Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Abhay : Piya & Mom aapke liye jaan haazir hai

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!LOL

I understood one thing from today's episode. It is silly and illogical to expect vampire Abhay and belle Piya to cozy up and fall in love with one soft gaze or one intimate moment '.No.Abhay's resolve to save Piya from himself is not that weak and Piya's defence against her own torrid feelings for Abhay is not that wishy-washy. It will take time to break it down '.a lot of water needs to pass between them before their love becomes irrevocable.

There is nothing much to talk about the short misunderstanding between Abhay-Piya '.what is there to talk about is the words that Abhay told Piya in that anger ' almost confessing that he is a bloodsucking beastly vampire. What he told Piya is her destiny, her future ' She is meant to burn, suffer and dissolve in the irrevocable love that is gaining momentum in her heart for Abhay. Abhay is fighting a lost battle but he is fighting it with all his might and resolve '.he knows that Piya is becoming inseparable from him and he cannot allow that. It is a relationship that is like some kind of black hole ' it is meant to consume both of them.

Whatever happened in the jungle , in  a way reflected the heart mirrors of Abhay-Piya. Piya is frustrated with her own feelings and Abhay's ping-pong with her. She is giving up because it pains too much to be loved and hated at regular intervals by Abhay. Her 'I HATE YOU' was super-frustoo because you could see that she meant exactly the opposite. Abhay knew that she was lying through her teeth and that is why he told her that he wishes it was true. He conveyed to her that they cannot be together'.she needs to move on to human things , her own world. She cannot step into the shadows with him.

Piya threw Abhay out of her life today '.and as she walked away from Abhay who just looked on , you could see that the future would have this scene reversed as the famous promo has always shown' Abhay walking away from a heartbroken Piya.It is that sad future that Abhay wants to save her from.

Abhay cannot tell Piya who he is or why he cannot love her '.so , he chose the easy route. Just distance her. Throw her away. Push her away. She may forget him that way.

But what is the use, anyway? He himself knows that his and Piya's story has begun. And he is desperately trying to close it.

And Haseena! Ahaa, she looked happy enough to cuddle Abhay and pull his cheeks. After all. Her super obedient son kept his promise not only by bachaaoing Vampire Khaandaan ki Izzat' and then, hanging out with two chicks so that Piya keeps off. I love Abhay and Haseena. Abhay suddenly becomes so adorable  with his Mommy. Waise bhi, Abhay wahee karta hai, jo uski Mom chaahti hai. Chaand hai hi kaun!

And OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS! Piya JEALOUS JALKUKDI Jaiswal. How many people think she looked upset enough to claw out those two girls' eyes for setting eyes on Abhay''awwwle! Chhota sa jala-bhuna baby!

And miracle! Misha remembers the cheque and remembers that  a boy saved her! YIPPIE. I hope she rips Dan apart!

Precap: Piya, Piya, Piya. You DESPERATELY need to get Abhay to fall in love with you and blackmail him into a confession. If you keep on looking at him like that , you will soon need a shrink! And Abhay! Tameez mein aao zaraa. If you keep on giving those bedroom eyes to Piya , then, how will she stop going goo-goo over you?

Finally, I didn't for even once feel that we were going to square one. Abhay-Piya let out what they feel and parted not-so-amicably but consciously. Abhay thinks he got over his soft spot for Piya and Piya feels that she will not go goo-goo over Abhay now!.... Puhlease! Talk about hallucinating and that too without drugs?

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 17 December 2010 at 9:11am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17-Shonaa-saphira7988Maoh-Dana-N_13bloodlinecutemugthk123neeti_hudax-nismunz.mi-neepearlkasucrazycelestaeHessa85SATHYA88TressaBilliCat.AnamikaSJainnatashu-kavita-ash08Onyx.-sim-Sumi_162710Suhana Ahmedleeseunggilovemadmaxinereadingworms.Abhiya_VisunyctophiliaAmeres.:.MONA.:.--sanchita--AyeChavanniremosalsaBefikrebookworm-ALS--romaila

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
*standing ovation*Clap
well i found d epi a little funny............
abhay repeating piya's dialogue nd d dialogues of d first promo of d show........( aag hun main jal jaogi)
but luvd abhiya 2day nd mah gundi MISHKOOOOOO is back to rock d epis.........
hehehehe.....Evil Smile.despo danish tumhari toh ab khair nahi.....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohTheBlackJaguar

Suhana Ahmed IF-Rockerz
Suhana Ahmed
Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
awesome post...
very well written.....
 and i just loved this line... "And Abhay! Tameez mein aao zaraa. If you keep on giving those bedroom eyes to Piya , then, how will she stop going goo-goo over you?"

so true, by the way nice term invented here... 'BEDROOM EYES'LOL

love, 
Suhana

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL u're Title.. Poca..Hw can u always make a wonderful post yaar what's the secret..behind it..!!
Khandhan Ki Izzat..n Jalkukadi Jaisawal..ROFLROFL..*heights*..*roll eyes*..

Abhay is always adorable.. I don't knw why I always get carried away when he stares @Pia..Day Dreaming
U're rite.. Abhay knw's their's a inseperatable relation btw them.. The feeling which is been burning both of them in a Fire will only lighten up there luv.. No one can seperate them..
Abhay's confession that he's Worst than a blood sucking beast.... But Pia didn't get it..*sign*
Misha is surely a Miracle child.. in this show.. She just zapped out of coma lyk she just woke up from sleep..Thnx God she remembers everything..
    Now talking abt Khandhaan ki Izaat..
I really Luved the interaction btw Haseena & her obedient Monster cum Human son..Wink..
Momkin's was having a Big Smile when she got to hear that T is the New Hero of D Town n Abhay is going college with Two despo's..ROFL
it luked lyk she's gona quote this..
Haseena : mera monster beta..mera naam karaye ga Roshan..ROFLROFL Smile

Edited by NIDIZ - 17 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

*standing ovation*Clap
abhay repeating piya's dialogue nd d dialogues of d first promo of d show........( aag hun main jal jaogi)

Thank you.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Whatever Abhay told Piya was important and the promo line had to be told to Piya. At least Piya can't tell Abhay that he did not warn her!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana Ahmed

awesome post...
very well written.....
 and i just loved this line... "And Abhay! Tameez mein aao zaraa. If you keep on giving those bedroom eyes to Piya , then, how will she stop going goo-goo over you?"

so true, by the way nice term invented here... 'BEDROOM EYES'LOL

love, 
Suhana

Thank you, Suhana.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....am glad that you liked the post.Embarrassed

Suhana AhmedBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

*standing ovation*Clap

Thank you.Embarrassed....Whatever Abhay told Piya was important and the promo line had to be told to Piya. At least Piya can't tell Abhay that he did not warn her!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yup...........baad mein jab piya 80 yrs ki budhhi ho jayegi nd abhay wud still be super hot......toh log abhay ko piya ka pad pota samjhenge............pia wud b embarrassed.........toh atlest woh abhay ko yeh nahi bolegi ki tumne mujhe is embarrassment ki aag mein koodne se roka nahi thaLOL
LOLLOLLOL
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Awesome post! :D
cant wait for AbhiYa story to start finally! :)

BefikreTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index