Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Avdhesh is literally changing now.....

ther love has affected his thnking to the core!!!
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is nothing much in the last part dreamy. Its about how pandit tricks Arpi and gets info about Avi's where abouts. RV is smart, he knew Avita will come to the temple for food so he was already there hiding.

wonder where this temple and those kids came from, it supposed to be the jungle na? even y'day who lit the diya in those odd hours in the middle of the jungle.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MonyP

There is nothing much in the last part dreamy. Its about how pandit tricks Arpi and gets info about Avi's where abouts. RV is smart, he knew Avita will come to the temple for food so he was already there hiding.

wonder where this temple and those kids came from, it supposed to be the jungle na? even y'day who lit the diya in those odd hours in the middle of the jungle.

Even I wondered...during the briefing I asked like how come a temple in the forest?!😲😆

ahhh poor arpi, no wonder she shoots him...she will blame herself...when it comes to avdesh, she takes on everything because he is her pati parmeshwar....

by the way, darham...does that mean by religion or something?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
tht diya in middle of jungle and temple middle of jungle had me  thinking too

my ans is some village is near by thats why the temple and that diya thing appeared

and they r deep in the jungle now..

and once they run away from rv and cops again  they wud land up in some village only
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

no she gets prasad but it falls from her hands

so poojari says dont worry i hv another inside

bt he asks her too many  questions arpi is already dizzy with hunger and thirst says my hubby is injured and i need some food. he asks her why u didnt bring him and is he ok she says ya he is safe in old ruins

this info poojari  gives to rv

and yes as u said we saw avdesh turning point now

he objects and talks abt revenge but arpi words quietened him

@bold....oh no...does she get some more then?...I can see her not eating anything, saving it all for him so he could regain his strength...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy dharm means not religion here

it means   a duty towards husband

patnidharm means wife duty and devotion for her husband
chatterbox thumbnail
dreamy poojari said he wud give her more food but he goes to rv  behind the temple and tells him  abt  ruins in the jungle

after that episode ended and precap was rv in front of avdesh and he had gun pointed on his head
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

dreamy dharm means not religion here

it means   a duty towards husband

patnidharm means wife duty and devotion for her husband

she is so traditional!..and his face at her words made me laugh!!

Aww well so glad they made up...any other serial they would both be angry for months as misunderstanding piles up!...that is why I love their story, no matter whether him or her (thought its always him) they never remain angry with each other for long....
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But Di..
avdhesh's expression showed tht he was relaxed...when Rv was pointing the gun
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

dreamy poojari said he wud give her more food but he goes to rv  behind the temple and tells him  abt  ruins in the jungle

after that episode ended and precap was rv in front of avdesh and he had gun pointed on his head

@bold....I really hope Avdesh remembers Arpi's words at this bit....about his revenge and etc...if it hadn't been for that....

Gosh poor arpi, coming back and see's all this .....