Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai - Page 2

-Dana- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great analysis Pocahontas:)

exactly, it wasnt going back to square one....but i wonder how much more WE can tolerate of 'Hate me Piya mission'..let it be Piya darling!....its obviously not gonna work when he goes around with girls here and there.....it didnt work the last time...Mr.A should have learned a lesson by now....so i guess the only logical way is to ignore her....and be less visible on the collage(GOD forbid that happens though,lol)....cause this way its almost like he is indirectly trying to drag out the 'I Love You' final confession from Piya*sigh* rather than keeping her away.

@Bedroom Eyes!πŸ˜†.....uff now u reminded me off the BR episode....gotta run and watch it for the zillionth time☺️

and seriously....they need to give us more AbhayPiya Dosage....i feel so much uneeded time is wasted on other scenes while they could be shorter and AbhayPiya scenes more longer instead.
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nitzy *big squishy hug*

Kaisi hai tu?? Awesome post as always.

I felt like giving both of them a whack on their head today... But I salute the resolve of Abhay to keep Piya away from him. He feels things. He knows Piya is lying. He feels her attachment to him and he senses his own attachment to her. Piya's outburst was waiting to happen. I Hate You was so much like I-cannot-live-without-you!!

And hell, those bedroom eyes - no wonder Piya slipped. So Abhay will let her wail in pain to show her that he is not affected by her? That he does not always save her? I will double whack him then!! πŸ˜†

The mind says something while the heart says something else. These two are working as per the mind now. The minute heart takes over - I am sure tikhane aa jayenge dono. There needs to be something drastic happening for these two to get closer now. Maybe Dan will strike again?? Lets wait and watch.

Miss you darlin'
Love ya
Ash
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope the upcoming epis are as good as your post!
LOVED it! πŸ‘

Missed the epi today so cant comment on it....but i knew that after today Abhay will go on his Hate-me-Pia mode but not for long. I hope as the promo suggests that Abhay protecting Pia from vampys tracks starts soon. And you are right they are destined to be together, so its useless fighting it. 😳
And I need my AP dose! so better give them more scenes! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"bedroom eyes" LOL
your post today was really funny! i agree, they definitely are not back to square 1 because now they both are aware of their feelings, its just that they are trying not to show it. 
i was just wondering..the promo with the 3 vampires/human, was it just a promo or is there going to be another scene in the woods next week with her running from them?
and since when did Piya join the cheerleading team?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasucrazy

awsome post as usual.. loved the part already higlighted by suahna.!! abhiya scene was FAB.

Thank you, sweetz!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....AbhIya rock in whatever they do.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeartEdward

great analysis Pocahontas:)

exactly, it wasnt going back to square one....but i wonder how much more WE can tolerate of 'Hate me Piya mission'..let it be Piya darling!....its obviously not gonna work when he goes around with girls here and there.....it didnt work the last time...Mr.A should have learned a lesson by now....so i guess the only logical way is to ignore her....and be less visible on the collage(GOD forbid that happens though,lol)....cause this way its almost like he is indirectly trying to drag out the 'I Love You' final confession from Piya*sigh* rather than keeping her away.

@Bedroom Eyes!πŸ˜†.....uff now u reminded me off the BR episode....gotta run and watch it for the zillionth time☺️

and seriously....they need to give us more AbhayPiya Dosage....i feel so much uneeded time is wasted on other scenes while they could be shorter and AbhayPiya scenes more longer instead.

Thank you, honey.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... the wait seems to be long. Ekta couples are always ZIDDI no.1 and take time to fall in love and even longer to confess. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....you are so right, that way. Abhay's pyaar-ke-pankhe with other girls are only going to force Piya to grab his collar and tell him that she is nuts about him and he better be crazy about her as well.😳😳😳😳😳😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nicely wrote PocaπŸ‘

Misunderstanding was for short good😊, they didn't drag that partπŸ‘

T the superhero, oops heroine🀣, is finally will be brought down by Misha hopefullyπŸ‘
Good, that Misha, was not thinking much, who saved her, but was again thinking abt the cheque😎, & we can see, another dectective in Mishaa now😳, & hope she talks to Pia calmly regarding this matter now😳

Abhay finally revealed his half truth front of us😊, that he is not human, & if Pia will love him, she will be lost in his dark sideπŸ˜”

But still, both can't deny that they have actually fallen for each other😍

same thing both repeat
Hum dono ke beech kuch hai😎

& as in precap if Abhay keeps on giving htose looks to Pia☺️ then, how will his mission Hate me Pia accomplishπŸ€”
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!πŸ˜†

pokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€—

Abhay cannot tell Piya who he is or why he cannot love her '.so , he chose the easy route. Just distance her. Throw her away. Push her away. She may forget him that way.

abhay hasnt read twilight it seems...i mean doesnt he know that lions and lambs end up together πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Haseena! Ahaa, she looked happy enough to cuddle Abhay and pull his cheeks. After all. Her super obedient son kept his promise not only by bachaaoing Vampire Khaandaan ki Izzat' and then, hanging out with two chicks so that Piya keeps off. I love Abhay and Haseena. Abhay suddenly becomes so adorable  with his Mommy. Waise bhi, Abhay wahee karta hai, jo uski Mom chaahti hai. Chaand hai hi kaun!

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee haseena.esp today she had another dress on..the frst one din cum out of the laundry...too much blood stains u seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..lol she was soo proud of abhay wen he said these pretty ladies...just abt to burst wid excitementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chand toh amavas pe marr gaya pokey!hes gone and dead...

And miracle! Misha remembers the cheque and remembers that  a boy saved her! YIPPIE. I hope she rips Dan apart!

thank bhaggu for that!!!!!!...no i want abhay to do the ripping..its fun wen hes in d IM GONNA DESTROY U modeπŸ˜† 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash08

Nitzy *big squishy hug*

Kaisi hai tu?? Awesome post as always.

I felt like giving both of them a whack on their head today... But I salute the resolve of Abhay to keep Piya away from him. He feels things. He knows Piya is lying. He feels her attachment to him and he senses his own attachment to her. Piya's outburst was waiting to happen. I Hate You was so much like I-cannot-live-without-you!!

And hell, those bedroom eyes - no wonder Piya slipped. So Abhay will let her wail in pain to show her that he is not affected by her? That he does not always save her? I will double whack him then!! πŸ˜†

The mind says something while the heart says something else. These two are working as per the mind now. The minute heart takes over - I am sure tikhane aa jayenge dono. There needs to be something drastic happening for these two to get closer now. Maybe Dan will strike again?? Lets wait and watch.

Miss you darlin'
Love ya
Ash

Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.... kaisi hai tu meri Jaanu?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Abhay-Piya will soon do you the honours by whacking each-other and themselves. Both were desperate today but stuck to their resolve .....am loving this stretching of emotional rubber bands... ab jhatka zor se hi lagega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Piya , in any case goes mad seeing Abhay and if he keeps giving those bedroom eyes to her , kaun jaane bechaai ka kya hoga.πŸ˜‰

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

🀣

i jst hope kekta maiya is ANOKHI KAHANI ko KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI na bana de🀣🀣🀣