Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: salkhan

love love love it🤗very nice ,keep it up dear👍🏼

thanks a lot dear⭐️
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Wow di... BEAUTIFUL VM. lubbd it, Do make more.

Thanks a lot. Glad u liked it. ⭐️
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wowww carisma sis....uinique vm andd veryy well doneeeeee...........
the awesume trio......i just lubb krishna chandu and tunna ..thier friendship is worth watchingggg....dii but i didnt like the ending version.......it was so sadd ..but the vm was awesumeee

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

wowww carisma sis....uinique vm andd veryy well doneeeeee...........

the awesume trio......i just lubb krishna chandu and tunna ..thier friendship is worth watchingggg....dii but i didnt like the ending version.......it was so sadd ..but the vm was awesumeee

thanks - but dun worry - it does say right at the end b4 u know it the trio will be back together again.eheheh

and thanks🤗
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

You know in the end - I was gonna kill Krishu off, But I didn't have the heart to do that. I couldn't make it that sad. But in the actual film Sholay Amithabh bachan died - and that sad song is played. ..😭

nooooooo diii  neverrrrr .......thank god u didnt kill krishnaaaaa ..otherwaise i would have been in tears byy noww😭 😭.😭 😭...the seperation of trio was so sadd and i cant even imagine krishna dead ........omgggggg ......tthank u dii for not includingg ittt
abcd2 thumbnail

thanks - but dun worry - it does say right at the end b4 u know it the trio will be back together again.eheheh

and thanks🤗

yeahhhhh ....trio can never seperateeee......😛
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

nooooooo diii  neverrrrr .......thank god u didnt kill krishnaaaaa ..otherwaise i would have been in tears byy noww😭 😭.😭 😭...the seperation of trio was so sadd and i cant even imagine krishna dead ........omgggggg ......tthank u dii for not includingg ittt

I think the concept would be nice - but it would have killed me to do it. I could'nt do it. with the yeh dosti song - i like the sad part more thn the happy part - so dat's why i had to include that
abcd2 thumbnail

I think the concept would be nice - but it would have killed me to do it. I could'nt do it. with the yeh dosti song - i like the sad part more thn the happy part - so dat's why i had to include that

yeahhhh diii the sad part was better than the other one.....thanks for not includingg that 😊
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i must ay this is the best vm i have ever seen no 1 no doubts too good👏⭐️ after seeing this vm i feel how much i was missing trio and why they r amazing luv them😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

i must ay this is the best vm i have ever seen no 1 no doubts too good👏⭐️ after seeing this vm i feel how much i was missing trio and why they r amazing luv them😃

Thanks a lot, It was one of the hardest I have done so far aswell.