Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~17-12- Dutta...updtd (Page 2)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks shona.....   mazaa aa gaya.....
kala made a big mistake .... she made a photo of koel naku..... arre koel naku per toh D aise hee feedha hai.....   aur upar se D talli hai... uska dimag sahi chalega.....   wrong timing Kalavati...

Edited by rama_2010 - 17 December 2010 at 8:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszBeeesAbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedshonapinky-Huma-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
that was an awesomely amazing n hilarious precapROFL

loved the ponting of gun by dutta n baji was so like happy to see that reaction by dutta Dancing

i don care if he takes kala's name or not but i want to to speak the truth that he never met nakku b4 n he has been asked to act .....on phone 
but i don mind if he says kala or sudsLOL

the photo thing i hated u see.........i hated itDead but then the precap came as a relief.............

thanks for sharing shonu monuHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430maszAbhiAnimussy.jamshedshonapinky-Huma-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..I dont know why but I feel kala will escape n all blame will land on sudharshan.....as I felt after the crap he told kala today she was more angry on him n will teach him a lesson ROFLwiered thinking.....it can be anything he can take nakku's n baaji's name as well..Kala is quiet smart in this manner ..hopefully this stupid drama ends soon..nakku gets back her name atleastROFL

Edited by meghaparti - 17 December 2010 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedshonapinky-Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!Unhappy It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?Cry
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.DeadWhen Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die offAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mussy.jamshedshonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

thanks shona.....   mazaa aa gaya.....
kala made a big mistake .... she made a photo of koel naku..... arre koel naku per toh D aise hee feedha hai.....   aur upar se D talli hai... uska dimag sahi chalega.....   wrong timing Kalavati...

ur moz welcum ramaSmile..!! aww yeahLOL kala turned a bigtime gadhi...!! LOLagree  with u...!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by skavitha08

that was an awesomely amazing n hilarious precapROFL loved the ponting of gun by dutta n baji was so like happy to see that reaction by dutta Dancing don care if he takes kala's name or not but i want to to speak the truth that he never met nakku b4 n he has been asked to act .....on phone but i don mind if he says kala or sudsLOLthe photo thing i hated u see.........i hated itDead but then the precap came as a relief.............
thanks for sharing shonu monuHug

ur moz welcum kaviHugu said it alll yrClap yeah d precap waz hilarioz...esp wen diz suresh guy waz o  hiz kneezLOLyeah kalz plan Deadi hate dem all..!!AngryLOL

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..I dont know why but I feel kala will escape n all blame will land on sudharshan.....as I felt after the crap he told kala today she was more angry on him n will teach him a lesson ROFLwiered thinking.....it can be anything he can take nakku's n baaji's name as well..Kala is quiet smart in this manner ..hopefully this stupid drama ends soon..nakku gets back her name atleastROFL

ur welcum meghaSmile aww now tatz gonna b rockingLOLlove sudz epxpressionz...!tat wd b awesum to watch...!!EmbarrassedLOLaww plz not baji yr...!!poor guy...!Ouch

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!Unhappy It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?Cry
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.DeadWhen Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die offAngry

Hi zubt dearBig smile roh math zubyHugaww i rem Dead...letz hope fr d best yr....!! Big smileyeah each day kala haz a new plan...!!AngryOuch missing my dreamy" Day Dreaming"zuby...!! Embarrassed

Edited by shonapinky - 17 December 2010 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@ shona: okay will watch only the first part. Wink thank u. my weekend will be ruined if I watch kala and her gang. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

@ shona: okay will watch only the first part. Wink thank u. my weekend will be ruined if I watch kala and her gang. Dead

aww ...ritu.ur welcum ..!!Embarrassedi waz abt u pm u...!! no worriez yr...!! d first part haz tasha ...and if possible dont miss chaskarz sceneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

Originally posted by chandanafan

aww ...ritu.ur welcum ..!!Embarrassedi waz abt u pm u...!! no worriez yr...!! d first part haz tasha ...and if possible dont miss chaskarz sceneLOL

so I watched the first part. aww he drops her home. Day Dreaming super cute. EmbarrassedLOL will watch chaskar's scene later. I got to leave. have to go and volunteer. I wish I could stay.

Edited by chandanafan - 17 December 2010 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

Go to top