My new VM on The TRIO (Krish,Tunna,Chandu) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gees

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌmy god carisma superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....ufh wat a concept yaar😲 hatttssssssssssss offff...hum loading it into my i padπŸ‘thank you so much...it is so beautiful...n so apt a songπŸ‘
Thanks a lot honey, i'm sooooo honoured u're downloading it in to ur Ipad. Wow, I feel good.

I really liked this concept - so I was excited to do this vm.

⭐️
I really liked it . Nice work Carisma.

Anu
very nice .... Love it!!!!!! ....... will c  the  trio  back soon......
Originally posted by anusarkar

I really liked it . Nice work Carisma.

Anu
Thanks a lot. I was really missing the Trio - But it seems like the Trio days are cuming bak. fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Elvira22

very nice .... Love it!!!!!! ....... will c  the  trio  back soon......
thanks a lot. I foresee the days of them togther are cuming back - even ss suggested it today
sorry was tooo busy in downloading scenes ofh pratigya, just had a luk now:D ITS VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICELY DONE:D i luv this trio, normally friends r CHAPPAR GANJU's hahaha, but krishna friends r cuteeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by Abida0210

sorry was tooo busy in downloading scenes ofh pratigya, just had a luk now:D ITS VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICELY DONE:D i luv this trio, normally friends r CHAPPAR GANJU's hahaha, but krishna friends r cuteeeeeeeeeee
Thanks dear - i didn't use all the scenes i wanted to - but with most  of them I was pleased.
i like the sad bit of it a lot
Your VMs always make me both happy and sad. Happy to relive those glorious days of MKAP and sad to see what the show has become now.As always, you excel!πŸ‘
beginning is great, end part is superb
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Fantastic!! Perfect song for the perfect friendship.πŸ‘πŸΌ
The Trio Gang Rocks!!Thanks dear for making this much needed VM spl since the magic of the trio gang is being overlooked by CVs.I rlly hope they watch this VM and bring them back with bang.

Keep Up The Great WorkπŸ‘