Today sushaan's scene is good

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
today sushaan's scene is good............i really liked Ishaan's dialouge.....................n i am sure ishaan iss liye sona ko earing dete hai k bho asehi ek earing dund sake...or suhana ko de sake..........but suhana galat samaj ti hai Ishaan or sonali ko.....hope track asahi ho....😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Accha aaj koi Sushaan scene bhi tha, I to just blinked and it was gone!!!!

Unecessary track in my opinion, Jhumka giranay ki koi zarorat nahi thee!! concentrate on the actual story line.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just loved that scene, a short one but quite impressive and there was a deep eye convo between the two...........wat a scene it was, not only sushaan scene but disha-ilesh and Radha-Rano and badi maa scene were also superb
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Accha aaj koi Sushaan scene bhi tha, I to just blinked and it was gone!!!!

Unecessary track in my opinion, Jhumka giranay ki koi zarorat nahi thee!! concentrate on the actual story line.

agreed, no need of ring scene but it will be ok if they are showing this track as an replacement track of picnic or disco track otherwise will of no use....but as they showed in precap that picnic is going to be cancelled then this track might be a replacement track and then it is ok and acceptable.

And there was no way to show long sushaan scene as it seem that u were expecting because they have to sort out disha- Ilesh matter and they did it exceptionally well, they showed how sometimes small small thing can create a big problem but if we deal with them patiently then it can be fine as Badi maa did today.......

Sushaan scene was short but sweet and showed a progress in their relationship......wo kehte hai na ki " satsaiyan ke dohre jo navik ke teer, dekhen mein chote lage ghav kare ghambhir"....same was Sushan scene today....short but a deep, strong and sweet scene in my point of view😊😊

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sushaan scene was really good today and dont get me wrong guys buti want misunderstanding to happen because of the misunderstanding i think the relation of Ishaan Suhana will get strong and the love Suhana is feeling for Ishaan will go stronger and stronger and i think she will realize that she loves him when their relation will get some misunderstandings but of course i dont want their fights to go longer i hope the track ends in 1 week or so......and then Suhana will finally realize what Ishaan means to her she is finally falling for him i hope everything goes well today's episode was quite interesting.....
Edited by Feats - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jab Jab Jo Jo Hona Hai
Tab Tab woh Woh Hota Hai

we have to see what they would show !!! offcourse there are other stories going around and I think its a big job to concentrate on all the tracks with same intensity and fit them accordingly, a job well done , but at the same time this week a lot of wastage space here and there like, Mondays episode should have been fitted some how in the maha episode so we would have 1 episode extra to cover few more steps. My opinion , no complaints about todays episode as it conveyed a very strong message of learn to trust your family and give benefit of doubt on a person,s first mistake and dont jump into guns and also no need to tell eveything , weigh the consequences , what benefit would you get out of it.