hopefully cyaa 2mrw .. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
heyy swati..
take care

gud night..
sweet dreamz
cyaaa tomrw...πŸ€—
byeeeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Posted: 13 years ago

Liked d morning scene.........Arpi telling Avi ' aap jaldi se aaram kar li jiye ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...........jaldi se aaram kaise hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Avi luks at Arpi so lovingly 😳

Simple 'The Rai men' ki band bajane wali hai........d scene was very funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh pandit ko kya lena dena ki kiske liye khana chahiye , koi detective hai kya , doing enquiry 😑😑😑😑

Just thinkng if RV wud hv not come there , v cud hv got another cute AVITA scene , where they r feeding each other n she wiping his mouth frm her pallu (obviously unlike d lusty bhootni, d way she does 😑😑)  or food on d face n one is removng it  πŸ˜³ 

RV u stole a cute AVITA moment 😑😑
Thanks CB
I just finished watching this week episodes must say full on action...nice.😊
I must say very impressed by Arpita, she grew a brain and did amazingly well. This was the same Arpi who went against Papa Rai the Snake. Now I know she can take on Bhaoji and win the gameπŸ˜ƒ

omg is it just me but  Simple is really crazy like  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Jagat is doomed for life πŸ€£, this is what they call Karma πŸ€£ (gotta love it though) πŸ€£
No wonder her dad cldn't find her a suitor, Simple is a kind of like a borderline πŸ€ͺ .  Simple is most definitely Amma ki Amma🀣
The Rais are going to die very soon πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
woh pujari kitna shaitaan  tha na
poor arpi uski chaal mein fuss gayi

If u notice carefully in d scene where Arpi says dat its her duty 2 b id him in every step.............dey hv taken d low angle n in his right pocket his mobile can b noticed

thnks guys and fuzzy even i love  simple
rai family ka band baaja baarat hone wala hai

Originally posted by chatterbox

thnks guys and fuzzy even i love  simple
rai family ka band baaja baarat hone wala hai

So true πŸ˜†
Simple is so busy and she is gonna be a total Queen Control and there is no way she will take any orders. I am sure she will be the one slapping ppl around instead πŸ˜†

simple kya karegi we hv to see but i hv one request frm u fuzzy
since u r putting up the threads for updates in archives

can u also add the gangster threads.. since u started it  that wud be lot better

what say

as and when u can
shall put  the gangster and DOTW links in the into the introduction thread i will rename it to GKD intro and IMP thread
oh ya but it wud go behind na

mayb u can embed  that in update  wala archive thing