India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Oye! Chakk de phatttteeeee!!!!!!!

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is here!!!!!!!! Big smile

oh gosh! I can't tell how happy i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing

my my! dunno since how long i was waiting for the ''other guy's'' entry! and finally he will be there on Monday!Tongue  And the sone pe suhaga is, he is none other than KW finally!Big smile Tonguei know some of you are not happy with his entry, but thankfully i was never on DMG forum to have negative memories associated with this actor!Embarrassed I totally adored him in DMG n do even so now!Embarrassed And wow, what a cool entry he made!Cool  Although till now i was really angry on Pratap, but now am not! I sort of always wanted to see a track where Sanchi is being forced to marry another guy n Shravan gets a jolt of that n so puts in every effort to get his Sanchi back!Day Dreaming Wohooo! am in euphoria right now!LOLAnd am so not gonna miss Barun these days 'coz i am getting to watch my fav. track with one of my most favourite actor WinkTongue...What more could i have asked for! Tongue

Those who have not yet watched KW on screen, i bet they are gonna love his acting 'coz he is a really cute n well skilled actor! Embarrassed

I KNOW AM GONNA LOVE THIS TRACK! (agar cv's koi goof up na kare toh!LOL )

P.S.: guys, am sorry for using such big fonts, but i really wanted to express my happiness right now 'coz am getting totally euphoric!LOL...and this is the place to vent out our feelings, right!Wink Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Shipra_S - 17 December 2010 at 8:53am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jgsojitrasohrobpearldesaispicy_tikka...Noorya...jassie_17pavsxxRoohanixxnyctophiliaslumberqueen-Harshu-indian_beautynorzar-x-Reshu-x-

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
OMG shipra!!! what a coincidence!!! even im a big fan of Karan Wahi and i havent followed him in DMG at all...so all i know abt him is the Ranveer singh sisodia of REMIX and Rajveer of nanhi pari....so im all excited about his entry in BHPHDancingDancingDancing and just his entry shown in the precap made me go gaga about him all over again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so excited to watch my two hot favourites of telly on the same show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Spavs-Harshu-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Shipra I am glad that you are getting what you wanted.Smile

What I am afraid of is if  too many people are euphoric like you are , KW role wont remain a cameo role. Confused

Thats why I am clearly stating that I would not want this track to prolong more than two weeks.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hridisash10Mr.ZkDavixxRoohanixxShipra_Sash91Infofan

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
awsssssssssummmmmmm pst...gals..get ready karan is gonna make u crazy..droooool ova him......karan wahi omggggggggggggggggg...cutest hotest sexiest..hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...m in ma dreamland..gals..u gonna love him..dats ma promise..pakka..dekhlena..he gonna take evry1s heart..m sure
m ssssssssssssssssooooooooooo happppyyyyyyyyyyy..ma karan bak..finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....missed him so much..sexc face is bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

What I am afraid of is if  too many people are euphoric like you are , KW role wont remain a cameo role. Confused

Thats why I am clearly stating that I would not want this track to prolong more than two weeks.
true...ollll..gals..r goin gaga by watchin him...bt don wory..enjoy him..u vil..surely gonna love dis guy

Shipra_S

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

don't worry his role is only of some time and a cameo role onlyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-Harshu-

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

OMG shipra!!! what a coincidence!!! even im a big fan of Karan Wahi and i havent followed him in DMG at all...so all i know abt him is the Ranveer singh sisodia of REMIX and Rajveer of nanhi pari....so im all excited about his entry in BHPHDancingDancingDancing and just his entry shown in the precap made me go gaga about him all over again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so excited to watch my two hot favourites of telly on the same show...

i too watched him in Remix n loved him there as well!Big smile.....haven't watched Nanhi Pari though ('coz that show replaced my one time fav. show- Mohe rang de!Cry ).........But i loved him in DMG!!!!!....I was a die hard KSG fan, but since KW made his entry, he swept me off my feet....i instantly loved him for his cuteness!Tongue

ash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Don't worry Su. that won't happen. I can assure you that.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index