Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~17-12- Dutta...updtd (Page 5)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I loved the precap. In fact, as Bhau was recalling Kala's words, I wished he would remember exactly what she said, "He said that he fell in love with Nakusha's beautiful face'.

Well, in the photo, it was Dark Nakku. So, I think Dutta's booze-addled brain is going to sound the red alert.

When Suresh says she playing a game being black and then white.

Bhau ke dimaag ki ghanti bajegi, well if he fell for her beautiful face, why is she still dark in the photo?

You know what, Kala made the biggest mistake, by having Suresh harp about the money he paid to Ganpat.

Dutta knows what Ganpat is made of. He will think, the kamina Ganpat sold his daughter for money. And he will remember, how Ganpat was willing to take off with the money, leaving him and Baaji to bleed to death, if it were not for Nakku and Babi.

I have a feeling that Sudarshan is going to shoot Suresh, before he opens his mouth.

OR

The guy has not seen Kalavati Shriram Patil, the Dame herself, so he will not be able to spill out any names.

He will just say, someone paid him to do it, he does not know who.

Well, fair enough, I can live with that Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430GooddLaTuLamnx12mussy.jamshedrama_2010bfunofbb123shonapinky-Carrie-meghaparti-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!Unhappy It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?Cry
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.DeadWhen Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die offAngry

But Zuby, Dutta didn't know Naku well enough back then! Now after all that has transpired between them, I don't think he'll repeat the same mistake! I'm going to stay positive!

Thank u,Rose!Smile I am so scared. I sincerely sincerely hope Patil Saab kicks that guy in all the right places.Angry

Zuby LTL anniversary arahe hain.....they won't do anything that will take nakusha out of PN......I am sure Nakusha will be proved innocent n her faith on bappa will be restored......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddshonapinky-Carrie--Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug havent seen the epi yet... But wow what a mind-blowing precap ..I hope suresh starts speaking like a parrot LOL iam keeping my fingers crossed ..can't wait for Monday's epi..thanx yaar ..u take care ..have a wonderful weekend ..lots of love and hugs suhana Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Thanks Shona..

Awesum precap!.. Dutta was pretty angry... and why wudnt he be?.. he is drunk, and the pic Suresh showed was of koyal Naku.. and for Dutta.. that is HIS Naku.. anyone does or say anything against her..he will not tolerate!.. LOL so u can imagine how wild he wil be..LOL now waiting to see whos name Suresh will take.. Suds was pretty nervous..lol.. hope Suresh does take his name.. and hopefully it will coz rift between Kala and Leela..TongueLOL

mnx12mussy.jamshedshonapinky-Huma-

Tahreem05 Groupbie
Tahreem05
Tahreem05

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey,thanks for the promo update shona...Embarrassed.......
I was very exsplosive..LOL........
The way dutta looked angery in the end i defo said to my mom............Suresh u r now history....LOL..very bad acting,totally flop actor in my opinion..LOL..n after seeing the precap i was clean bold by duttaLOL.
A big clap to our gadha,ClapClapClapturing into a sher.....LOL

HAPPY  WEEKEND TO EVERYONE.....Dancing....

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona....
kya precap tha maza aagaya........

Kala had no idea ke Dutta is in his" I remember"  mode...she messed up with on wrong time....LOL. Is waqt woh Naku ka Dutta hai....

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Thanks Shona....
kya precap tha maza aagaya........

Kala had no idea ke Dutta is in his" I remember"  mode...she messed up with on wrong time....LOL. Is waqt woh Naku ka Dutta hai....

ur moz welcum yr...!!Smileaww lolLOLso true....!! LOLEmbarrassed haapy weekend chochu...!!Big smile

@Zuby:

ur moz welcumd dear...!!Hugso glad to knw u feel better nw...!!haapy weekendBig smile

Originally posted by Tahreem05

Hey,thanks for the promo update shona...Embarrassed.......I was very exsplosive..LOL........The way dutta looked angery in the end i defo said to my mom............Suresh u r now history....LOL..very bad acting,totally flop actor in my opinion..LOL..n after seeing the precap i was clean bold by duttaLOL.A big clap to our gadha,ClapClapClapturing into a sher.....LOL
HAPPY  WEEKEND TO EVERYONE.....Dancing....

ur moz welcum yrEmbarrassedSmileu said it all yrLOLloved ur thoughtz....!!EmbarrassedThankz a ton and Happy weekend to u az well..!!Big smile

@mayadika:

ur moz welcum mayaSmile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug havent seen the epi yet... But wow what a mind-blowing precap ..I hope suresh starts speaking like a parrot LOL iam keeping my fingers crossed ..can't wait for Monday's epi..thanx yaar ..u take care ..have a wonderful weekend ..lots of love and hugs suhana Hug

Hi suhanaHugam sure ull enjoy tonitz epiz.....dont miss d first part suhana...Embarrassedaww...tat wd b fun to watchLOLur moz welcum yr...!!take care...thankz a ton  dear and happy weekend to u az well...!!lotz of luv and hugz..!!Hug

Originally posted by khushix

Thanks Shona..
Awesum precap!.. Dutta was pretty angry... and why wudnt he be?.. he is drunk, and the pic Suresh showed was of koyal Naku.. and for Dutta.. that is HIS Naku.. anyone does or say anything against her..he will not tolerate!.. LOL so u can imagine how wild he wil be..LOL now waiting to see whos name Suresh will take.. Suds was pretty nervous..lol.. hope Suresh does take his name.. and hopefully it will coz rift between Kala and Leela..TongueLOL

ur moz welcum kushiSmileu said it all yrClapaww kala and her silly planz...LOLyeah suresh guy gonna hav a tough time...!!LOL so true..glad Dutta dint behave like a gadha diz timeLOLtc yr...!!Smile

Edited by shonapinky - 17 December 2010 at 12:09pm

shish15mussy.jamshedsuhana19khushix

Go to top