Return of the behooda gang#20 [IO]Happy BDay Divya - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aleena1

Well it depends where I'm teaching as theres a few campuses... I only travel when I'm needed it takes abt 20 mins by car to travel to work.... I normally get a lift just passed my test and I will have my own car soon..... Yippee

yay! drive safe, don't start staring at hunks n get in accidents 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

yay! drive safe, don't start staring at hunks n get in accidents 😆

I can't guarantee that 😆 😆

I went to a restaurant with my Uni mates since it was my friends birthday last week there were a few other people who came along I didn't know.... There was one hottie I swear I couldn't keep my eyes off him ...... He was a model an he does shows in his spare time otherwise he works in retail as a manager..... Damn he was fit.... We were bz chatting then all of a sudden. I met one of my very old friends and apparently the guy was her fianc ..... I was so gutted. :(

Oh well I'll drool on some1 else 😆

I can't guarantee that 😆 😆

I went to a restaurant with my Uni mates since it was my friends birthday last week there were a few other people who came along I didn't know.... There was one hottie I swear I couldn't keep my eyes off him ...... He was a model an he does shows in his spare time otherwise he works in retail as a manager..... Damn he was fit.... We were bz chatting then all of a sudden. I met one of my very old friends and apparently the guy was her fianc ..... I was so gutted. :(

Oh well I'll drool on some1 else 😆

arrrgggghhhh!! u know what, in such cases, even if we couldn't have got the guy, it hurts to know that he is booked anyways 😆

oh yes, there are lots of other guys around...

I remember a joke here:
a guy while breaking up with his gf told her: so what, u r not the only fish in the lake!
the gal replied: n u r not the only worm
🤣
🤣 🤣 so true divya

And you know what..... I didnt pay for my meal he did..... Every1 had to Chip in and pay except for the birthday girl..... The guy quietly gets up and pays I thought he went to the bathroom..... When I found j tried to give him the money cuz I didn't want my friend to think I'm a free loader...... Instead he said that I was like his little sister ....

When he said that I wanted to die 🤣

🤣 🤣 so true divya

And you know what..... I didnt pay for my meal he did..... Every1 had to Chip in and pay except for the birthday girl..... The guy quietly gets up and pays I thought he went to the bathroom..... When I found j tried to give him the money cuz I didn't want my friend to think I'm a free loader...... Instead he said that I was like his little sister ....

When he said that I wanted to die 🤣

omg 🤣
my mom will wake up, but I'm laughing so much at this...
he just ruined that hour for you!! hot guys should never call sister to any girl other than theirs 😆

I have this colleague and seriously he is the most handsome in my ofc, and is very good natured n a very gud frnd of mine, he is my junior... just some days bk while conversing I said, are bhai ye kaam aise nahi karna tha
n we 2 were the only ones there, n he says, mam aap mujhe bhai kyu bol rahe ho?

n I was like 🤣🤣🤣

omg 🤣
my mom will wake up, but I'm laughing so much at this...
he just ruined that hour for you!! hot guys should never call sister to any girl other than theirs 😆

I have this colleague and seriously he is the most handsome in my ofc, and is very good natured n a very gud frnd of mine, he is my junior... just some days bk while conversing I said, are bhai ye kaam aise nahi karna tha
n we 2 were the only ones there, n he says, mam aap mujhe bhai kyu bol rahe ho?

n I was like 🤣🤣🤣

I know so true 😆 ..... It only happens to me ..... Any fit guy I see either is taken or has made a new relationship with me........ Next I will be somebody's aunty....... 😆

Glad I made u laugh 😆 Don't know how u do it being on ur lappy for so long doing work.... I'm always distracted 😆

IF is having issues, even I can't 'like'
n no, u will last on my list coz u r offering me packages 🤣 I'll tell that to Damon also 😳
IF keeps having issues 🥱
Yay Im saved 😆

Bye Aaliyah

Cook us some to as well 😉 esp divya poor her ...needs a hand 😆
I was gonna cook but they ordered pizza instead 😃
Divya make moves on the hottie 😉

I know so true 😆 ..... It only happens to me ..... Any fit guy I see either is taken or has made a new relationship with me........ Next I will be somebody's aunty....... 😆

Glad I made u laugh 😆 Don't know how u do it being on ur lappy for so long doing work.... I'm always distracted 😆

he wasn't being serious yar, we both can't get anyone and hence end up playfully flirting with each other...  😆