Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Oye! Chakk de phatttteeeee!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini003

Originally posted by Shipra_S

Originally posted by mini003

awsssssssssummmmmmm pst...gals..get ready karan is gonna make u crazy..droooool ova him......karan wahi omggggggggggggggggg...cutest hotest sexiest..hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...m in ma dreamland..gals..u gonna love him..dats ma promise..pakka..dekhlena..he gonna take evry1s heart..m sure
m ssssssssssssssssooooooooooo happppyyyyyyyyyyy..ma karan bak..finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....missed him so much..sexc face is bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

i know....i too love him for his looks n acting!....he is such a cute actor!Tongue
shipra..m crazy fr dis guy..sadda punjabi munda..saada delhite..hes most cutest....m so hapy 2 c him bak

I wish he was a Lucknowite! LOL......whatever, i adore him very much!Embarrassed

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

saw the precap  clip now of kw, he looks hotttttttt,

loved the black jacket

waiting for mon

norzar

He was looking superb!Cool.......Gosh! that precap pic. of his is still in my mind!LOL After a looooooooong time am so eager for Monday! Tongue LOL
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

yea i find this track so unneccessary............what the heck Pratap thinks of himself?? he says Sanchi is his daughter but then wud one play with their own beti's life like this?? I can even accept if parents think their beti/beta or wrong to love someone whom they dont like but here SS r already married......then how can u arrange for the annulment n think of remarrying Sanchi to someone else?? is that so simple as they imagine?? Pratap n Inder r out of their mind i think.....

I defntly dont like this new man's entry into Sachi's life....no offence to the actor himself........i hope the character Ranbir himself see how much Sanchi loves Shravan n there is no hope for him with her n tries to unite them thwarting the chickenhead's plans!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiMr.ZkShipra_SInfofan

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hi

hi

loved the black jacket

waiting for mon

norzar

He was looking superb!Cool.......Gosh! that precap pic. of his is still in my mind!LOL After a looooooooong time am so eager for Monday! Tongue LOL

but he has gained some weight and i hope he reduces it soon, i loved him in thw sunglasses.

norzar
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

yea i find this track so unneccessary............what the heck Pratap thinks of himself?? he says Sanchi is his daughter but then wud one play with their own beti's life like this?? I can even accept if parents think their beti/beta or wrong to love someone whom they dont like but here SS r already married......then how can u arrange for the annulment n think of remarrying Sanchi to someone else?? is that so simple as they imagine?? Pratap n Inder r out of their mind i think.....

I defntly dont like this new man's entry into Sachi's life....no offence to the actor himself........i hope the character Ranbir himself see how much Sanchi loves Shravan n there is no hope for him with her n tries to unite them thwarting the chickenhead's plans!!!

It's ultimately gonna happen that way only, Chitra.
And i for one, don't want Ranbeer and Sanchi to marry etc.....but i'll surely love to see their scenes together. Please don't mind, but frankly telling i like KW-Ankita jodi more. 'coz both complement each other in looks. But since it's Shravan-Sanchi story, i will never want it to become a Ranbeer- Sanchi story! But sometime in future, would love to see Anky-Wahi together!Embarrassed
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

hi

hi

loved the black jacket

waiting for mon

norzar

but he has gained some weight and i hope he reduces it soon, i loved him in thw sunglasses.

norzar

Yeah....he was on a hiatus na!.....but whatever, he is not fatLOL.....and i love him for his looks n acting skills!
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

And i for one, don't want Ranbeer and Sanchi to marry etc.....but i'll surely love to see their scenes together. Please don't mind, but frankly telling i like KW-Ankita jodi more. 'coz both complement each other in looks. But since it's Shravan-Sanchi story, i will never want it to become a Ranbeer- Sanchi story! But sometime in future, would love to see Anky-Wahi together!Embarrassed

hi Ships...yea i hope so too n soon as well. Reg KW i have never seen him before or his acting skills but sorry i cannot agree with u here on KW-Ankita jodi cuz my mind is set on AB n i dont think any other jodi can rival them or their chemistry.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

in my opinion Saavan ma forever fav. I respect ur opinion 2 ships.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index