Sajan Wedding VM: Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai(female) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Ginu...this was so beautiful hun....u made me teary with this 2 mins video 😭
the perfect song for the perfect couple....πŸ‘πŸΌ totally luved all the scenes u used as per the lyrics, the blending was perfect and it was just too mesmerising...😳
thanks for making this one hun...πŸ€—
OMG Ginz! You made me nostaglic. Seriously you moved me to tears. I miss my januables so much even more after watching your VM only because I wished we had got to see them after their wedding. But nevertheless I love how amazingly you have made this VM. Every beautiful moment that you have used. It was superb. The editing was perfect and I love how the lyrics were all flashbacks. Such a gorgeous VM hun! Keep it up babes! <33
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
awesome vm gina....totally loved it..it was soo cute😳....hayyeeeeeeπŸ‘..m missing them soo much😭

Superb Vm. Its so touchy vm.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome Job. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Really really veryyyyyyyyyyy nice video. PlZ Make more Vm on SAJan on their marriage and after marriage scene.Can u make the vm on Sajan/mayur on mujhko khuda ne de dia song from pyar tu ne kya kia movie.or  kab ke bichre hue hum aj kahan aa k mile.Plz πŸ₯±

OMG OMG! 😲 That was sooooo beauuutiful gina.... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ❀️

If this is ur badla. then keep on taking revenge..  😈 😈 🀣  🀣   Atleast in that way u will make these Lovely and adorable VMs.. πŸ˜†

Love you.. πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago