Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

daily short update-21/12 -pg7-done (Page 2)

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

thnx Tanu.........

i m waiting for tomm.......rude Abhay back !!!TongueTongue.....love him tht way!!

aye u luv him like thtShockedLOLcool. i like him being soo nice to pia . I like it wen he takes care of her postulating how much he love her. Big smile

Originally posted by jala

Did anyone notice .....in this epi......when abhay comes down the stairs.....he's wearing a purple shirt.......which later changes to black Wink...so the secret's out..in this show...no matter what colour the vamps wear it will change to black LOL

ShockedShockedi dint notice . *rubs eyes* may b coz i am watching on smaller screen ie ,PC screen
LOL
Shocked

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
18/12-updating

• mishu is trying to work pia's old mobile (wer evidence gainsta danish is der) to chk wedr wat pia was saying was truth or not.
  • the phone dosnt work. mishu tries to call gagan and then danish comes in and asks her how she is and misha is confused on who is saying truth -pia or danish.,
  • pia is called for cheer leading.
  • Abhay turns up dancing with a galShocked(dancing and walking in collegeShockedROFL)and then T runs up to him and abhay givs her a peck and allLOLpia is depressed seeing thisOuch
  • misha asks gagan to fix pia's mob.(gagan is 14 and has crusnh on mishuROFL[)
  • and yestrdays precap,pia fell down and abhay goes offOuchOuchOuch and the coach calls him andhe picks her and take to nun and he tells her he wudnt hv done it if coach dint ask him toOuchhe loses his wallet der and the nun piks up and gives to pia (it has maithli's pic in it)
  • pia wonders wedr two people hav same face and all.
  • misha watches the video of danish and understand pia was telling the truth.
  • misha and pia patch up and mishu tell pia tht they will behave as though they dint patch up and teach danisha a lesson
  • danish tries calling maya bt she dosnt pick up.
  • pia has er hair straightened  and comes in front of abhay and he says it dosnt suit her
  • misha -pia fake fightROFL
  • abhay scolds pia. hurts her by holding handOuch
  • and he says he has no heart and keeps pia's hands on his chest nad see i have no heartOuch
precap: pia ask abhay who is maithli and he says her to stay away and she says she wudnt stay away until she wishes toBig smile

Edited by tanubie. - 18 December 2010 at 9:51am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyaishuvpsychomegPriyaThakurthk123TressaPurpleRain-sim-neha2005natashusmithasrkKyunkiImafanRoarkAngelsHeavenshalini01anjani-paglimrk-1itsmylifebossprncz*Dakoo_Minzy*-Fatima-

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
sorry 4 the delay :)
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick update tanu baccha Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
seriosly i hated the epi :((

i dint evr think abhay cud hurt pia .
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

What T hug Abhay & Abhay too OMG yeh T kab sudhregi

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
T is lyk dat nly bt abhay hw can he hold her hands so tight just to give her physical pain along withe the mental pain he already givs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-sim-

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Tanu Thnx honey for the update..seriously today Abhay showed he's an Animal..

BilliCat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index