Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

I love you yaar, not by dostana eshtyle, but seriously you rock,,,, really your sense of humour is mind blowing,

the bedroom glare dialogue was so funny.

Thank you , honey. That's sweet of you. I am obliged. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_huda

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munz.

Awesome post as always... Wow... Just love your writing... :) its great... As i haven't watched the episode yet... But i could imagine clearly from your post... Thats the power you have in your words dear... :)

Thank you, sweetz. I am grateful for all the sweetness. Smile

munz.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hi! Great analysis..as usualSmile! You are fun to read and very astute! So, I have to say that today's episode reminded me of a dialogue from Twilight. I haven't read the books...just seen the first movie..that too fairly recently after starting to watch pkyek. Bella says to Edward, "You're mood swings are giving me whiplash." I mean, seriously Abhay Raichand, forget poor li'l Piya Jaiswal, your mood swings are giving ME whiplashBig smile! But yeah, fun episode...total entertainment! And Haseena..cat that got the cream anyone? Smile Love that lady to death....we'll make a mommy out of her yet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
superb analysis as usual. But I cant understand one thing why they came at the same place from where they started. Again 'hate me Piya". Again jalooing her and her jaling bhooing. same thing will repeat? Why? I was eager to watch the promo track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi! Great analysis..as usualSmile! You are fun to read and very astute! So, I have to say that today's episode reminded me of a dialogue from Twilight. I haven't read the books...just seen the first movie..that too fairly recently after starting to watch pkyek. Bella says to Edward, "You're mood swings are giving me whiplash." I mean, seriously Abhay Raichand, forget poor li'l Piya Jaiswal, your mood swings are giving ME whiplashBig smile! But yeah, fun episode...total entertainment! And Haseena..cat that got the cream anyone? Smile Love that lady to death....we'll make a mommy out of her yet!

Exactly.. i saw twilight again today  afternoon.. noted  this too..I think PKYEK creative wants to create scenes  of Abhay Mood swing. once he help pia , other time he  make distance & try his best to  make pia het him...He know that thier relation ship's future is dark & dangerous. but still sometime he loose strengh  to make distance..but Twlight has done scene with proper scene & beatifully. while Show's creative  repeating same situtation which is very disapoointing.Unhappy 

There is  1 scene in twilight when edward finally say that "he doesnt hv enough strengh to stay away from her" ..I badly want that scene in abhiya love-story..but i know i am asking for too much.. it will not happen in near future.  but atleast they can do more  invotive work with  Abhay's  back to hate me mission.Ouch

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Im back after watching the epi! and Eeee i loved the jungle scene!
Dont know about the others but i could feel the AP magic. Day Dreaming
Pia is falling for Abhay badly and also getting closer to the truth. No wonder Abhay is trying to push Pia away.
Abhay's defences are getting weaker....'I can never hate you Pia.' Aww Abhay. Embarrassed

Precap, LOL i guess Abhay is too Piafied thats why he keeps forgetting his mission. LOL 
And Pia she is on the right track...always falling down on seeing Abhay. ROFL

You were right had a satisfactory AP dose for the day. EmbarrassedLOL

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
very well written...perfect analysis

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
distances will bring them even more closer, hopefully

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index