Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [82.61%]
8 [17.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Siddharth is a nice human being and have shown care and concern for Divya as a friend always and especially after she stepped in to the Sood House as his Bride. Now it looks like he is also noticing her fitting into the role of a 'Perfect Wife'. He appreciated her when she tried to get home cooked breakfast when he said that he is going to skip breakfast because he needed to diet... He liked it when she reminded him about files and inquired about office work... He liked it when she visited the site with him... And now when she is even trying to Romance her with flowers...  He has a smile on his face... Looks like Divya is succeeding in her motive!

However it was nice to know that though Divya did not know that a Widow cannot wear a dark red Saree, she knew well the
Significance of Red Roses...,lolDancing

Edited by Anamika1570 - 17 December 2010 at 8:27pm

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader here. I'd just like to say that it would be unconvincing to show Sid fall for Divya so soon....coz if he truly loved Nivi, he wouldnt be able to move so easily...n the same holds for Nivi also......just my opinionSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@Exoctica I do not think Siddharth truly ever loved Nivi. A man who is truly in love would stand for his love and also trust her. Siddharth did neither. He did not stand up for her when she needed it and also even after he came to know the truth. He also believed in the 'love drama' of NivRen fast and did not bother to find the truth of it even once. However, I feel that Nivedita's love for Siddharth was genuine that she even after getting such a wonderful and loving Husband like Viren is still not able to move on.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 17 December 2010 at 9:50pm

itsmylifeboss

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
u always made one comment and always repeated that ,,sid didn't stand for nivi...
just tell me onething nivi didn't inform here that she will not going to marry sid,, on engadgement day episode no 51 

another thing ccbm is started with nivi-sid love story and this not because i say,, this is because sid say ,,nivi say,,

and and javed aktar says ,, RS says in taj hotel new dehli,, in starting promo,,
dear u have made a reverseable chemical reaction just like in chemistry 
u r doing a job of equilibrium....hats off to u and ur mind blowing comments this show how seriously u r watching ccbm
Clap
i not made this type of comment but after reading ur comment it made me sick,,thanxx for such a briliant comment u have made my day dear Clap
last bet not the least , fan following is different thing but truth is differentthing i liked more and made about ccbm and sid-putulm,, but i will hever bias in  my thought u can read my comment ,,start from  28th july

srk_king2010

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hey pls guys dont fight dears
akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
dear i never look after this type of comment ,, but yaar read what she has written""""" I do not think Siddharth truly ever loved Nivi"""""

this has  made anyone in the surprised situation,, i am in this forum since begning,, i never evr look s\after this type of thing,, but this is not the first time she has written this ,,,always writing comment like trhis always bashes sid....
i am not sid fan i amm ccbm fan because of not the one...
but due to sid-putul-yash-dadi-dada saheb-vandana-lalji-kesav
ok....

Edited by akshitaAtiwari - 18 December 2010 at 8:48am

srk_king2010

Go to top