India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Back On His Mission..!! (Page 3)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i knew......... Abhay is no doubt attracted to Pia, but i was fearing his good behaviour w/ Pia was only till Maya track, n might continue only till Danish track..............once he realized tht its not gud for Pia to love him, he started his "hate me, despise me" mission againLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I am agree with thk. Again 'hate me hate me', Again jalaoing Pia. Story ghoom phir ke wohi jagah pe aa gayi.I loved the promo so much. And I think I should take caps of that one.
Sanchu I totally agree with u.. The promo was much better than the actual episode.. I was luving AbhiYa's frndship.. The bond btw them is inseperatable.. I don't wanna see Abhay hurting Pia..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

iknew......... Abhay is no doubt attracted to Pia, but i was fearing his good behaviour w/ Pia was only till Maya track, n might continue only till Danish track..............once he realized tht its not gud for Pia to love him, he started his "hate me, despise me" mission againLOLLOLLOL
LOL I certainly hope not.. I do think now after Danish is exposed.......they'll bring in new twist in tale to bring them closer...
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
poor guy, but some times i feel he is fool also, piya spent a night with him in a room on a bed but she was safe, he was caring for her, and he has a girl friend "jiske liye wo apnee jaan bhee de sakta hai" then abhay how is it possible she will think you womanizer, LOL
i think pyaar mai blind nahee hota, sochan bhee band ho jata hai, tab hi to wo piya ko jalane ka plan bana raha hai, stop it ahay, kuch naya karoo, pata nahe tum kya bolte ho and kya karte ho, ek taraf tume chand war declare kar diya tha get back your piya, not its again hate me compain what is this, bore ho gaye hai.Confused
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
really abhay back on mission iss ladkey ka kya hogaROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index