India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Enough Abhay!! confess ur love (Page 4)

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Yeah..!! He says hate me pia, hate me as much as u can, n himself is falling for her.. lolxx
love abhiya and visu..
So saba r u a kapi fan or visu..?

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
now wht is kapi n vishu??

i m new on dis forum

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

Originally posted by Kritz08

Abhay will not confesses his love to piya.This is not a typical love story with lovey dovey scenes,dupatta sessions and all.....Abhay knows that he could harm Piya if she is near him.He cares for her....her safety is most important to him.Abhay will try his best to distance himself from Piya.The more he does that,the more she'll get drawn towards him.That's AbhiYa.
Their's is an impossible love story and it has to be developed properly.I'm loving this track!

But i am tiredof seeing him showing attiude to pia for no good reason.
okay fine, if he knows that pia is geeting attracted to him, then stop helping her..!!!
piya developed a soft corner for abhay because he used to save her life, but when he'll interfering in her probs, 'll distance himself from her, chand uncle b piya ko chor dain gaye n piya ko b automatically abhay bholna par jaye ga..!
but abhay isnt letting her go away from him

exactly!! tht's the point..he can't distance himself from him..no matter wat he does..he just can't see her in trouble...he HAS to go and help her....save her life....it's just not in his control...these two can't just stop lookin at her...abhi dono dimaag ki sun rahe hai...bt at times..their hearts take over....dil dimaag ki ladayi chal rahi hai...the moment heart takes over..they will be irrevocably in love with each other..tht's why the description of the show says..somehow they are gonna have to manage their impossible love...i think they are sticking to it..which is good..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index