Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai (Page 3)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Nicely wrote PocaClap

Misunderstanding was for short goodSmile, they didn't drag that partClap

T the superhero, oops heroineROFL, is finally will be brought down by Misha hopefullyClap
Good, that Misha, was not thinking much, who saved herApprove, but was again thinking abt the chequeCool, & we can see, another dectective in Mishaa nowEmbarrassed, & hope she talks to Pia calmly regarding this matter nowEmbarrassed

Abhay finally revealed his half truth front of usSmile, that he is not human, & if Pia will love him, she will be lost in his dark sideUnhappy

But still, both can't deny that they have actually fallen for each otherDay Dreaming

same thing both repeat
Hum dono ke beech kuch haiCool

& as in precap if Abhay keeps on giving htose looks to PiaBlushing then, how will his mission Hate me Pia accomplishErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!LOL

pokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug

Abhay cannot tell Piya who he is or why he cannot love her '.so , he chose the easy route. Just distance her. Throw her away. Push her away. She may forget him that way.

abhay hasnt read twilight it seems...i mean doesnt he know that lions and lambs end up together LOLLOLLOLLOL

And Haseena! Ahaa, she looked happy enough to cuddle Abhay and pull his cheeks. After all. Her super obedient son kept his promise not only by bachaaoing Vampire Khaandaan ki Izzat' and then, hanging out with two chicks so that Piya keeps off. I love Abhay and Haseena. Abhay suddenly becomes so adorable  with his Mommy. Waise bhi, Abhay wahee karta hai, jo uski Mom chaahti hai. Chaand hai hi kaun!

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee haseena.esp today she had another dress on..the frst one din cum out of the laundry...too much blood stains u seeLOLLOL..lol she was soo proud of abhay wen he said these pretty ladies...just abt to burst wid excitementLOLLOLLOLLOL
chand toh amavas pe marr gaya pokey!hes gone and dead...

And miracle! Misha remembers the cheque and remembers that  a boy saved her! YIPPIE. I hope she rips Dan apart!

thank bhaggu for that!!!!!!...no i want abhay to do the ripping..its fun wen hes in d IM GONNA DESTROY U modeLOL 

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash08

Nitzy *big squishy hug*

Kaisi hai tu?? Awesome post as always.

I felt like giving both of them a whack on their head today... But I salute the resolve of Abhay to keep Piya away from him. He feels things. He knows Piya is lying. He feels her attachment to him and he senses his own attachment to her. Piya's outburst was waiting to happen. I Hate You was so much like I-cannot-live-without-you!!

And hell, those bedroom eyes - no wonder Piya slipped. So Abhay will let her wail in pain to show her that he is not affected by her? That he does not always save her? I will double whack him then!! LOL

The mind says something while the heart says something else. These two are working as per the mind now. The minute heart takes over - I am sure tikhane aa jayenge dono. There needs to be something drastic happening for these two to get closer now. Maybe Dan will strike again?? Lets wait and watch.

Miss you darlin'
Love ya
Ash

Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.... kaisi hai tu meri Jaanu?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Abhay-Piya will soon do you the honours by whacking each-other and themselves. Both were desperate today but stuck to their resolve .....am loving this stretching of emotional rubber bands... ab jhatka zor se hi lagega. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Piya , in any case goes mad seeing Abhay and if he keeps giving those bedroom eyes to her , kaun jaane bechaai ka kya hoga.Wink

ash08

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

ROFL
[/QUOTE]
i jst hope kekta maiya is ANOKHI KAHANI ko KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI na bana deROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveTheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Poco I love your post!!! :DHug

And I wanna say something,over here someone in previous posts said that the episode was funny to them.Guess what? Even I thought that this scene Abhay telling pya that he is fire would be funny.But it wasnt atleast for me coz it was true ,each and every word spoken were sincere and from the bottom of the heart.Abhay is not playing some hard to get ping-pong match with Piya.No he definitely wants Piya to go away, to hate him with as much intensity as she loves him.But alas, he is fighting a lost battle, a battle I feel  he lost the day he saw her.
Now coming to the Abhay-Haseena.I'm loving like really loving them.She cares for him,maybe its not the motherly care we are accustomed to, but the care is there.And I hope some day when abhay stands against his clan for piya ,Haseena will support him.I am pretty sure she wont warm up to piya anytime soon but I dont see her distancing herself from Abhay coz of that as I think chand may do.

PS:Yay!! Misha remembers!! :D

TheBlackJaguar

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, honey.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... the wait seems to be long. Ekta couples are always ZIDDI no.1 and take time to fall in love and even longer to confess. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....you are so right, that way. Abhay's pyaar-ke-pankhe with other girls are only going to force Piya to grab his collar and tell him that she is nuts about him and he better be crazy about her as well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lol yea....but i hope EK understands well what she has started and given life too....cause there is sooooo much more to tell and show after they have become one as a couple.....the 'after' storyline of these kind of stories are the more strong and intersting side rather than the typical shows which takes just one year to confession...than misunderstanding....than realization and reunion and Bam! the show is over......we want the 'After' parts!!WinkLOL.....

well...as far for Piya...abhay has taken over her totally..no doubt there...as for Abhay.....he is in a even worse condition....its not abt the simple word 'love'.....what he feels and attaches to her is so much more...and even if Piya is strong enough the leave him and move on....i dont think he will be....

Edited by HeartEdward - 17 December 2010 at 9:54am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

I hope the upcoming epis are as good as your post!
LOVED it! Clap

Missed the epi today so cant comment on it....but i knew that after today Abhay will go on his Hate-me-Pia mode but not for long. I hope as the promo suggests that Abhay protecting Pia from vampys tracks starts soon. And you are right they are destined to be together, so its useless fighting it. Embarrassed
And I need my AP dose! so better give them more scenes! Stern SmileLOL

Sugary! Episode dekh kar waapis aao.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......Abhay-Piya will find their way back to each-other because there is no other way that they know. WinkWinkWinkWinkWink.....AP dose? reacp nahiin dekhaa , puttar?Embarrassed

Ameres

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

"bedroom eyes" LOL
your post today was really funny! i agree, they definitely are not back to square 1 because now they both are aware of their feelings, its just that they are trying not to show it. 
i was just wondering..the promo with the 3 vampires/human, was it just a promo or is there going to be another scene in the woods next week with her running from them?
and since when did Piya join the cheerleading team?

I think the promo will prove true , sooner or later. Smile....Piya has dared to love Abhay and he is the property of the supernatural. Piya has to pay the price. Deals of the heart are pretty expensive , usually.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index