pin point n criticise Veena like THIS ... 
and he does that in a weird way every week, Friday...
but today was unacceptable!!😕

well veena deserved every single word.....She earned it.