Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

two new enteries

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yes everyone

karan wahi will be entering on monday and the precap was showing him to be quite cool

and mandira has already made an entry
i have seen the girl somewhere although i just can't place her where

shravan has already floored her with the crooked smile of his

lets see what difference these two make in the life of SAAVAN

and yes now i am hating pratap jaiswal like anything

he has turned into a stupid man full of prejudice

who is he to decide what sanchi will do with her life

whether he believes in his son or not thats his problem but questioning someone else's faith in shravan is quite a different aspect

pratap's mission is now to put his son down

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajpearldesaiHridikchitra77niru273Mr.Zk--sumana13--ash91Shipra_Snycsweetieslumberqueensunaina02-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
karan wahiiiiiiiiiii..lukin hawtttttttttttttttttttttttt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji--sumana13--Shipra_S

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
oh man!!! two entries at the same time....looks like the CVs are gonna take up the mandira angle just the way most of us predicted out here yesterday...ranbeer for saachi and mandira for shravan...another acid test for SaVan...shravan ka koi bharosa nahi...now that his salary has been made clear as 5K, yeh bandha pata nahi ab kya karega 1 lakh ke liye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jgsojitrasunaina02

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
so true ankita di ! i hope they both get out of saavan's life soon ! really like u hating pratap for playin wid human sentiments !!!
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Anku yaar i have to say one thing- Though am extremely happy with KW's entry, but i can't deny Pratap is acting like a headless chicken! Stern Smile Even Sanchi's mama was surprised to hear what ''plan'' Pratap had! Means ki KW se shadi karana was Pratap's brain child!Stern Smile.......Sometimes i wonder whether Pratap is Shravan's real father? Stern Smile..............But then, as i said, i am very very happy with KW's entry, so i don't mind this track. As for Mandira, well i guess Barun won't be here much now (for a week or so i guessErmm)...so dunno how far they can take the Mandira-Shravan track!Confused......anyways, i don't think i will even give heed to Mandira-Shravan scenes 'coz i will be whole heartedly waiting for just KW-Sanchi scenes!Day Dreaming.....................

Another thing that i wanna say is, Shravan is a fool! Is he in his twenties? doesn't seem so.........he is so naive n ''bholu'' that it seems like he is a kiddo! (that's why he was so much attracted to Tara, i guess!LOL ).............Any guy of his age could have sensed what that girl, Mandira, was feeling seeing Shravan n his ever so mischivious smile! And he was like-''Confused''....................well didn't he understand that she was getting hots for him?! And what i think is, he is such a big bewakoof, that he may even get ready to marry Mandira, so that he gets 1 lakh Rs......and then baad mein Sanchi se kahega '' Sanchi, yeh sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai........dekho mandira se shadi karke mujhe 1 lakh Rs. mil gaye.......hum yahi toh chahte the na........ab main Mandira ko chod ke wapas tumse shadi kar lunga''.......or may be he says, '' ki ab meri shadi toh mandira se ho hi gayi ho, toh tum bhi Ranbeer se shadi kar lo.......phir na Hitler mujhe dante ga, aur na mujhe paise kamane honge'' Big smile.............That's why i have even stopped seeing Shravan's scenes 'coz ab uski ''bewakoofi'' ki limit ho rahi hai!Wacko........and am so not gonna even listen to Mandira shravan scenes, forget watching them!.....i'll conveniently change the channel n then come back to sony on KW's scenes!

Edited by Shipra_S - 17 December 2010 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiash91

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Prataap is of course going beyond his limits. A very inconsistent character .
One day he puts kamasutra under sons pillow, next day he   gift his sons wife to another fellow. 
what I really hate is making Sachi a commodity , jab chahe kisiko gift kar do 

Edited by sunaina02 - 17 December 2010 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiMr.ZkShipra_Sanasuya43

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Cv's have butchered Pratap's characterDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I Agree with you Ankita....Pratap is totally disgusting these days....Onetime he says that he loves Shravan very much..and He will be the most happiest man if Shravan wins the Challenge...and Another time He is behaving like a Stupid to bring a guy to enter into saanchis life...and with Inder...

Like One Proverb is there..If two Donkeys Rub each other then There will be Yash only...

Pratap and Inder are Proving this....I really dont like this Track..But I watch it for Ankita...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index