India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Maha Friday!!!!!!!!!

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
criously guys i was soooooooooooooo afraid...............i din know naku akeli kya karegi.................and that KALA she is such a witchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kamini...................brought suresh ullu wid pics ..................and showed dem to DUTTA .....................o goddddddddddddddd meri to saasein ruk gayi thi................

but precap ne mujhe mast kar diya AM IN THE MOOD OF DHINCHAK............. I KEPT MY FAITH ON HIM ........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love dutta I WANTED HIM TO POINT THE GUN............MAINE socha haiiiiiiiiii main thik dekh rahi hoon naaaaa.....ya its true...........AND SAARA SACH UGAL DEGA ULLU KA PATTHA..................ABBBBBBBBBB KALA KYA KAREGI.................CHAL ULTA PAR GAYA................
BAPPA IS THERE KALAWATI..............................I LOVE U DUTTA..........  ABB JAO DUTTA uss ullu and kala and uss ORANGUTAN KO JALA DAL.........MUJHE PATA THA DUTTA GADHA HO SAKTA HAI BUT WEN IT COMES TO NAKU ..................HE LOVES HER JO kala kabhi nahi samjhegi..................wowwwwwwwwwwww it was a grt friday.....................go on CV'S ..........  .....

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

zeekaytgkomal_w25desisisterschitrakshgeetstar1315shally_msasha_1AbhiAnimozart66bfunofbb123skavitha08kadduumussy.jamshedushankitvcmIsHeZ.xSophia21shonapinky*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti--khushi--khushixMrsKhan

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hey Trish...................... Sachi Today to Dutta made my weekend.............................
Thanks to BAPPA   that he use his brain & dunno get into the trap..................
Really  M tooooooooooooo  Happy, Now eagerly waiting for Monday................................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedkadduutriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Trish...................... Sachi Today to Dutta made my weekend.............................
Thanks to BAPPA   that he use his brain & dunno get into the trap..................
Really  M tooooooooooooo  Happy, Now eagerly waiting for Monday................................

JAI HO  BAPPA KI..................Am joining uuuuuuuuuuuu abb ye monday kab ayega??????????LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010mussy.jamshedkadduu--khushi--

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

During the second break when they showed suresh showng the photo to Dutta........I thought looks like again the weekend was going to go stressed..........but when they showd the precap I was like ........out of this world ..........I couldnt blieve it............Atlst Bappa helped Nakku..........Bappa is always with true lovers.............
cant wait fr mondays epi ............. suresh will not disclose Kalas name ......... but he will admit that he was paid for doing so................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshed--khushi--

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

JAI HO  BAPPA KI..................Am joining uuuuuuuuuuuu abb ye monday kab ayega??????????LOL

sacchi yaar! monday kab aayegaa Day Dreaming mera aur nakku kaa dutta aur bappa pe vishwas bana rahe LOL

poonchi aka suresh kee halat kya ho rahee thee LOL ... i hope use suds yaa kala distract na kar de Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

During the second break when they showed suresh showng the photo to Dutta........I thought looks like again the weekend was going to go stressed..........but when they showd the precap I was like ........out of this world ..........I couldnt blieve it............Atlst Bappa helped Nakku..........Bappa is always with true lovers.............
cant wait fr mondays epi ............. suresh will not disclose Kalas name ......... but he will admit that he was paid for doing so................
me too think either  he will take suds name Else he atleast admits that he was  paid to do so..............
I also guess that he will get shoot be4 saying anything......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Hi

Great episode again, this week has been one the best and with regards to the pre-cap...
Suresh wont disclose Kala's name and desperately hoping he does not say....Baaji.

Edited by LaTuLa - 17 December 2010 at 12:42pm

--khushi--

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yh bt 1 thing i found weird was the pics...
suresh claims he fell in love with gori naku bt in the pics he had kali naku pics.....dnt c y? i mean he claims he was her lover/bf bt which bf wud tke pics with his gf wearing black make up???

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 December 2010 at 1:05pm

--khushi--

Go to top