Return of the behooda gang#20 [IO]Happy BDay Divya - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey mima and Mano πŸ€—

Lol maa giving beti an ultimatum πŸ˜†

Yeah Mano work very hard we want straight A stars
hahahahah guyz im anywyz Stresssed πŸ˜† !! i knw I cant Get Straight A's so Dnt Demand 🀣
exactly Aleena, i need to put her A* work on my fridge
how are you Aleena? did you have a nice break?
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahah guyz im anywyz Stresssed πŸ˜† !! i knw I cant Get Straight A's so Dnt Demand 🀣
well a mother can dreamπŸ˜† Edited by mima190587 - 13 years ago
What do u mean u can't...... U can and will....... Look at past exam papers see the format the type of questions that were set and how the question is set out and try to answer the question then get it checked out from a teacher/ tutor and u will be fine....

We want AAAA Mano .... U can do it

@ Maaa : 🀣 ! yaa Dreamin Ain't Banned πŸ˜†

@ Aleeena : 🀣 !! I am Doin tht ! buh I knw ma self πŸ˜• !
Originally posted by aleena1

What do u mean u can't...... U can and will....... Look at past exam papers see the format the type of questions that were set and how the question is set out and try to answer the question then get it checked out from a teacher/ tutor and u will be fine....

We want AAAA Mano .... U can do it
bravo aleena for the supportπŸ‘ i always say to her to work hard and she can do it, Manalwa now you have to really try as both me and Aleena are behind you 100%πŸ˜‰
Manal what subjects are the exams for?

ma xams r on

eco, Business, Phy, Chem, English 1st lang , Eng Litrature, Maths, Arabic 1st lang & Islamic
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

ma xams r on

eco, Business, Phy, Chem, English 1st lang , Eng Litrature, Maths, Arabic 1st lang & Islamic
ok i always found chemistry to be hard, eng was ok and in maths i was ok, what do you find hard and which subjects are easier?