Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

yaar accept karay ga tu JUNGLE mien MANGLE hu ga naaaaaa

itni bekarar toh pia bhi nahi hai..jitna tm ho rahi hai🤣
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay will not confesses his love to piya.This is not a typical love story with lovey dovey scenes,dupatta sessions and all.....Abhay knows that he could harm Piya if she is near him.He cares for her....her safety is most important to him.Abhay will try his best to distance himself from Piya.The more he does that,the more she'll get drawn towards him.That's AbhiYa.
Their's is an impossible love story and it has to be developed properly.I'm loving this track!
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

itni bekarar toh pia bhi nahi hai..jitna tm ho rahi hai🤣

😆 r nahi tu kiya...!!
abhay n piya jab tak jungle mien mangle nahi karien gaye tab tak hum unka peecha nahi chorian gaye 😆
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Abhay will not confesses his love to piya.This is not a typical love story with lovey dovey scenes,dupatta sessions and all.....Abhay knows that he could harm Piya if she is near him.He cares for her....her safety is most important to him.Abhay will try his best to distance himself from Piya.The more he does that,the more she'll get drawn towards him.That's AbhiYa.

Their's is an impossible love story and it has to be developed properly.I'm loving this track!

But i am tiredof seeing him showing attiude to pia for no good reason.
okay fine, if he knows that pia is geeting attracted to him, then stop helping her..!!!
piya developed a soft corner for abhay because he used to save her life, but when he'll interfering in her probs, 'll distance himself from her, chand uncle b piya ko chor dain gaye n piya ko b automatically abhay bholna par jaye ga..!
but abhay isnt letting her go away from him
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hes nt denying..he noes ki hes dangerous fr her

yup, he is still thinking from his head n not heart...........
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

loll...........dupatta scenes🤣🤣

i agree w/ all u said👍🏼...............its a dark luv story after all..........
usha786 thumbnail
he has confess his love almost, "i  can,t hate you, mai tumhe marne nahee de sakta. and he has already told her what he is "ek khoon pine wale janwar se bhee jyada khaternak hoo mai, aag hoo mai, ek andera hoo mai, khood bhee nahee dund paogee" and what he can do.
Edited by usha786 - 13 years ago
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i dont think abhsy will confess so easily

he doesnt want to mess up piyas life

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah he has already confessed but in his own strange way..!!
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sab2778

i dont think abhsy will confess so easily

he doesnt want to mess up piyas life

yeah but he doesnt want to mess up piya's life then he should leave her alone, dont help her whenever she is in troubble, stop giving her those caring looks!!
But poor abhay dil k hatho majboor hai.. Lolxx