India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

aakhein jooth nahi bolti

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
BY SEEING TODAY'S EPI OF KMH I CAN ONLY SAY AAROHI DEAR STOP LIEING TO URSELFTongueTongue HOW MUCH MORE U'LL LIE ARJUN FEELINGS FOR U WILL BECOME MORE DEEPER AND STRONGERWinkWinkWink SO TRY TO SORT OUT UR FEELING AND TRUST UR LUVBig smile HOW MUCH U WANT TO DENY U CAN DENY BT UR EYES SPEAKS VOLUMES OF LUV FOR ARJUNTongue UR HEART AND MIND ALWAYS THING ABOUT HIM IN WHICH EVER PLACE U GO SO CONFESS UR LUV TO HIM AND U WILL FIND UR HAPPINESS AGAIN SmileSmileSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bristimonalisaLove14gemini1217tanu111a-medz-ipkknd06rasika_DSsweet_angel27sujal_kashishSiddhi_Mariaa.SG

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
aww such a nice postThumbs Up I second every word of you...uski aankhein uska arjun ke liye pyar bayan kar rahi hainTongue par zuban saath nahi dena chahti...
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i love itttttttttttttttttt
nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

i just lovedddd the aankhein jooth nahi bolti scnee!!!

You can see that Arjun and Arohi FEEL what the other ones feeling!!!

That once again proves the GREAT chemistry between Karan and Kritika!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
LOL. true. you know what i wonder at times.. Like realistically.. is it true? Like when you are in love with someone can you REALLY " see the love" in their eyes or in yours?
Like are all these things related to your eyes.. and how one can see it in your eyes that you are in love or whatever... Is that over rated? or is it truee *-)

Like how can you see LOVE in someone's eyes 8-)
I wanna be in love to figure it out.. LMAO

gemini1217

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Love Yoour' Post Heart So truuuuue  Day Dreaming Its  Loovely Star
poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
tumhare bina bole bhi aankhein sub kuch bolti hai arohi kab apna pyar arjun se chupaogi tum kaho na kaho par tumharh ko me jo arjun ke pyar hai woh kab tak chupa paogi tumharh aankhein dekh ke saaf pata chalta hai ki usme arjun ke liye kitana pyar bhara hai insaan kuch kahe ya na kahe par uski aankhein sub kuch kehti hai is arjun ko bata do ki tum us se kitana pyar karti ho

gemini1217

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
hey guys......its true that ur eyes reveal it when u r in love.........its not at all filmy..........its very scientific.....eyes are the mirror to display all our emotions, they express a lot even before we say anything............its true......by just looking at the eyes, u can guess if a person is in love, especially when there is a talk about his/her loved one in front of herTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index