Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Nicely wrote PocaClap

Misunderstanding was for short goodSmile, they didn't drag that partClap

T the superhero, oops heroineROFL, is finally will be brought down by Misha hopefullyClap
Good, that Misha, was not thinking much, who saved herApprove, but was again thinking abt the chequeCool, & we can see, another dectective in Mishaa nowEmbarrassed, & hope she talks to Pia calmly regarding this matter nowEmbarrassed

Abhay finally revealed his half truth front of usSmile, that he is not human, & if Pia will love him, she will be lost in his dark sideUnhappy

But still, both can't deny that they have actually fallen for each otherDay Dreaming

same thing both repeat
Hum dono ke beech kuch haiCool

& as in precap if Abhay keeps on giving htose looks to PiaBlushing then, how will his mission Hate me Pia accomplishErmm

T  is INSANE! I hope Misha gives chaar thappads to her and helps her find her brain. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Mishkoo is gonna be back in action and i can't wait to see her beat up Dan!Angry

Abhay-Piya? Pyaar ho gaya hai but ikraar hamesha footage khaata hai.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

T  is INSANE! I hope Misha gives chaar thappads to her and helps her find her brain. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Mishkoo is gonna be back in action and i can't wait to see her beat up Dan!Angry

Abhay-Piya? Pyaar ho gaya hai but ikraar hamesha footage khaata hai.Wink

Now i am sure, T has completely lost her brains in that earthquakeWackoLOL..
Yup, Danish is sure gonna see his end soonEvil Smile, hope so its fastAngryAngry
& again Kabir went missingOuch, & so does ChaandEvil Smile

Yaa, thir ikraar is taking ages likeWinkTongue, don't know when till this is gonna dragBig smileLOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Poco I love your post!!! :DHug

And I wanna say something,over here someone in previous posts said that the episode was funny to them.Guess what? Even I thought that this scene Abhay telling pya that he is fire would be funny.But it wasnt atleast for me coz it was true ,each and every word spoken were sincere and from the bottom of the heart.Abhay is not playing some hard to get ping-pong match with Piya.No he definitely wants Piya to go away, to hate him with as much intensity as she loves him.But alas, he is fighting a lost battle, a battle I feel  he lost the day he saw her.
Now coming to the Abhay-Haseena.I'm loving like really loving them.She cares for him,maybe its not the motherly care we are accustomed to, but the care is there.And I hope some day when abhay stands against his clan for piya ,Haseena will support him.I am pretty sure she wont warm up to piya anytime soon but I dont see her distancing herself from Abhay coz of that as I think chand may do.

PS:Yay!! Misha remembers!! :D

Paroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.................I totally agree with you. i did not find anything funny about Abhay saying those lines to Piya.Smile.....It is very difficult for Abhay because in a way , he is dealing with Piya and Maithli at the same time.Ouch.....I hope Haseena's affection for Abhay does not end with his love for Piya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Poca..poca poca.. as usuall brilliant post.. i enjoyed ur post more than today's show.. already read 3times

Kaha se suru karu?? what an awesome collection word?ROFL

mom ke liye zaan hazir hain, bedrrom eyes,jailous jalkukdi  jaiswal, vampir khnadan ki izzat

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Abhay-Pia ka kuch nahi ho sakta..  jaha the wahi aa gaye.Again pia will fall abhay will not save, again Abhay will hang out with chik to jalao pia. etc etc. etc.. Damn why i thought Now  smthing has begun?Wacko  I wish Abhay aplogize scene to Pia was bit longer , maza aa jata..Ouch. but  Thier scene were pretty good.. na na karte bahut kuch keh diya dono ne indirectly indirectly.Embarrassed I hope now smthing  exciting  come up in future.. i dont want same scenes again & again in diff way.Abhay better try to stay away from clg to make distance between them or Pia  better ignore Abhay IF  they really mean it what they said today.. that would be diff.

& i  think now panchi will  make juice out of  T  , misha seems more intersted  into danish case.

saphira7988Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!LOL

pokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug

Abhay cannot tell Piya who he is or why he cannot love her '.so , he chose the easy route. Just distance her. Throw her away. Push her away. She may forget him that way.

abhay hasnt read twilight it seems...i mean doesnt he know that lions and lambs end up together LOL

And Haseena! Ahaa, she looked happy enough to cuddle Abhay and pull his cheeks. After all. Her super obedient son kept his promise not only by bachaaoing Vampire Khaandaan ki Izzat' and then, hanging out with two chicks so that Piya keeps off. I love Abhay and Haseena. Abhay suddenly becomes so adorable  with his Mommy. Waise bhi, Abhay wahee karta hai, jo uski Mom chaahti hai. Chaand hai hi kaun!

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee haseena.esp today she had another dress on..the frst one din cum out of the laundry...too much blood stains u seeLOLLOL..lol she was soo proud of abhay wen he said these pretty ladies...just abt to burst wid excitementLOL
chand toh amavas pe marr gaya pokey!hes gone and dead...

And miracle! Misha remembers the cheque and remembers that  a boy saved her! YIPPIE. I hope she rips Dan apart!

thank bhaggu for that!!!!!!...no i want abhay to do the ripping..its fun wen hes in d IM GONNA DESTROY U modeLOL 

Yo Whacko!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...we need to FEDEX  the Twilight series to Abhay! Kitnaa uneducated vampire hai ye?AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....I love Haseena and how Abhay behaves like a proper good boy with her. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile....I think Haseena is looking prettier ever since Chaand went to Pluto for a holiday. Wink

saphira7988leeseunggilove

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I love you yaar, not by dostana eshtyle, but seriously you rock,,,, really your sense of humour is mind blowing,

the bedroom glare dialogue was so funny.

saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always... Wow... Just love your writing... :) its great... As i haven't watched the episode yet... But i could imagine clearly from your post... Thats the power you have in your words dear... :)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Poca..poca poca.. as usuall brilliant post.. i enjoyed ur post more than today's show.. already read 3times

Kaha se suru karu?? what an awesome collection word?ROFL

mom ke liye zaan hazir hain, bedrrom eyes,jailous jalkukdi  jaiswal, vampir khnadan ki izzat

ROFL

Abhay-Pia ka kuch nahi ho sakta..  jaha the wahi aa gaye.Again pia will fall abhay will not save, again Abhay will hang out with chik to jalao pia. etc etc. etc.. Damn why i thought Now  smthing has begun?Wacko  I wish Abhay aplogize scene to Pia was bit longer , maza aa jata..Ouch. but  Thier scene were pretty good.. na na karte bahut kuch keh diya dono ne indirectly indirectly.Embarrassed I hope now smthing  exciting  come up in future.. i dont want same scenes again & again in diff way.Abhay better try to stay away from clg to make distance between them or Pia  better ignore Abhay IF  they really mean it what they said today.. that would be diff.

& i  think now panchi will  make juice out of  T  , misha seems more intersted  into danish case.

Thank you so very much! PKYEK is very inspiring to my dimaag ki dukaan.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Abhay-Piya's push and pull is gonna continue for quite sometime. Itni jaldi pyaar ho gaya to Ekta ka sho kaise kehlaayega?WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink....Let's wait and watch where this goes.Embarrassed

thk123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index