Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Oye! Chakk de phatttteeeee!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

i hope the CVs make full use of Barun and Karan in this track...both are fulltoo entertainers and i expect the greatest entertainment from this track....

Totally second you Ash! Embarrassed

But at the same time i want to watch a lot of Ranbeer-Sanchi scenes as well.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

xxRoohanixx IF-Rockerz
xxRoohanixx
xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
LOLWell Im glad you're happy! I, however,do not know who this guy is besides seeing a picture of him and knowing his name..lol, so I'm not sure what to expect.Anyways, as long as he doesn't replace Barun, I'm good. And I also don't like the idea of Sanchi being forced to marry someone else..seriously..it's just not right in my opinion. Regardless of whether it makes Shravan try harder or anything. He shouldn't need her marrying someone else to realize what the right thing to do is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

LOLWell Im glad you're happy! I, however,do not know who this guy is besides seeing a picture of him and knowing his name..lol, so I'm not sure what to expect.Anyways, as long as he doesn't replace Barun, I'm good. And I also don't like the idea of Sanchi being forced to marry someone else..seriously..it's just not right in my opinion. Regardless of whether it makes Shravan try harder or anything. He shouldn't need her marrying someone else to realize what the right thing to do is. 

KW is a good actor. You will realize that on watching him.Smile

He won't replace Barun, for sure.Embarrassed

I too don't like that idea at all.Ouch....But then again, i really want to watch this track. Am VERY excited to watch this track! Smile

xxRoohanixx

xxRoohanixx IF-Rockerz
xxRoohanixx
xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

KW is a good actor. You will realize that on watching him.Smile

He won't replace Barun, for sure.Embarrassed

I too don't like that idea at all.Ouch....But then again, i really want to watch this track. Am VERY excited to watch this track! Smile

lol,well if he is a good actor, then i'm sure I will not mind watching him! Tongue and he's cute too ! 

Edited by -xx-Roohani-xx- - 18 December 2010 at 2:19am

Shipra_S

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hi

woww the track like mujhse shadi karoge film, sanchi and karan maybe childhood friedns and doing this natak to make sharvan relaise, its written in tb article

norzar

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

woww the track like mujhse shadi karoge film, sanchi and karan maybe childhood friedns and doing this natak to make sharvan relaise, its written in tb article

norzar

yeah...that's why am even more excited now! Karan as Ranbir will be like a breath of fresh air in the show. Smile As much as am NOT looking forward to Shravan-Mandira track, THAT MUCH I AM looking forward to Ranbir-Sanchi track. Tongue
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hey! im also excited abt this track! woo! atleast the entry of kw will make shravan realise his responsibilities!  :D
and yes, i also do not hate karan wahi, and im not against him, i never even wtched DMG, cos i dint noe abt the serial lol and so i dono wt happened....bt i also like karan wahi..bt not more than barunWink....i remember kw took part in some dance program..i forgot the name of the show...bt it was a dance show..something like jalakh dikhlaja...thts hw i got to noe abt him.....anyway im really excited..cant wait to wtch monday's epi!

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

Hey! im also excited abt this track! woo! atleast the entry of kw will make shravan realise his responsibilities!  :D
and yes, i also do not hate karan wahi, and im not against him, i never even wtched DMG, cos i dint noe abt the serial lol and so i dono wt happened....bt i also like karan wahi..bt not more than barunWink....i remember kw took part in some dance program..i forgot the name of the show...bt it was a dance show..something like jalakh dikhlaja...thts hw i got to noe abt him.....anyway im really excited..cant wait to wtch monday's epi!

Yeah, i too have no hard feelings for this actor. Smile

@Dance show- Are you referring to 'Mr n Mrs. TV' ? It was not exactly a dance show, but a reality show, which aired a few years back on Sony. Karan was crowned Mr. TV. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index