Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Back On His Mission..!! (Page 2)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Nidhi, abt woods, i think that was just misleading promos as alwaysUnhappy

In Precap, Abhay was giving so caring looks to PiaDay Dreaming, that she loosed her balanceUnhappy, & Pia was sure i think Ahay will not save herUnhappy
Abhay didn't saved her.. Yeah the promo was misleading.. Ouch
though I didn't lyked it.. But still I luved Hw Abhay again saved Pia.. The effects were beautifully done this time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsaBefikre

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Nidhi......i was also expecting, those 3 vampy to come & go after Pia, as shown in promoSmile, but this was just a normal scene like always with a log falling on herUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

Will someone write about today's episode? I am dying to know, and about misha? Please please i beg you yaar.

By the way dhinchaak post.
OoH someone will surely write todays episode updates..
& Thnx.. *Dhinchaak*ROFLROFL..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

@Nidhi......i was also expecting, those 3 vampy to come & go after Pia, as shown in promoSmile, but this was just a normal scene like always with a log falling on herUnhappy
Ouch ya me too..it was quite disappointing..
I so.... hope that they'll show those Vampy's following her..

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Ouch ya me too..it was quite disappointing..
I so.... hope that they'll show those Vampy's following her..
Yaa, even i wish to see that partEmbarrassed
instead promo was more happeningBig smile  then this scene noUnhappy

NIDIZ

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I dont undetsrand whats wrong with ekta or creative team?
 they hv such powerful concept with brilliant star cast they can do much much better than these all reptative scenes.i am so disapoointed  with  Abhay with those chicks to jalao pia & Pia falling abhay is not helping scenes.whats up with dialogue writers?? they need clear mind before writing dialogues. "I cant hate u pia".."Pia hate me".. Whats that?Wacko noone will gonna convience with that..LOL

& PIa as cheer leader in that short dress..NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII..i cant inagine that.Ermm ..its better suit on T.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I am agree with thk. Again 'hate me hate me', Again jalaoing Pia. Story ghoom phir ke wohi jagah pe aa gayi.I loved the promo so much. And I think I should take caps of that one. 

kasucrazy

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

I dont undetsrand whats wrong with ekta or creative team?
they hv such powerful concept with brilliant star cast they can do much much better than these all reptative scenes.i am so disapoointed with Abhay with those chicks to jalao pia & Pia falling abhay is not helping scenes.whats up with dialogue writers?? they need clear mind before writing dialogues. "I cant hate u pia".."Pia hate me".. Whats that?Wackonoone will gonna convience with that..LOL

& PIa as cheer leader in that short dress..NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII..i cant inagine that.Ermm..its better suit on T.
Wacko.. Abhay has surely gona nuts..using the same old trick from his book..Ouch

but Pia luk's nice in that dress..Big smile.. Let's see wat the episode bring in..

thk123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index