sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everybody

As you all know that Arti is busy with work, i will be giving the updates from this week. But this week alone, since i am also held up due to personal work, i will be able to post the update only on the next day. So I have requested Queenbee to post a small highlight the same night. I will be posting a detailed one the next day morning. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be more on time with my updates from next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

no problem sree shall wait for your update tomorrow.

pyaraladki thumbnail
cant wait to c ur update and i hope whatever yall doin, you do good ๐Ÿ˜Š
rads thumbnail
thanks for informing in advance. appreciate your efforts and enjoy your updates.will wait dfor iyr update till tomorrow
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Sree. Updates do take lot of time and so any kind of updates from you is appreciated. You are being so kind to inform us. Thanks.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 It's OK sree.We really appreciate the time and effort you take to keep us updated.We will look forward to ur posts whenever u r free to post them๐Ÿ˜Š
queenbee thumbnail
Guys, Sree will be back with her wonderful updates from today 17 Feb... she is itching to get her hands on the keyboard again๐Ÿ˜‰ and we are itching to read her updates!! Sree, you honestly do a fantastic job!!! ๐Ÿค— Thank you soooo much!!