dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

u'll find it under ur Testimonial option

dkmystery

IF-Rockerz

oh! thanks for letting me know...
wo area to blank hai, in this new year I'll try to catch up with ur warning level 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 !! ur a good behooodi 🤣 ! where im the innocent 1 🤣
btw Maryada is rockin !! esp the Last epi !! OMG !!!! I cant Believe now Adi knws Everythin abt her Past !!
u should have seeen his reaction 👏 !! best scene i eva saw ! Awesome !
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 !! ur a good behooodi 🤣 ! where im the innocent 1 🤣

btw Maryada is rockin !! esp the Last epi !! OMG !!!! I cant Believe now Adi knws Everythin abt her Past !!
u should have seeen his reaction 👏 !! best scene i eva saw ! Awesome !

oh! does he now? that it was his dad?
did he believe Priya?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

see !! Ssp n Priya met 😲 !! so Woow Priya was not quite so she shut him up !! n tht bas***d left !! n priya was all shakin n Aditya reaches there n she hugs him tight sayin he saw him ! n adi is all Blank as he knws nothin abt her past !! so he takes her home n she tells her dad she is really happy as she was not scared seeein tht bade saab today !! n she thnks Adi !!

n she takes adi out to drop him !! n there adi decides tellin her the truth he never read the letter buh he will now listen to her ! n she pushes him away sayin she got no guts repeatin her ugly past again n again !! buh he convinces her ! n she finally tells him everythin ! n he comes n sweetly hugs her frm behind n consoles her n also cries wid her 😔 ! n tells her tht he never knew u went through so much !! n asks her tht bade saaabs name n she says she doesnt knw !! so he promises priya he will find him frm the hell too ! n wont leave him alive !!! he is full in anger !!
omg u should watch the epi ! his actin was fab 👏
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Vh_alcpro[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocedff8dE6E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e471I-ZiDcY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haEreYepxcQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Check his actin out in last  scenes ! n SSP actually has the feeelin tht Adi's fiance is the gurl he ruined !
dkmystery thumbnail

see !! Ssp n Priya met 😲 !! so Woow Priya was not quite so she shut him up !! n tht bas***d left !! n priya was all shakin n Aditya reaches there n she hugs him tight sayin he saw him ! n adi is all Blank as he knws nothin abt her past !! so he takes her home n she tells her dad she is really happy as she was not scared seeein tht bade saab today !! n she thnks Adi !!

n she takes adi out to drop him !! n there adi decides tellin her the truth he never read the letter buh he will now listen to her ! n she pushes him away sayin she got no guts repeatin her ugly past again n again !! buh he convinces her ! n she finally tells him everythin ! n he comes n sweetly hugs her frm behind n consoles her n also cries wid her 😔 ! n tells her tht he never knew u went through so much !! n asks her tht bade saaabs name n she says she doesnt knw !! so he promises priya he will find him frm the hell too ! n wont leave him alive !!! he is full in anger !!
omg u should watch the epi ! his actin was fab 👏

will watch it now, but do u think Adi will still come to know that it is his dad, before marriage?
n I'm watching Himmanshoo's show these days and doing the written update on the dead forum too 😆
n today he called the lead girl as, gudia, that's my nick name 😳 😆

n NO, I AM NOT DITCHING IAN 😳 😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

will watch it now, but do u think Adi will still come to know that it is his dad, before marriage?
n I'm watching Himmanshoo's show these days and doing the written update on the dead forum too 😆
n today he called the lead girl as, gudia, that's my nick name 😳 😆

n NO, I AM NOT DITCHING IAN 😳 😆

no i dnt think he will !! buh the good thing is he is wid her Embarrassed
n i watched few epis of tht show !! its kinda nice esp Himanshooos character !!
u think he likes her now ?
dkmystery thumbnail

no i dnt think he will !! buh the good thing is he is wid her 😳

n i watched few epis of tht show !! its kinda nice esp Himanshooos character !!
u think he likes her now ?

I just finished the 1st part.... these 2 r doing such a fab job! n what they r showing is so logical!

Himmanshoo's character, Guddu, was sent to jail by Runjhun's mamis, they lodged a false complaint that he molested Runjhun. The girl goes to take bk the complaint but guddu refuses to come out saying, he is no puppet. and tonight, R was supposed to get engaged but the boy n family didn't come and instead Guddu goes n sits on the groom's chair 😆 😉 he isn't in love with her, yet, but angry, that his reputation was tarnished coz of the false complaint.

n on monday he is gonna declare that since he molested her, so how could anyone else dare to marry her! 😆
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

I just finished the 1st part.... these 2 r doing such a fab job! n what they r showing is so logical!

Himmanshoo's character, Guddu, was sent to jail by Runjhun's mamis, they lodged a false complaint that he molested Runjhun. The girl goes to take bk the complaint but guddu refuses to come out saying, he is no puppet. and tonight, R was supposed to get engaged but the boy n family didn't come and instead Guddu goes n sits on the groom's chair 😆 😉 he isn't in love with her, yet, but angry, that his reputation was tarnished coz of the false complaint.

n on monday he is gonna declare that since he molested her, so how could anyone else dare to marry her! 😆

OMFG i watched tht epi of Bhagowali !! n exactly wat i xpected will happpen !! now he'll marry her for revenge n later fall in love ❤️ ! I wish some1 post their caps so i can make some stuff on thm 😉 !!
n Raqesh n Ridhi doin such fab job👏
dkmystery thumbnail

OMFG i watched tht epi of Bhagowali !! n exactly wat i xpected will happpen !! now he'll marry her for revenge n later fall in love ❤️ ! I wish some1 post their caps so i can make some stuff on thm 😉 !!

n Raqesh n Ridhi doin such fab job👏

n Himanshu is looking so cute 😳 😆 hey, could u 'like' the update I did? pls 😳
Update_1st January

n I'm watching the 2nd n 4th vid u posted, Damn, Raqesh is sooooo cute and his character is soooo lovable!!!
n even though the SSP is a villain, yet he is such a gud father but only for Adi.! I feel that either, SSP will know n meet Priya before or after the marriage, he will tell her to not tell Adi 'bout the SSP coz that'll create a rift between father n son and then she might keep quiet
but then won't be normal in the house with this **** around and then could leave Adi...