Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai (Page 2)

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awsome post as usual.. loved the part already higlighted by suahna.!! abhiya scene was FAB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

*standing ovation*Clap
well i found d epi a little funny............
abhay repeating piya's dialogue nd d dialogues of d first promo of d show........( aag hun main jal jaogi)
but luvd abhiya 2day nd mah gundi MISHKOOOOOO is back to rock d epis.........
hehehehe.....Evil Smile.despo danish tumhari toh ab khair nahi.....ROFL

Thank you.Embarrassed....Whatever Abhay told Piya was important and the promo line had to be told to Piya. At least Piya can't tell Abhay that he did not warn her!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yup...........baad mein jab piya 80 yrs ki budhhi ho jayegi nd abhay wud still be super hot......toh log abhay ko piya ka pad pota samjhenge............pia wud b embarrassed.........toh atlest woh abhay ko yeh nahi bolegi ki tumne mujhe is embarrassment ki aag mein koodne se roka nahi thaLOL
LOLLOLLOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
great analysis Pocahontas:)

exactly, it wasnt going back to square one....but i wonder how much more WE can tolerate of 'Hate me Piya mission'..let it be Piya darling!....its obviously not gonna work when he goes around with girls here and there.....it didnt work the last time...Mr.A should have learned a lesson by now....so i guess the only logical way is to ignore her....and be less visible on the collage(GOD forbid that happens though,lol)....cause this way its almost like he is indirectly trying to drag out the 'I Love You' final confession from Piya*sigh* rather than keeping her away.

@Bedroom Eyes!LOL.....uff now u reminded me off the BR episode....gotta run and watch it for the zillionth timeOuchBlushing

and seriously....they need to give us more AbhayPiya Dosage....i feel so much uneeded time is wasted on other scenes while they could be shorter and AbhayPiya scenes more longer instead.

Edited by HeartEdward - 17 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Nitzy *big squishy hug*

Kaisi hai tu?? Awesome post as always.

I felt like giving both of them a whack on their head today... But I salute the resolve of Abhay to keep Piya away from him. He feels things. He knows Piya is lying. He feels her attachment to him and he senses his own attachment to her. Piya's outburst was waiting to happen. I Hate You was so much like I-cannot-live-without-you!!

And hell, those bedroom eyes - no wonder Piya slipped. So Abhay will let her wail in pain to show her that he is not affected by her? That he does not always save her? I will double whack him then!! LOL

The mind says something while the heart says something else. These two are working as per the mind now. The minute heart takes over - I am sure tikhane aa jayenge dono. There needs to be something drastic happening for these two to get closer now. Maybe Dan will strike again?? Lets wait and watch.

Miss you darlin'
Love ya
Ash

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I hope the upcoming epis are as good as your post!
LOVED it! Clap

Missed the epi today so cant comment on it....but i knew that after today Abhay will go on his Hate-me-Pia mode but not for long. I hope as the promo suggests that Abhay protecting Pia from vampys tracks starts soon. And you are right they are destined to be together, so its useless fighting it. Embarrassed
And I need my AP dose! so better give them more scenes! Stern SmileLOL

TheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
"bedroom eyes" LOL
your post today was really funny! i agree, they definitely are not back to square 1 because now they both are aware of their feelings, its just that they are trying not to show it. 
i was just wondering..the promo with the 3 vampires/human, was it just a promo or is there going to be another scene in the woods next week with her running from them?
and since when did Piya join the cheerleading team?
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

awsome post as usual.. loved the part already higlighted by suahna.!! abhiya scene was FAB.

Thank you, sweetz!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....AbhIya rock in whatever they do.Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

great analysis Pocahontas:)

exactly, it wasnt going back to square one....but i wonder how much more WE can tolerate of 'Hate me Piya mission'..let it be Piya darling!....its obviously not gonna work when he goes around with girls here and there.....it didnt work the last time...Mr.A should have learned a lesson by now....so i guess the only logical way is to ignore her....and be less visible on the collage(GOD forbid that happens though,lol)....cause this way its almost like he is indirectly trying to drag out the 'I Love You' final confession from Piya*sigh* rather than keeping her away.

@Bedroom Eyes!LOL.....uff now u reminded me off the BR episode....gotta run and watch it for the zillionth timeOuchBlushing

and seriously....they need to give us more AbhayPiya Dosage....i feel so much uneeded time is wasted on other scenes while they could be shorter and AbhayPiya scenes more longer instead.

Thank you, honey.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... the wait seems to be long. Ekta couples are always ZIDDI no.1 and take time to fall in love and even longer to confess. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....you are so right, that way. Abhay's pyaar-ke-pankhe with other girls are only going to force Piya to grab his collar and tell him that she is nuts about him and he better be crazy about her as well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thk123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index