Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Oye! Chakk de phatttteeeee!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

KW is a good actor, i loved him as Siddhant Modi in DMG, their is no negativity around him as such, its just some ppl had a problem with him coz he was in DMG (also DMG has worse forum ever, negativity and immaturity all around, and thats the truth and everyone knows it), and some fanatics of a 'certain actor' in the show were bashing him left right center for no reason at all in a way whilst his character Sid and his acting was fantastic, he made Siddhant Modi - a character that will never be forgotten - thats what we have taken away from DMG, his character remained pure and selfless and heart-touching.

Looking forward to KW and how he will be in here now - i am happy its cameo in a good show and he is back to acting, and not doing useless reality shows LOL

Edited by Lennie - 17 December 2010 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Spavsslumberqueen-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Lennie

KW is a good actor, i loved him as Siddhant Modi in DMG, their is no negativity around him as such, its just some ppl had a problem with him coz he was in DMG (also DMG has worse forum ever, negativity and immaturity all around, and thats the truth and everyone knows it), and some fanatics of a 'certain actor' in the show were bashing him left right center for no reason at all in a way whilst his character Sid and his acting was fantastic, he made Siddhant Modi - a character that will never be forgotten - thats what we have taken away from DMG, his character remained pure and selfless and heart-touching.

Looking forward to KW and how he will be in here now - i am happy its cameo in a good show and he is back to acting, and not doing useless reality shows LOL

well said

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie-Harshu-

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hello

Saw the pre-cap clip and haiyeeeee KW looks extremely HOT n SEXY BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

though a little plumpyAngryLOL

looking forward to his character

and to those who think that his role might not remain a cameo....don't worry guys KW himself said tht it's only a cameo and he's there for only a monthSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-Harshu-norzar

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Awesome Lennie....well said and Agree each and every word of urs Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
we don't want it can he plz leave already

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Mr.Zk

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Hello

Saw the pre-cap clip and haiyeeeee KW looks extremely HOT n SEXY Blushing

though a little plumpyAngryLOL

looking forward to his character

and to those who think that his role might not remain a cameo....don't worry guys KW himself said tht it's only a cameo and he's there for only a monthSmile

i agree

norzar
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
why the hell r we friday!!!
i missed Karan soooooooooooooooooooooooo much yaar!!!!
i dont know if i should be angry or not at Pratab for trying to seprate SaVanLOLLOLLOL...with his plan we got Karan back
but we all know that its just a cameo so no worriess guys!!
IM GONNA ENJOY WATCHIN BARUN N KARAN TOGETHERPartyDancing

Edited by ...Noorya... - 17 December 2010 at 12:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-Harshu-norzar

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Just saw d precap KW was looking a li'll plumpy lolzz d chicken tikka's & parathan's were visible LOL
But he was looking hot in d black jacket
He is a brilliant actor & I am sure people will like his acting Big smile

I can understand d feelings of SS fans since we went through d same pain but its just a cameo which will end in 15-20 days
So there is no question of Ranbir/KW coming B/w d 2 lovers
At d end Sanchi & Shravan will b Together Big smile

Looking forward to KW's character....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77...Noorya...Shipra_Snorzarindian_beauty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index