India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

daily short update-21/12 -pg7-done

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i wud post daily short update her for all those who were not able to wait til next day nd  wereasking for a fast update. the orginal updater wud provide a longer one.Big smile
i knw der is a episode discussion thread for this but i wudnt b able to edit the title then .isliye i made a new topic. Big smile
-tanuBig smile

pg 1: 17/12
pg 2: 18/12
pg 4:20/12
pg 7:21/12

Edited by tanubie. - 21 December 2010 at 9:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

0072PriyaThakursmile843somu_05TressasmithasrkKyunkiImafanknumnumanjani-pagliAmeres-Fatima-

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Tanu Thnx for the quick update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Loved your update, i heartfully thank you for, this post, as i am busy with exam i couldnt see the episode, and was dying with curosity. But you came to rescue. Thanx again yaar.

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

• --> tracker tell pia abt T's plans .
  • pia comes to the school at 8 to stop T . but as shown in promo abhay shouts at her. abhay tells her he wish he wud hv nvr met her.
  • pia goes off then abhay hears T say it was her who saved misha to media.
  • abhay goes aftr pia,and pia asks him to go away frm her life and she hate him .and abhay saves her frm a branch falling on her.
  • pia leaves alone.abhay is in pain and pia also has the same pain.Ouch
  • misha gets bak to health. and she thinks of finding abt wedr wat pia told was truth or not.
  • Abhay leaves to college with gals and haseena thinks atlast abhay moved on and abhay thinks he wud do anything to make pia hate him .
  • in college gals talk abt dating abhay.
precap: pia is climbing on some gals hands (like cheer girls do) and she see abhay coming from far and stars at him and falls down . and abhay stands at a distance without expressions.

guys tell ur views on the epi.Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smile843thk123PriyaThakurTressanatashuprcnsSwap-ArhiRoarkAngelsHeavenmrk-1prncz

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thnx for the update...was a sad episode but glad abhay knows the truth abt pia and didnt drag it on....back to square 1 thgh nto for long...they cant just stay away from each other for sure! lets see how long they try to stay apart this time round Tongue

BilliCat.

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
thnx Tanu.........

i m waiting for tomm.......rude Abhay back !!!TongueTongue.....love him tht way!!

BilliCat.

jala Newbie
jala
jala

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice .....in this epi......when abhay comes down the stairs.....he's wearing a purple shirt.......which later changes to black Wink...so the secret's out..in this show...no matter what colour the vamps wear it will change to black LOL

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapdmg

thnx for the update...was a sad episode but glad abhay knows the truth abt pia and didnt drag it on....back to square 1 thgh nto for long...they cant just stay away from each other for sure! lets see how long they try to stay apart this time round Tongue

yup a rather dissapointing epi it was. Ouch
i expected something lyk abhay going to pia and asking sorry for hurting her or just a special scene. nothingOuch

Edited by tanubie. - 18 December 2010 at 7:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index