Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aleena1

True say divya ..... Veer Zara was different from other films.... If u notice the new films they are crap... No storylines and just half naked..... Disgrace can't watch with families....
I prefer old classic movies..... More enjoyable

Veer Zara was way too emotional for me... Every1 was crying except for my guy mates they kept on making laugh throughout the film coz we were forced to watch the movies bymy girlie friends.... They love bollywood ..... But we got kicked out for throwing popcorn and messing around 😆

god!! that was one movie I could watch with my parents without looking here n there on some stupid scene!
was watching that old b/w movie 'china town' yesterday and I got 🤣 on the action scenes... but otherwise those movies we can watch with family!
dkmystery thumbnail

He's awesome 😊 I wish I can dance .... Prob end up causing earthquakes 😆

Sushant's performance is always innovative and best!
I used to learn dancing as a kid, later on due to studies had to leave; now I just like to watch 😆
aleena1 thumbnail
Wow.... U learnt dancing???? Cool we weren't and still not allowed it's frowned upon by the elders..... Can't even watch it either have to change channels lol

I danced at my best friends wedding and got told off by her relative...... Dint know who it was but she gave me a very long lecture abt judgement day and punishments while every1 was scared and keeping a straight face to stop themselves from laughing 😆 it was hilarious though
aleena1 thumbnail
U watched china town is that one with dino morea in???

I prefer movies with Amitabh and shashi kapoor they r hilarious in comedy scenes
dkmystery thumbnail

Wow.... U learnt dancing???? Cool we weren't and still not allowed it's frowned upon by the elders..... Can't even watch it either have to change channels lol

I danced at my best friends wedding and got told off by her relative...... Dint know who it was but she gave me a very long lecture abt judgement day and punishments while every1 was scared and keeping a straight face to stop themselves from laughing 😆 it was hilarious though

didn't get u here, why is it not allowed?
I hate when people poke their nose like this, I remember how it wasn't considered good for girls to wear jeans, trousers... but my father just gave me a surprise when one day a T-shirt n trousers were kept on my bed and I was so happily surprised!
dkmystery thumbnail

U watched china town is that one with dino morea in???

I prefer movies with Amitabh and shashi kapoor they r hilarious in comedy scenes

nahi, the b/w one, with Shammi Kapoor... I love Shammi, poor guy is in hospital these days!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pYkSh2NcA[/YOUTUBE]
aleena1 thumbnail
It's a religious thing we can't dance.... Drink alcohol etc but people still do it.....

It's usually those Muslims who make a fuss who are religious wear full burka/niqaab and everything..... I call them ninjas 🤣
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

nahi, the b/w one, with Shammi Kapoor... I love Shammi, poor guy is in hospital these days!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pYkSh2NcA[/YOUTUBE]

They r related, they both r good.... I was talking abt the one who comes in the film deewar he's a good actor..... The other film do aur do paanch is hilarious do watchEdited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

It's a religious thing we can't dance.... Drink alcohol etc but people still do it.....

It's usually those Muslims who make a fuss who are religious wear full burka/niqaab and everything..... I call them ninjas 🤣

ah ok! now I get it...
n yes, following gud traditions is nice but not changing with times is being stupid!

n one should not force others to follow something... once a person is adult and has brains to decide wrong n right then it should be their decision! I don't like when people try to force their thoughts...

even we have staunch Hindus and liberal ones!
luckily I am from a tolerant family atleast my parents are... like in our religion we don't eat 'someone', as in eggs or non-veg
but my parents understand that cakes can have eggs, so though I'm allowed to eat such cakes but I use disposable plates and dump it straightway n it isn't taken inside the kitchen...
dkmystery thumbnail

They r related, they both r good.... I was talking abt the one who comes in the film deewar he's a good actor..... The other film do aur do paanch is hilarious do watch

yup!
I used to have a crush on these bros as a 'kid'  😆 😆 😆
I have seen almost all movies of these two!