Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks shona for the update !!!
Looks like Monday suresh ka is duniya mein akhiri din hoga LOL

ur moz welcm  siaSmile

aww i do wish itz hiz las day...!!LOL

Originally posted by lizdarcy

ROFL 
True. Kala made a blunder by using Koel naku's photo. Fida hai majnu uspar.

Loved the precap. Thanks shona.

ur moz welcum lizSmile

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

shonaa thnx soo much 4 da precap bbe...god am sooo xitd nw!!!! Dancing

ur moz welcum dearSmileaww evn me yr...!!Dancing

Originally posted by mknageswari

thanks for the update

ur moz welcum yr...!!Smile lookz like ur a new member...welcum to LTL forum...!!Big smile

Originally posted by sinak

Thanks for the Precap Shona. Waiting for the monday episode. Hope that stupid Suds or Kala don't interfere. If Suds interfere then i hope Baji stops him or if Kala interferes then Naku should stop her.  One thing is that Suresh will not tell Kala's name.Kala must have covered that angle knowing that Dutta can put a gun on Suresh's head.

ur moz welcum sinakSmileagree with u...!!Embarrassed yeah suresh not gonna take kalaz name yr...!! AngrySmile

Originally posted by ccolaco

Thanks Shona for sharing.  
jst hoping Suresh bhai doesnt take a name whom we wud not like to hear like Baji etc. But tis possibility is bit imposs coz Kala was over-confident abut her plan and she must have not given any instructions to Suresh abut wat to do if Dutta doesnt believe him and the pic. So i feel Suresh mite say tat he is jst an actor and had got money to play his role. who is the person i dnt know..i thnk kala must have not disclosed herself directly in front of Suresh....kisi ke thru isse ye saab info diya hoga Suresh ko And if she was aware tat Dutta mite take a doubt and ask Suresh abut who send him then sum plan must be ready with her.

ur moz welcum yr...!!Smileu said it all yr...!!Clap cant wait fr mondayz epiz...wonder hw diz photo thing gonna end..!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by sasha_1

thanks for the precap sona i am eagerly waiting for monday episode and i (don't throw chappal on me) suresh is going to point out bajji and bajji is out of PN.

ur moz welcum sashaSmileaww no y wd i lolEmbarrassedLOL baji....Dead tatz goona b worz. yr..!!Dead

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the precap Shona!
I sincerely hope Baaji is not framed in this, I am guessing if he says Baaji, Naku may defend him, so its also possible that Dutta may not believe them. Would remain to be seen how the CVs play it.  Its also possible that he gets killed before he says anything.

ur moz welcum droopySmileaw u guyz feel baji goona b framed...Disapprovehope itz not baji droopy..!!Embarrassed

Edited by shonapinky - 17 December 2010 at 9:42am

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!Unhappy It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?Cry
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.DeadWhen Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die offAngry

But Zuby, Dutta didn't know Naku well enough back then! Now after all that has transpired between them, I don't think he'll repeat the same mistake! I'm going to stay positive!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshonapinky-Carrie-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the precap sona i am eagerly waiting for monday episode and i (don't throw chappal on me) suresh is going to point out bajji and bajji is out of PN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap Shona!
I sincerely hope Baaji is not framed in this, I am guessing if he says Baaji, Naku may defend him, so its also possible that Dutta may not believe them. Would remain to be seen how the CVs play it.  Its also possible that he gets killed before he says anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamussy.jamshedshonapinky

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey, this is LTL, anything is possible here.......kala might have arranged something with suresh, she must have anticipated dutta's reaction and am must have come up with something, maybe Ganpat's name????? I really hope it is not something where he has to suspect Nakku.......if it is then I would completely give up watching this show......am scaredConfused

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!Unhappy It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?Cry
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.DeadWhen Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die offAngry

Zuby don't worry..........I feel Bappa will help Nakusha........this time she will win again.......Bappa will not let her faith down......I m sure.......Big smile

Tumhare muh mein bahut saare rocher ferrero chocolates,Mussy!Hug Thank u for staying so positive.Big smile

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Hi Shonu Monu!

But Zuby, Dutta didn't know Naku well enough back then! Now after all that has transpired between them, I don't think he'll repeat the same mistake! I'm going to stay positive!

Thank u,Rose!Smile I am so scared. I sincerely sincerely hope Patil Saab kicks that guy in all the right places.Angry

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hi Shonu Monu!

Hi zubt dearBig smile roh math zubyHugaww i rem Dead...letz hope fr d best yr....!! Big smileyeah each day kala haz a new plan...!!AngryOuch missing my dreamy" Day Dreaming"zuby...!! Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

HugBig smileBig smile Thanks Shonu Monu! Feel better now. Dil toh kehta hai Patil Saab will beat the crap out of that a@#$%^& but brain says CVs will want to create some drama. Will wait for Monday!Smile Please CVs! Don't make me sad on monday.

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

Go to top