India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Enough Abhay!! confess ur love (Page 2)

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Did u guys remember the abhay-mithli flashback secene?? minute b4 that scene he said to himself

piya tum bilkul us jesi hu, ik hotay ja rahay hu tum dono mere dil mien.. how is it possible??

so basically he is falling for her, but this denial period is killing me now. i want abhay to accept tht he loves her madly n he doesnt wana lose her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yaar accept karay ga tu JUNGLE mien MANGLE hu ga naaaaaa

Befikre

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

itni bekarar toh pia bhi nahi hai..jitna tm ho rahi haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyBefikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Abhay will not confesses his love to piya.This is not a typical love story with lovey dovey scenes,dupatta sessions and all.....Abhay knows that he could harm Piya if she is near him.He cares for her....her safety is most important to him.Abhay will try his best to distance himself from Piya.The more he does that,the more she'll get drawn towards him.That's AbhiYa.
Their's is an impossible love story and it has to be developed properly.I'm loving this track!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988kasucrazyprcns-sim-TheBlackJaguar

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by kasucrazy

itni bekarar toh pia bhi nahi hai..jitna tm ho rahi haiROFL

LOL r nahi tu kiya...!!
abhay n piya jab tak jungle mien mangle nahi karien gaye tab tak hum unka peecha nahi chorian gaye LOL

leeseunggilove

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Abhay will not confesses his love to piya.This is not a typical love story with lovey dovey scenes,dupatta sessions and all.....Abhay knows that he could harm Piya if she is near him.He cares for her....her safety is most important to him.Abhay will try his best to distance himself from Piya.The more he does that,the more she'll get drawn towards him.That's AbhiYa.
Their's is an impossible love story and it has to be developed properly.I'm loving this track!

But i am tiredof seeing him showing attiude to pia for no good reason.
okay fine, if he knows that pia is geeting attracted to him, then stop helping her..!!!
piya developed a soft corner for abhay because he used to save her life, but when he'll interfering in her probs, 'll distance himself from her, chand uncle b piya ko chor dain gaye n piya ko b automatically abhay bholna par jaye ga..!
but abhay isnt letting her go away from him
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

hes nt denying..he noes ki hes dangerous fr her

yup, he is still thinking from his head n not heart...........
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

loll...........dupatta scenesROFLROFL

i agree w/ all u saidThumbs Up...............its a dark luv story after allOuch..........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index